Done a bunch of searches on this and found nothing. Sorry if it's been posted before.

Have an STL 100-3 on Tmobile that I just loaded the 1047 leak on. Now I can't seem to receive any text messages for some reason.

My process: Autoloader > Wipe > Restore > reboot

After doing this, I started testing and noticed that I could not receive text messages at all. Could send them just fine. All other types of messages work just fine, as far as I can tell. Tried reloading the hub several times. Tried at least 3 hard resets. Still couldn't receive text messages. Tried re-installing the OS without a wipe or restore, followed by a reset or two...still can't receive SMS.

The worst part is, now I've tried installing some older versions followed by several resets. One was a 10.2 and the other was a 10.1. I got the same exact results with both of those as well. Has anyone encountered this/know a fix? Is there something besides the OS I should troubleshoot that could be causing this?
    08-04-13 07:07 PM
    Done a bunch of searches on this and found nothing. Sorry if it's been posted before.

Have an STL 100-3 on Tmobile that I just loaded the 1047 leak on. Now I can't seem to receive any text messages for some reason.

My process: Autoloader > Wipe > Restore > reboot

After doing this, I started testing and noticed that I could not receive text messages at all. Could send them just fine. All other types of messages work just fine, as far as I can tell. Tried reloading the hub several times. Tried at least 3 hard resets. Still couldn't receive text messages. Tried re-installing the OS without a wipe or restore, followed by a reset or two...still can't receive SMS.

The worst part is, now I've tried installing some older versions followed by several resets. One was a 10.2 and the other was a 10.1. I got the same exact results with both of those as well. Has anyone encountered this/know a fix? Is there something besides the OS I should troubleshoot that could be causing this?
    Don't restore... It's a bug many people are running into...
    08-04-13 07:21 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Do you know if, for others, this bug is persisting even after a re-install without a restore? As I said in the OP, I tried that several times and the issue wasn't resolved.

Just tried another fresh install followed by a security wipe and was unsuccessful.
    08-04-13 07:55 PM
    i had a similar issue. i was getting some texts but not all. security wipe seemed to fix it for me (i know you tried this, but just throwing it out there, sorry).

i did not restore anything, i like to start fresh with a new OS.
    08-04-13 10:47 PM