07-17-13 02:04 PM
684 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Too funny some of these posts. Why people don't read the very first post of a thread is beyond me. Lol all kinds of special.
    Not only that, but I would like to know how many times a direct link to the Q&A thread was posted here
    07-16-13 10:50 AM
    Not only that, but I would like to know how many times a direct link to the Q&A thread was posted here
    *throws in the towel* you can deal with them now...lol

Posted via my awesome Z10 LE on VZW. #teamOSBB
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 10:52 AM
    Yeah seriously. Everything is basically gift wrapped yet people are still to lazy
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 10:54 AM
    If you are going to choose to side with farouk, I will slap you with a large tasty trout!
    I need an animgif for that. I'm disappointed in you. Where's it?!

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 10:58 AM
    my goodness..... if the leaks comes out at this pace, people need to buy a secondary device to load all these leaks..!!!!
    I am still debate to load 4633 or not... But still millions thanks to Kris !!!!
    thats why I have 2 mobiles
    one to install 10.1 latest leaks on and the other to install 10.2
    07-16-13 11:01 AM
    If you are going to choose to side with farouk, I will slap you with a large tasty trout!
    Shifting away from farouk... ok. I'm getting the gist nw. Hehehehe
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 11:03 AM
    arf ! sorry i need the phone part working ... i guess i'll pass this one. sh...
    07-16-13 11:04 AM
    lowkey brag post

LOL.....low key? <jk>
    07-16-13 11:07 AM
    The first post (using CB10) does not say what the surprise is. The link does not say what is for or what you will get.

This, while done in fun, does lead to suspicion and questions.

If a post is done in this manner you have to expect some confusion/questions.

Then add in the off topic posts, arguments and some vague posts you add to the problem.

Just saying don't be surprised or dismayed at folks asking the same question when the first post is purposely made that way.

Yes, folks need to read and search more. But this was purposely vague from the start as to not ruin "the surprise". No issue with that at all.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Mi Lindo Pulgoso likes this.
    07-16-13 11:09 AM
    Loaded this last night and played around with it. Damn this OS is fast. Had to downgrade to. 483 though as my Z is my only daily driver :-(

Nice to see what's coming. Thanks for all the work you guys put in. Thanks alot.

Oh on a side note I loaded the android runtime from. 663 onto. 483 and I love my Z now more than ever.

:-)

Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 11:17 AM
    Usually I just observe here but a lot of people have no idea what parallax actually is.
    Parallax: objects that seem further away from you are sliding slower.
    Watch the example from Wikipedia. It has nothing to do with iGyro crap on iOS7.
    Parallax was used in simple games as Super Mario, for example.
    Every Android phone has that effect applied on its homescreens.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax

With that said, can someone share Channels BAR so I can try and install it on 10.1? Beta Zone doesn't want me.

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-16-13 11:22 AM
    To everyone asking about voice calls. I continue to be dumbfounded.

Surprise!!!-mind-blown.jpg
    07-16-13 11:48 AM
    The way parallax works in iOS7 is by gyroscope. If you tilt the iPhone up or down the screen background moves with it. Probably one the the coolest features I enjoyed of iOS7 while using it before I gave the phone back to my gf lol

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully we do see it come to all BB10 devices then!
    07-16-13 11:53 AM
    I'm gonna slap the sh*t out of you http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...thread-827758/

For realz you are a chronic offender, and not the good kind of chronic...
    Godd8mnit! Cup # 2
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 11:58 AM
    Too many for someone to "not" to get a clue! Line them up......let the floggings begin.
    07-16-13 12:04 PM
    Oh man, the good old days when I spent nights slapping people with trout on IRC....

Now in actually on topic news, I'm almost done with my phonecalls for the day so in a few hours I finally get to give this baby a try. It's been begging me all day to play with it.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 12:05 PM
    I don't understand so I can't make phone calls

Posted via CB10
    (Nervous eye twitch again) You....right there. Assume the position while I lace up the steel-toed boots.
    07-16-13 12:13 PM
    Usually I just observe here but a lot of people have no idea what parallax actually is.
    Parallax: objects that seem further away from you are sliding slower.
    Watch the example from Wikipedia. It has nothing to do with iGyro crap on iOS7.
    Parallax was used in simple games as Super Mario, for example.
    Every Android phone has that effect applied on its homescreens.

Parallax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With that said, can someone share Channels BAR so I can try and install it on 10.1? Beta Zone doesn't want me.

Posted via CB10
    Say what? I don't know what iOS you're talking about, but this is the one I'm talking about: Inside the technology behind iOS 7's parallax effect | Macworld

From there, the math required to provide the illusion of depth is fairly straightforward; all the software has to do is to organize its content in an arbitrary set of planes, and then move them relative to each other, based on their apparent distance from the eye. That results in a realistic depth-perception effect.
    Compare to Wikipedia:

Parallax is a displacement or difference in the apparent position of an object viewed along two different lines of sight, and is measured by the angle or semi-angle of inclination between those two lines. The term is derived from the Greek παράλλαξις (parallaxis), meaning "alteration". Nearby objects have a larger parallax than more distant objects when observed from different positions, so parallax can be used to determine distances.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-16-13 12:33 PM
    Guys you don't want me to post anything if it's annoying fine i won't

Posted via CB10
    Shhhhhh! We like you.......
    ........little buckaroo!
    WWBlondieDo and Mecca EL like this.
    07-16-13 12:33 PM
    Could someone post the PIN block list bar from this version? Always trying to have the latest.

jk, thank you, i will have to wait :-/

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 12:39 PM
    Shhhhhh! We like you.......http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...pseca91267.jpg
    ........little buckaroo!
    If he believes in himself, he can one day become Senator for Minnesota...
    Blacklatino and Mecca EL like this.
    07-16-13 12:40 PM
    Say what? I don't know what iOS you're talking about, but this is the one I'm talking about: Inside the technology behind iOS 7's parallax effect | Macworld

Compare to Wikipedia:
    Thanks, I felt like if I responded to that I'd blow up on a newb
    07-16-13 12:43 PM
    Lol
    Now that is funny! Yet the dorks who keep asking will just go a head and ask anyway

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 12:55 PM
    The first post (using CB10) does not say what the surprise is. The link does not say what is for or what you will get.

This, while done in fun, does lead to suspicion and questions.

If a post is done in this manner you have to expect some confusion/questions.

Then add in the off topic posts, arguments and some vague posts you add to the problem.

Just saying don't be surprised or dismayed at folks asking the same question when the first post is purposely made that way.

Yes, folks need to read and search more. But this was purposely vague from the start as to not ruin "the surprise". No issue with that at all.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    I swear I went to college with someone like you giving your name, avatar, where you live etc... That's not a good thing...

People must read. End of story. If they do not then....

Surprise!!!-fish_slap.jpg
    Kris Simundson and Mecca EL like this.
    07-16-13 01:00 PM
    I swear I went to college with someone like you giving your name, avatar, where you live etc... That's not a good thing...

People must read. End of story. If they do not then....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fish_Slap.jpg 
Views:	1682 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	183215
    Thanks! Perfect
    07-16-13 01:03 PM
684 ... 1718192021 ...