07-17-13 02:04 PM
684 ... 262728
tools
    HAIL KRIS our fearless Blackberry leader!

Really gotta say thanks for all the help buddy.

Sorry to see so many take advantage when they could simply read. I ask questions but I try to be as quick and good about it as possible. 95% of the time it's things that aren't posted, far as I know!

Anyways, keep up the good work! We all have your back here

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 01:53 PM
    I don't get where people think that it's up to them to tell kris to leak it or anyone to leak it.. it's his he can do whatever he wants, just like if you had something you could do want you want with it.

Kris tests it (thank god) and yells us what's wrong and then releases most of them. Look how many people have problems now and want to downgrade and don't know how or look how many people get mad at BlackBerry because of a leak they aren't supposed to even have!

If kris would just leak them as soon as he gets them, then two things (well probably more) would happen. 1) there would be a ton more threads of people saying and asking the same thing like how to I downgrade or leak xxx had this wrong ect 2) people would download the wrong file ie) stl-01 would try to download the other models leak. And tons of people that don't know what's going on would brick there phone

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483
    07-17-13 01:53 PM
    First post (I think) in the thread from you was off topic and you offended many people here. I don't know who misses the drama. Get your story straight, man.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Maybe so. But, I think I was speaking for the majority judging by the posts read and discussed more then what the actual thread was intended for right? I assume the only people offended were the offenders or the people on the I have what you don't power trip it wasn't my intentions to be offensive. But hey there's so many uninformative posts in this thread to begin with. At least I aimed to inform people of what others are obviously thinking. I mean if every post has to be combative then why not just stop the leaks all together close down this portion of the Web site. Save those people risking their jobs to provide leaks to the people who just need something to do.

And for the record I appreciate the leaks and seeing the features to come.. but it's rather hard to focus on that with the job stop drama.
    Posted via CB10
    zeeten likes this.
    07-17-13 01:54 PM
    And you downloaded to and installed all the leaks from your phone. Makes sense.

No, but I use the app for all my info as I have my phone with me all the time and have very little time at the computer.

Btw, I haven't asked any of these questions, I've just been surprised at the rude and conceited attitude of SOME people here (I'm not talking about Kris or Bla1ze) .

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 01:56 PM
    Good people testing it but I must callgirl my wife every hour.
    07-17-13 02:00 PM
    So I read this whole thread and am shocked by the number of people who haven't looked at the Q&A thread. All your questions would be answered.

And if one more person asks if voice calls are possible (or any variation of the question) all ya'll are going to force me to get ghetto up in here....

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    Yeeeaaahh yeeaaahhhh!!!! [*jumping up and down*] What!? What!? Yeaaahhhhhh!!!
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-17-13 02:00 PM
    Good people testing it but I must callgirl my wife every hour.
    Is that autocorrect?
    07-17-13 02:02 PM
    Maybe so. But, I think I was speaking for the majority judging by the posts read and discussed more then what the actual thread was intended for right? I assume the only people offended were the offenders or the people on the I have what you don't power trip it wasn't my intentions to be offensive. But hey there's so many uninformative posts in this thread to begin with. At least I aimed to inform people of what others are obviously thinking. I mean if every post has to be combative then why not just stop the leaks all together close down this portion of the Web site. Save those people risking their jobs to provide leaks to the people who just need something to do.

Posted via CB10
    You know, it's a cryptic thread for all the unlucky selfish asskissers to finally have some drama in their non-existent life.
    Back to reality: these people would prefer to have a productive thread with less noise, begging, whining. Oh, and I'm pretty sure everybody would prefer not to have those lazy, functional illiterates that are flooding the threads with the same stupid questions over and over again. And if they don't get an answer? They just start their own thread. Now, you can call me an offender.

JoBudden, Blacklatino and pili4 like this.
    07-17-13 02:03 PM
    Well I think this thread has had enough derailing. On to the next one!
    saxxman, joe_23, warreng and 10 others like this.
    07-17-13 02:04 PM
684 ... 262728