01-11-16 06:36 PM
101 ... 2345
tools
    I am having the same issue with the switch toggle.
    I just got off the phone with T-Mobile, and they told me that I needed to update my SIM Card from a UICC to a GMA SIM card in order for the WIFI feature to work. She also explained that the T Mobile WIFI App will be released at the end of the summer along with the 10.2 update. I believe the App that has been provided by HaTaX is the same one. I will be going to T-Mobile today to switch SIM cards, and report back.
    I posted a newer version last week, in my hybrid thread and in another thread on this topic. The app is still version 10.1.x, so I don't think that's the one we're waiting for.
    08-29-13 02:30 PM
    I'm on 10.2.0.1725 and radio .1726 and after loading the .bar files I'm receiving a "SIM Card not detected" error. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    09-20-13 10:30 AM
    I'm on 10.2.0.1725 and radio .1726 and after loading the .bar files I'm receiving a "SIM Card not detected" error. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    yep, same here
    09-20-13 10:34 AM
    Use 810 radio working great for me
    Oglon3r likes this.
    09-20-13 03:17 PM
    Use 810 radio working great for me
    Thank you so much this fixed it for me.
    AlwaysActions likes this.
    09-22-13 02:16 PM
    yep, same here
    Just download this file
    MEGA
    execute the autoloader and it will update your radio to 810.
    No need for backup or anything it will get your wifi calling back to work
    09-22-13 02:19 PM
    Just download this file
    MEGA
    execute the autoloader and it will update your radio to 810.
    No need for backup or anything it will get your wifi calling back to work
    Hi

With all do respect

A backup is always good to make though and I will recommend one because hey what if something goes wrong, it is a leak after all right?
    09-22-13 02:44 PM
    I took the radio update for 10.2.0.1743 but now back to BB dreaded ER02 - DNS error off the wifi app, which BB was to be working on... mainly for my house seems to be a problem....

any other fix?

curious.
    09-22-13 02:50 PM
    I took the radio update for 10.2.0.1743 but now back to BB dreaded ER02 - DNS error off the wifi app, which BB was to be working on... mainly for my house seems to be a problem....

any other fix?

curious.
    What radio file did you use? You used 810 radio over 1743? Leak
    09-22-13 02:53 PM
    I did the 810 radio... naut good? ? Sorry a neophyte on BB10....
    09-22-13 02:55 PM
    You sure you used the 810 radio and by the way I guess you have T-Mobile Service? It is required
    09-22-13 02:59 PM
    Yeah on TMobile.. but the error persists for now... will try it elsewhere to see if error will go away on another wifi connection point...

oh with a reset I got past the ER02, went to ER999 - Can't connect and now back to ER02.

Hmmm...
    09-22-13 03:01 PM
    Yeah on TMobile.. but the error persists for now... will try it elsewhere to see if error will go away on another wifi connection point...

oh with a reset I got past the ER02, went to ER999 - Can't connect and now back to ER02.

Hmmm...
    Okay cool keep us posted
    dalfan likes this.
    09-22-13 03:03 PM
    Okay cool keep us posted
    Planned on it...
    09-22-13 03:25 PM
    A backup is obviously always recommended you are right, but a radio upgrade will; in a worst case scenario leave you with no signal z10. Which in such case you will then have the chance to backup and do a full OS reinstall and yeah I do believe it is from a leak. I got it straight from the BBleaks wiki and this thread
    09-22-13 08:54 PM
    A backup is obviously always recommended you are right, but a radio upgrade will; in a worst case scenario leave you with no signal z10. Which in such case you will then have the chance to backup and do a full OS reinstall and yeah I do believe it is from a leak. I got it straight from the BBleaks wiki and this thread
    As being a professional in technology I never believe in software or patches that it won't mess up

always remember the stuff we add don't really belong in it, but even it does belong in it a backup can never hurt and and not having a backup can really hurt sometimes

So in my opinion with respect not trying to wash away your opinion, i say it from experience
    09-22-13 09:09 PM
    Planned on it...
    So an update.. back on ER99 for connect by wifi still Then now noticing heavy battery drain for just standby and a few texts. Hmmm.. wonder why others reporting improved battery usage?

Curious.
    09-24-13 10:54 PM
    This is bizarre I just upgraded to the latest leak 10.2.0.1761 and once again downgraded to radio .810.
    Wifi calling is confirmed to be working again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxEDIT #2xxxxxxxxxxxx
    DO NOT UPDATE TO RADIO .4544 AS DIRECTED BELOW. IT CAUSES LOSS OF OUTGOING AND INCOMING CALLS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUPDATExxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    For anyone struggling with the .810 radio. I have just confirmed it works with the .4544 Radio.
    On BL latest leak 10.2.0.1761
    Like always backup and install via autoloader download it from the link below.

http://adf.ly/WV3cZ

Original radio thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...oaders-826072/
    Credit for the radio file goes to WhiteSpir1t
    Last edited by Oglon3r; 09-27-13 at 10:17 PM. Reason: added A LOT of stuff
    09-27-13 09:09 AM
    This is bizarre I just upgraded to the latest leak 10.2.0.1761 and once again downgraded to radio .810.

DO NOT UPDATE TO RADIO .4544 AS DIRECTED BELOW. IT CAUSES LOSS OF OUTGOING AND INCOMING CALLS.

For anyone struggling with the .810 radio. I have just confirmed it works with the .4544 Radio.

MEGA

Original radio thread
    4544 radio, what's interesting about it, it shows service and it will show as well WiFi calling and as well WiFi but you cant use them, will try to play around with the file and see what can be done with it
    09-28-13 08:18 PM

MEGA

Original radio thread
    Im trying to help a friend get his unlocked Z30 going. Do you think this 810 radio, the sideloaded app and 10.2.1.2228 (tmo official) combo could allow this to work?
    09-09-14 01:42 PM
    Does anyone by chance have the most recent version of this app?
    I cannot get the app in BlackBerry World because I purchased my Passport from BlackBerry and not TMO.

The latest OS update gave me wifi calling on my Passport and I am pretty sure that is what is killing my battery.
    Without the app, I cannot disable it.
    01-05-16 11:39 AM
    Okay.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 01:46 PM
    I cannot get the app in BlackBerry World because I purchased my Passport from BlackBerry and not TMO.

The latest OS update gave me wifi calling on my Passport and I am pretty sure that is what is killing my battery.
    Interesting, Did you go to Tmobile Top Picks Business apps and look there? The option should be on the first screen when you open BBW with a T-Mobile Sim inserted.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 06:56 PM

Does not matter where you purchased it. You need to access BlackBerry World while on a TMO cell tower. It will see you are a TMO Customer and provide TMO based BlackBerry World feed. You should then see TMO Top Picks. Go in there an you will find the WFC app.

Note that once you've access BlackBerry World on the TMO top picks over cellular it will be available over a wifi connection from that point on.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 06:01 AM
    Does not matter where you purchased it. You need to access BlackBerry World while on a TMO cell tower. It will see you are a TMO Customer and provide TMO based BlackBerry World feed. You should then see TMO Top Picks. Go in there an you will find the WFC app.

Note that once you've access BlackBerry World on the TMO top picks over cellular it will be available over a wifi connection from that point on.

Posted via CB10
    I don't get the option at all. I'm on an unlocked AT&T passport with tmobile Sim and the only thing I can find it tmobile account app

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 03:47 PM
101 ... 2345