01-11-16 06:36 PM
101 1234 ...
tools
    This fixed it yay
    07-06-13 11:01 PM
    Does anyone have the bar uploaded somewhere else than mega and can provide a link please?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 12:52 AM
    And another good news is that we can send text via Wifi too

T-Mobile Wifi Calling Control Application from BB World, BAR download here...-img_20130606.png

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 01:02 AM
    Does anyone have the bar uploaded somewhere else than mega and can provide a link please?

Posted via CB10
    I added a MediaFire link to the OP as well, here you go : tmowificallingsettings-10.1.1.97-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    07-07-13 01:54 AM
    I added a MediaFire link to the OP as well, here you go : tmowificallingsettings-10.1.1.97-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    Thank you kind sir. I hope it works on Simple Mobile. They run their network off of T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 01:59 AM
    Thank you kind sir. I hope it works on Simple Mobile. They run their network off of T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    And it doesn't The toggle is disabled.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 02:10 AM
    Is there a way to get it to work on 10.2 ?

Worldwide Actions Twitter @AlwaysActions
    07-07-13 03:04 AM
    Thanks HaTaX!
    07-07-13 08:57 AM
    Doesn't Not turn off Mobile Network,

Anybody notice that unlike older implementations of Wifi Calling the mobile network is never disabled. This negates the battery saving benefits of wifi calling.

Perhaps this is not a huge deal because you can always manually disable mobile network..

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 10:44 AM
    Doesn't Not turn off Mobile Network,

Anybody notice that unlike older implementations of Wifi Calling the mobile network is never disabled. This negates the battery saving benefits of wifi calling.

Perhaps this is not a huge deal because you can always manually disable mobile network..

Posted via CB10
    With it enabled and active go into Settings->Network Connections, my Mobile Network lists as off when wifi calling is active.

The icons are a bit deceiving, I'd like to know why the cell strength meter sticks around.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    07-07-13 11:31 AM
    Well, I'm on 4543 with WiFi calling on but my Settings>Network Settings>Mobile Network says T-Mobile. Just a thought here though - I have WiFi calling set to "WiFi Preferred" is your WiFi calling set to "WiFi Only"? That may be the only way Mobile Network is off?

With it enabled and active go into Settings->Network Connections, my Mobile Network lists as off when wifi calling is active.

The icons are a bit deceiving, I'd like to know why the cell strength meter sticks around.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    07-07-13 02:51 PM
    Hatax is referring exactly what I was making reference too. You can go into network settings and turn the mobile network off manually.
    T-Mobile Wifi Calling Control Application from BB World, BAR download here...-img_00000224.png

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:41 PM
    Thanks Kev; how'd you get this?
    07-07-13 07:51 PM
    Thanks a lot! You are a lifesaver. Keep up and more power!
    07-09-13 12:43 AM
    Will this work on the stock Tmobile OS (2025)? Thanks
    07-25-13 10:10 AM
    Will this work on the stock Tmobile OS (2025)? Thanks
    No. You need to have a .4xxx firmware version loaded as 2025 does not have the firmware support.

I suspect T-Mobile is testing the .4xxx versions now, however, as when I loaded one of the leaks they IMMEDIATELY pushed the "My TMobile" app to my device -- so they recognized it as a version they could support that app on.

That had not happened with previous 2xxx series leaks.
    07-25-13 11:11 AM
    No. You need to have a .4xxx firmware version loaded as 2025 does not have the firmware support.

I suspect T-Mobile is testing the .4xxx versions now, however, as when I loaded one of the leaks they IMMEDIATELY pushed the "My TMobile" app to my device -- so they recognized it as a version they could support that app on.

That had not happened with previous 2xxx series leaks.

Thanks Ticker. And at the risk of sounding like a lost lamb (which i am), is the "leak" in this thread, the entire package, that is, wifi-calling app WITH BAR?
    07-25-13 03:47 PM
    Verified to work on 10.1.0.4687, for everyone's info...

Posted via CB10 from my Z10 (OS 10.1.0.4687)
    timmcglothlin likes this.
    07-25-13 06:32 PM
    Thanks Derlitz! I was wondering about that and afraid to jump to the new leak and loose it (which happened when I went to 10.2).
    Derlitz likes this.
    07-25-13 06:37 PM
    run well just with t-Mobile ? or with an other newtork ? (Bouygues Telecom France )
    07-26-13 11:09 AM
    Funny - this should theoretically work on any BB10 device on any network. 1. The hardware supports it. 2. The OS and Radio stacks are more or less the same for all carriers (except the Z10 stl-1). 3. The calls are made over WIFI, so they should not be blocked by a mobile network. And yet most mobile carriers find a way to push their books to the phone blocking the feature.

At least on Android (maybe I-phone) the device can be rooted to replace the books WIFI Calling = 0, with T-Mobile's books that say WIFI Calling =1.

Seriously, some business leaders need a little extra lead in their head diet.
    07-26-13 11:15 AM
    Funny - this should theoretically work on any BB10 device on any network. 1. The hardware supports it. 2. The OS and Radio stacks are more or less the same for all carriers (except the Z10 stl-1). 3. The calls are made over WIFI, so they should not be blocked by a mobile network. And yet most mobile carriers find a way to push their books to the phone blocking the feature.
    you forgot one small thing. the carrier's network has to support this feature, since it's not a wifi to wifi call. this has nothing to do with blackberry and the os, if the carrier network doesn't support wifi calling, you can tinker whatever you want on whatever phone you want, it won't work
    Carterbits likes this.
    07-26-13 11:23 AM
    I need some clarification. I'm on 4851 so should have this feature. Can't find it anywhere in my settings. Do I need an app to enable it, or should I be able to enable it natively somewhere? I'm on AT&T so maybe they don't support so that's why there's nothing in my settings?
    07-26-13 11:28 AM
    I need some clarification. I'm on 4851 so should have this feature. Can't find it anywhere in my settings. Do I need an app to enable it, or should I be able to enable it natively somewhere? I'm on AT&T so maybe they don't support so that's why there's nothing in my settings?
    att doesn't support it.
    07-26-13 11:33 AM
    you forgot one small thing. the carrier's network has to support this feature, since it's not a wifi to wifi call. this has nothing to do with blackberry and the os, if the carrier network doesn't support wifi calling, you can tinker whatever you want on whatever phone you want, it won't work

Of course they support it. Can you use Skype on ATT? Of course you can. That VOIP? Are you talking about the handoff of a call from internet to mobile? Here's a secret, most every "landline" in the US is now a VOIP line. The majority of Americans get their voice carrier along with their cable and internet from the same guys and their phones plug right into the same cable modem. Same with virtually all offices in the US. If you can call from a home phone connected to Xfinity cable systems to an ATT Z10 and versa visa - you can call from wifi using your ATT Z10. Same way rooted androids on ATT make wifi calls by using the TMobile Service Books.
    07-26-13 11:38 AM
101 1234 ...