09-23-13 10:39 AM
186 1234 ...
tools
    And the winner of the 24K Gold BlackBerry is...

Easy Choice CrackBerry.
    06-08-13 01:50 AM
    I dont know what i would do if i didnt have the 2009 leak for Verizon. Honestly, Its a completely different phone. And its so much fun always looking forward to "refreshing" my phone almost every friday haha.
    Thanks again Kris and lbfe!!
    06-08-13 02:06 AM
    Agreed thank you both but also the person who is leaking those leaks

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:09 AM
    Huge thanks to Kris and lbfe for all the wonderful works...
    Suddenly this friday passed without any leaky joy....its tortureous
    dear kris and lbfe please do some leaky magic again

Well on behalf of lbfe (since he's sleeping) and myself, we just want to thank the great community here with the amazing feed back and praise we get.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:28 AM
    Thank you Kris & Ibfe!!!

Awesome dedication to the Crackberry community....

Never have I ever seen in my years of been a member since 2008 on Crackberry a dedicated guy as Kris.. Heck this guy is online 24/7 helping someone to love their BlackBerry device better than what it is...

Don't you ever Sleep???

Hats off to you Bro!!!!! And keep up the absolutely brilliant work that you do!!!

People like you deserve to receive donations as you give back more to the community.....

Posted via CB10
    angieberry10 and EchuOkan1 like this.
    06-08-13 02:42 AM
    Agree totally. Although I m too scared to try the autoloader, but what u guys did help other user that have problems with their bb10.
    *respect*
    06-08-13 02:46 AM
    Ditto as all the rest. A huge thanks to the both of you guys and all the work that has been put in for the leaks. And to the mysterious source for providing the leaks.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:58 AM
    Thank you lbfe n kris! Much appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:06 AM
    Coming from iPhone 3GS and numerous jailbreak communities I have to admit that I have never encountered such a friendly, helpful and active community!
    So yeah, big THANK YOU goes out to Kris and lbfe for the magic leaks and to xsacha for his marvelous sachup and sachibar bundle!

greetings from germany, k_f
    systemvolker likes this.
    06-08-13 03:07 AM
    Thank you Ibfe & Kris the best ever
    06-08-13 03:17 AM
    If BlackBerry reads this:

Pay these guys. They held on to more customers for you than YOU seemed to want to hang on to yourselves.

You, BlackBerry, ought to publicly thank them, AT THE VERY LEAST. Heck, send them both a new Z or Q, whichever they prefer.

Better yet, have them train your pr folks. They have made you look better than your current staff does

Thanks a million guys. We really appreciate your dedication to the user community

Posted via CB10
    Could not agree more.
    Thank you guys!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:21 AM
    I really could use a Q, as much as I love my Z i am forever a physical keyboard guy

Posted via CB10
    Would you please set up a donation link already

Posted via CB10
    grumpyaeroguy likes this.
    06-08-13 03:50 AM
    Thanks to the both of you for all your hard work and personalized help. Steve aka Gearheadaddy

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:58 AM
    cuek80, don't be scared. I'm a novice and tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have done 2 more since. They work. Very simple. 6 easy steps. Very straight forward.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 04:03 AM
    Keep on reading this side

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 04:04 AM
    Yeah yeah! Much respect and thanks fellas!
    06-08-13 06:56 AM
    Thanks a lot. You both deserve all the accolades coming from CrackBerry members. Now, if you can get a working Vine application, I will be ready to put you on the pantheon of all time greats.
    06-08-13 07:10 AM
    If BlackBerry reads this:

Pay these guys. They held on to more customers for you than YOU seemed to want to hang on to yourselves.

You, BlackBerry, ought to publicly thank them, AT THE VERY LEAST. Heck, send them both a new Z or Q, whichever they prefer.

Better yet, have them train your pr folks. They have made you look better than your current staff does

Thanks a million guys. We really appreciate your dedication to the user community

Posted via CB10
    I've been looking for a post to say a big thank you as well guys, thanks a whole lot! CB should also keep you guys well equipped at all times. Not only do you make the job easier for BBRY, but you bring life and value to the CB Nation for real. The last leaked update for the Q has completely made me fall in love all over again with my BlackBerry Q! You guys make it so simple to do and take your time to explain how to get it done. As we say in Nigeria 3 big Gbosa's for you fellas, which basically means thumbs up!!
    fjfisher601#AC likes this.
    06-08-13 07:12 AM
    Thanks again lbfe & Kris! Apart from the many that is appreciative, there would also be some idiots around. Please do not let these idiots put you down. They are just.. ignorant, and immature. Beers on me whenever you guys are coming down to Malaysia

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:31 AM
    you guys are heroes in this community! After the curve 8520, blackberry life has never been this exciting with the Z10. I actually have formed the habit of cracking out time in this site. I get that kiddie excitement when a new OS leak gets out; I just can't wait to download and toy with it. And to the community, I JUST LOVE IT HERE! Hope you guys continue to AMAZE us! Dios Mabalos!
    06-08-13 07:50 AM
    Good morning from Germany and also a Big thank you to the Top leak Team
    06-08-13 07:50 AM
    Yup, i agree with everyone here. We should give a big applause to kris, ibfe and especially xsacha for sharing a miraculous sacha/sachibar for all of us. And not to forget all the developers out there who are seriously building native applications for bb10.

*hat off*

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:52 AM
    A big thank you to lbfe, Kris, xsacha and anyone who makes these leaks possible for all of us. I never had a lot of the issues that the other members here have had but I like to play around with the latest and greatest all the time. I greatly appreciate your hard work and dedication. Thanks for all that you do for this great community!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:38 AM
    And the winner of the 24K Gold BlackBerry is...

Easy Choice CrackBerry.
    Lbfe can win, I can't lol

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 08:58 AM
    Would you please set up a donation link already

Posted via CB10
    Can't set up a donate link and share publicly, and it's not because of my ambassador title, just against forum rules

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 09:00 AM
186 1234 ...