07-17-13 02:04 PM
684 ... 2425262728
tools
    Love ya, man in a totally manly way. (insert random scrubs daydreaming scene here )
    And yeah, it sucks. Maybe I'll start a petition in the leak section, see what others can achieve. Not even Kris returned from his sleep, but leaked an OS too!
    Ahhh, chocolate bear.
    Adam Szucs likes this.
    07-17-13 10:47 AM
    I'm too lazy to read, is this compatible for Stl100-1 users?

Posted using Z10 Stl100-1 10.1.0.4543
    07-17-13 11:03 AM
    You obviously didn't research how to downgrade before upgrading and than have to ask for help. There are more than enough tutorials and threads on this. There are stickies on this. There is a search function. And if your on desktop making a post, it even gives you similar posts.

That's what I mean. I'm not trying to be a ****, but everyone in this thread has spoken for me, because they know how annoyed I get seeing threads like those opened. Espicially if when you really wanted to know a answer and you genuinely researched for a answer, you should just kept the post in the 663 for 483 runtime. You'll also find that someone already posted the 483 runtime in that thread as a just in case.

Posted via CB10
    Told ya not to read it ;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 11:16 AM
    AAAwesome!
    07-17-13 11:25 AM

Too lazy to read, don't expect to be spoon fead. The very first post in the thread has your answer.
    07-17-13 11:27 AM

I'm too lazy to answer
    chrispdm1, warreng and 00stryder like this.
    07-17-13 11:33 AM
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am ordering dinner for the night right now, so you all have my permission to take this guy out back for the next few minutes, and show him what's up... I won't say anything...

Thanks, Side note: anyone hungry?
    I'm thinking "Cinnamon Toast" would be appropriate.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 11:35 AM
    Kris said it's gift for everyone so I guess he meant that it's available even for STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 12:06 PM
    everyone but not STL100-1 aka devalphaA
    07-17-13 12:14 PM
    Aha thank you for letting me know before I install it

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 12:15 PM
    OK. I now see everyone's ready for a new hybrid. Time to get to work .

How bout a 783 with a 663 runtime . That shud hold people over no Kris?

Hmmm.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483 with 663 & Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    07-17-13 12:18 PM
    So I extracted the bars from this and loaded the android bars and the camera (to try out 1:1). I can't run the complete leak as I need a phone but are any other bars significantly different from .483 and worth updating?
    The 483/340 PostAutoloader in my hybrid thread is what you're looking for.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-17-13 12:21 PM
    Aha thank you for letting me know before I install it

Posted via CB10
    If you have a little idea about what you are doing, you would know that even if try and pray it won't load up.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-17-13 12:22 PM
    OK. I now see everyone's ready for a new hybrid. Time to get to work .

How bout a 783 with a 663 runtime . That shud hold people over no Kris?

Hmmm.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483 with 663 & Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin Wigley's News - BlackBerry BBM Channel Pin for Wigley's News
    May I ask if it will be available for STL100-1[BOX][/BOX]
    07-17-13 12:22 PM
    Ahhh, chocolate bear.
    Great that someone get my pop culture reference

07-17-13 12:23 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...my-z10-828525/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...10-2-a-829252/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...10-2-a-828949/

Just a sample. That's why I was cryptic. That's why I didn't care to explain what this is. Those who knew, knew. 'Nough said.
    I fail to see your point.
    Be cryptic all you want but also prepare for questions. Being cryptic and then moaning about people asking questions in the same thread is just silly.
    I understand that you get frustrated with people not reading simple instructions, but even though you released the leak, those people are responsible for themselves.
    Yeah every negative post may seem like a personal attack but going cryptic isn't the solution.
    Trust me some people do read your instructions impeccably. I'm one. And I liked the fact you used to have pretty much most of the information I needed in the first post. Having to wade through pages of mostly nonsense just to see if you had managed to fix the voice issues with the latest leak was not fun.
    But my point remains, whether people read what you say or not, they are responsible for what they do with their device and you are not accountable.

