Im on OS 10.3.1.938 on my Z10 (STL 100-1) is there any way to block phone numbers instead of Mail contacts in "Recent Contact Management" in hub setting. why BlackBerry don't understand, who wants to block email contact most of us want to block phone contacts.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 06:58 AM
    BB was make new API for it in 10.3 and leave some space for 3th party developers ..

"BlockIt" and some other blocker apps work with new API for this .. (PowerTools, Call And SMS Blocker, ..)

BlockIt is only for calls. It is good for me, for SMS I want something as spam filter related to content of SMS.
    It is good for two features: 1) got numbers from system call log, no need create and use own call log as doing PowerTools .. 2) Have own backup/restore and export/import ..
    Two "bad" things for me: 1) app unable to block private (hidden) numbers .. 2) i must always remove country code in start of number from call log or contacts
    ShriksR likes this.
    10-26-14 07:21 AM
    BB was make new API for it in 10.3 and leave some space for 3th party developers ..

"BlockIt" and some other blocker apps work with new API for this .. (PowerTools, Call And SMS Blocker, ..)

BlockIt is only for calls. It is good for me, for SMS I want something as spam filter related to content of SMS.
    It is good for two features: 1) got numbers from system call log, no need create and use own call log as doing PowerTools .. 2) Have own backup/restore and export/import ..
    Two "bad" things for me: 1) app unable to block private (hidden) numbers .. 2) i must always remove country code in start of number from call log or contacts
    Is there any free app lol

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 07:45 AM
    Really is $2 problem for person who bought BB phone ?? This is less than one beer!
    Call And SMS Blocker is about $1 and block sms also ..
    PS: yes, I like lite/free versions for try app before buy it. But having all free of charge is not my way.
    10-26-14 08:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    There could be!

As soon as you take the time to write it.
    10-26-14 09:17 AM
    On BlockIt app, we have release new update version 1.0.0.3, BlockIt now can Block Private/Unknown number.
    11-03-14 11:59 AM