07-17-13 02:04 PM
684 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    What about posts asking for the Next leak?

How long can we be expected to wait. This is crazy it's been hours since the my last leak. I'm having an anxiety attack.

Not me just wondering why I'm not seeing posts like this.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah... I'd stay away from asking those questions too. The answer is almost always, "It'll get here when it gets here."

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    07-16-13 05:32 PM
    Sorry if this has been said before, but I just thought of this and can't read all the pages before commenting!

With the parallax being seen in this build and mentioned. It was a TaT demo years ago, so it wouldn't surprise me to see it in BB10! My idea or comment is this:

What if the icons so many people are calling ugly because of the Grey box around the icon are meant for a reason? That reason wasn't known until now. The parallax function personally I could see working well with the Grey icons to help create a better 3D effect rather than just the icon without the box around it.

It's just a personal idea and no actual reasoning behind it. But I was looking at the icons and rotating the screen and picturing the icons moving. I think it would look damn good. Kind of like a 3d box containing the app within it.

Hopefully this is true! Lol. Either way parallax will be awesome!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 05:41 PM
    Cant recall if this has been asked before or if Kris mentioned it, but does installing BBM Channels still mess up the toast notification?
    07-16-13 05:57 PM
    I only have one doubt about your points. I'd never let Firefox store my passwords in a cloud.
    You can use the Lastpass extension per example or sync passwords to your own server. No need to trust Firefox

I'm not disagreeing with you but I wanted to point out that it does have private browsing.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I meant at the tab level. I find it easier to manage that way than via a general setting
    07-16-13 05:58 PM
    Yeah... I'd stay away from asking those questions too. The answer is almost always, "It'll get here when it gets here."

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    Um like my post was a joke related to the post before mine that was a list of typical post asking the same questions over an over.

I noticed that left off the list was posts about when the next leak would be coming.

Notice I said "would be"? Again this is meant to illustrate the typical thinking of many people. Like it's a right they have to access of a leak.

I have never had an anxiety attack nor do feel that I have any standing in deciding how, or when or if ever a leak is posted.

I'm just an average Joe whom is pleased to find a posting of a leak at the discretion of the people that have them.

Again - I don't care how the leaks leak or whatever. I'll see them if they become available and be happy. It's like a gift, I respect the gift giver even if the gift is not my 1st choice.

Oh and I like Kris's style. And the other helpful peoples! You all are cool in my book.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    07-16-13 06:09 PM
    Cant recall if this has been asked before or if Kris mentioned it, but does installing BBM Channels still mess up the toast notification?
    Iss already asked 100.000 times

Yes you get a notification, no there is no reply button

Djeez! Search

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 06:12 PM

Djeez! Search

Posted via CB10
    I always wondered how people expect to work a new feature from an obviously incompatible, old build.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-16-13 06:16 PM

Djeez! Search

Posted via CB10
    thanks
    07-16-13 06:56 PM
    for stl 1 ??
    07-16-13 07:12 PM
    for stl 1 ??
    Maybe we should tell this guy: Quebec mayor apologizes for saying he kills cats with truck | CTV News
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 07:15 PM
    for stl 1 ??
    I should update my previous post again. The score for STL100-1, now 6 times asked.
    buchan, please go through the thread before asking questions, this one has been asked and answered a number of times.
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.
    07-16-13 07:22 PM
    There seem to be quite a lot of updated files. They're here.
    Hey thurask
    What happened to file #124? Is it in that way or was it deleted?
    07-16-13 07:43 PM
    for stl 1 ??
    07-16-13 07:44 PM
    Hey thurask
    What happened to file #124? Is it in that way or was it deleted?
    It's a space. 1-123 are from this, 125-218 are from .483.
    Mi Lindo Pulgoso likes this.
    07-16-13 08:07 PM
    for stl 1 ??
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am ordering dinner for the night right now, so you all have my permission to take this guy out back for the next few minutes, and show him what's up... I won't say anything...

Thanks, Side note: anyone hungry?
    VeniceBB likes this.
    07-16-13 08:12 PM
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am ordering dinner for the night right now, so you all have my permission to take this guy out back for the next few minutes, and show him what's up... I won't say anything...

Thanks, Side note: anyone hungry?
    Pizza sounds pretty good...
    07-16-13 08:22 PM
    Pizza sounds pretty good...
    That's what I've decided on, wings too
    07-16-13 08:39 PM
    Yum! Enjoy your dinner
    07-16-13 08:41 PM
    The addition of parallax backgrounds would be pretty awesome! I like the way Apple did it in iOS and was really one of the only things I liked about the design of iOS 7. I wonder, if BlackBerry does decide to add dynamic backgrounds, would they change the icon designs (the grey background surrounding the icons)?
    07-16-13 08:43 PM
    Let's look at the default browser...
    No privacy mode
    No script blocking mode
    No bookmarks sync
    No password sync
    No adblocking mode
    No do not track option

It's OK to check websites you know and trust I guess.
    Then what's this...
    Surprise!!!-img_00000209.png

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 09:05 PM
    So I read this whole thread and am shocked by the number of people who haven't looked at the Q&A thread. All your questions would be answered.

And if one more person asks if voice calls are possible (or any variation of the question) all ya'll are going to force me to get ghetto up in here....

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    07-16-13 09:53 PM
    This. Most of us, including me, don't really mind helping. And just as kwm1337 said, we don't really expect you to learn every bit of BB information that's out there.
    Leak threads sadly are notorious, it's a constant repeat of the same questions asked and answered over and over again, even when Kris or other leakers have posted the answers in their OP... Earlier today I was bored and decided to go through the entire thread to count these kinds of post. I counted 11 [EDIT: make that 12] posts asking if voice calls worked one way or another, 5 asking is this leak worked on STL100-1 and another 11 asking what leak this was. I didn't count the answers but I expect that amount to be twice or three times as much. So yeah... perhaps we can sometimes get a little snappy

But if you take the time to use search and read through threads similar to your question and you ask your question in a respectful manner, you have nothing to worry about
    Well said.... And for the record those numbers are probably extremely low for one of these threads.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 09:54 PM
    So I read this whole thread and am shocked by the number of people who haven't looked at the Q&A thread. All your questions would be answered.

And if one more person asks if voice calls are possible (or any variation of the question) all ya'll are going to force me to get ghetto up in here....

On my sweet Z10 with CB10! Verizon STL100-4 BBM Channel: C000534C0
    Oh snap son, she for rizzle yea feel me, I wouldn't mess with her

Posted via CB10
    vulfadli likes this.
    07-16-13 09:54 PM
    Thanks for pointing it out. I meant at the tab level. I find it easier to manage that way than via a general setting
    Very true. Personally I have no need for it, but I too am stoked to see how much the RT Environment has improved. Glad it's working well for you.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 09:57 PM
    can i has voice calls with this softwares on my phone?
    07-16-13 09:59 PM
684 ... 2021222324 ...