Posted via CB10
    Sator, zeeten and JoBudden like this.
    07-17-13 12:45 PM
    May I ask if it will be available for STL100-1[BOX][/BOX]
    Nope as I don't have a 100

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.483 with 663 & Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    07-17-13 12:47 PM
    Can anyone advise if the clock app has been updated in this leaked version? If so, could someone please post the .bar file?
    07-17-13 12:48 PM
    Can anyone advise if the clock app has been updated in this leaked version? If so, could someone please post the .bar file?
    All the bar files have been posted in here somewhere already. There's a link for a mega

zavar likes this.
    07-17-13 12:53 PM
    Be cryptic all you want but also prepare for questions. Being cryptic and then moaning about people asking questions in the same thread is just silly.
    I understand that you get frustrated with people not reading simple instructions, but even though you released the leak, those people are responsible for themselves.
    Yeah every negative post may seem like a personal attack but going cryptic isn't the solution.
    Trust me some people do read your instructions impeccably. I'm one. And I liked the fact you used to have pretty much most of the information I needed in the first post. Having to wade through pages of mostly nonsense just to see if you had managed to fix the voice issues with the latest leak was not fun.
    But my point remains, whether people read what you say or not, they are responsible for what they do with their device and you are not accountable.

Posted via CB10
    Read more thoroughly . Quote from OP.

"Double Fine Print: Voice calls still don't work."

And did I mentioned that it's highlighted?

Kris Simundson likes this.
    07-17-13 12:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    I highlighted the fact voice calls don't work in my OP when I made it. If people weren't following my 663 thread, it's not my fault they didn't understand what this is. It doesn't matter if I made the OP the normal way I usually do, people still would've still asked a stupid(aka already answered in OP) question. Its a lose lose situation for us who put these out there.

I do however understand your point of view

Posted via CB10
    warreng and blackout626 like this.
    07-17-13 12:55 PM
    I highlighted the fact voice calls don't work in my OP when I made it. If people weren't following my 663 thread, it's not my fault they didn't understand what this is. It doesn't matter if I made the OP the normal way I usually do, people still would've still asked a stupid(aka already answered in OP) question. Its a lose lose situation for us who put these out there.

I do however understand your point of view

Posted via CB10
    +1000

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 12:57 PM
    I'm going to say something also. Not to be a ****. But, every leaked os thread is slap full of off topic posts. People complaining or making fun of others. 1question is asked and 10-15 comments telling the person to read. Heck.. who would want to read thru these threads. 90% of the comments are either pointless or off topic. By the time u get done reading you probably didn't find the answer you were looking for.

Who cares. This place is supposed to be informative and fun. If you don't want to answer the question simply ignore the post all together. 2 wrongs do not make a right. I'm sure we are all mature enough to look past something as stupid as people not reading an entire post or non using the search function.

And personally I don't feel that a forum moderator should be anything but helpful. That's 1 part of the job you accepted and part of that comes with dealing with repeatetive questions from not so tech savvy individuals. If that's asking to much of you, then maybe you should step down from forum mod and just go back to whatever it was you were doing. But being a constant gripe and smart elec. Isn't helping the forums or the other members.

Also I respect what you do. But instead of making threads and or bragging about which os version you obtained this week. Just keep it to yourself. Because honestly NO ONE likes someone boasting what they have and then telling them. Hey I'll let you have it if I decide you should. Let people make that observation for themselves and you will have a lot less head aches.

Like I said it's just my opinion but also. People shouldn't be under the impression that just because you leaked the os.. that it means you should be responsible for answering every little question that comes around. If more people had their hands on the build a lot more people could be more helpful and add insight. Instead of you having all the responsibility of answering everything. And heck who knows maybe you could find someone with an stl-1 device that would be willing to help you test. If it is even possible
    Posted via CB10
    habs_fan, zeeten and frendon3279 like this.
    07-17-13 01:00 PM

And personally I don't feel that a forum moderator should be anything but helpful. That's 1 part of the job you accepted and part of that comes with dealing with repeatetive questions from not so tech savvy individuals. If that's asking to much of you, then maybe you should step down from forum mod and just go back to whatever it was you were doing. But being a constant gripe and smart elec. Isn't helping the forums or the other members.

Also I respect what you do. But instead of making threads and or bragging about which os version you obtained this week. Just keep it to yourself. Because honestly NO ONE likes someone boasting what they have and then telling them. Hey I'll let you have it if I decide you should. Let people make that observation for themselves and you will have a lot less head aches.

Posted via CB10
    Surprise!!!-39795249.jpg

P.S. Thanks for making my day entertaining
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-17-13 01:05 PM
    Oh and PS, it's not bragging, its Q&A so I can test some things for people that they want to see, before it's past my stage of being ready for release to the wild
    07-17-13 01:09 PM
684 ... 2425262728