How hard is it to load and what should I be aware off?

And what's in 10.2.1?

Posted via CB10 with a BlackBerry Z10.
    12-08-13 01:57 PM
    Please do a search for the OS you want there are many threads on this. Also search for how to install a leak. There are many threads for this as well. Most if not all of the answers to your questions are there thanks to many leakers (BLT and a few others) and testers..

Posted via CB10
    12-08-13 02:12 PM
    Not hard. just like opening an executable file,just backup your device first... 10.2.1 is like getting a new phone... too much new stuff... give it a shot.. just back up your device first.
    12-08-13 02:12 PM
    Every leak thread covers most of these questions, but the http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/ has installation guidance.

They're always use at your own risk. If you backup/restore (I do), you may have additional issues, especially if you leap far in one shot. It's something you should read up on, and ponder greatly. Most users never mess with anything but official. Bleeding edge can be fun, and it can be painful.
    Mic_JP likes this.
    12-08-13 02:16 PM
    How hard is it to load and what should I be aware off?

And what's in 10.2.1?

Posted via CB10 with a BlackBerry Z10.
    It is not hard at all. If I can do it, anyone can do it. The steps are:

1. Download the leak you want to your computer. Unzip the leak file.
    2. Plug your phone to the computer, start BlackBerry Link and back up your device (apps, settings and data). Close link.
    3. Put phone on airplane mode.
    3. Double click the execute file of the leak download and the the autoloader do its work.
    4. When your computer screen says the OS has been 100% loaded, your phone will reboot. This may take a while, so be patient. It is okay to unplug the phone from your computer.
    5. Once phone has rebooted, set up your accounts, then plug your device back into the computer and open Link and restore what you backed up.

That's it.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    12-08-13 02:21 PM
    It is not hard at all. If I can do it, anyone can do it. The steps are:

1. Download the leak you want to your computer. Unzip the leak file.
    2. Plug your phone to the computer, start BlackBerry Link and back up your device (apps, settings and data). Close link.
    3. Put phone on airplane mode.
    3. Double click the execute file of the leak download and the the autoloader do its work.
    4. When your computer screen says the OS has been 100% loaded, your phone will reboot. This may take a while, so be patient. It is okay to unplug the phone from your computer.
    5. Once phone has rebooted, set up your accounts, then plug your device back into the computer and open Link and restore what you backed up.

That's it.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Good recap,but I wouldn't do a back up I think it's what cause a few of the glitches.

Posted from my Z30. C00071CA4 BBE
    12-08-13 03:45 PM