07-17-13 02:04 PM
684 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Wow love all the leaks! Hope the final product is the turn around BlackBerry needs!

Posted via CB10
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    07-15-13 10:58 PM
    Haha

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:58 PM
    I'm gonna make a friendly suggestion... if you can't figure out what the meaning is behind the things said in the original post, maybe you should stick to the last OS released by your carrier instead of playing around with leaked versions. Just something for you to consider.
    But.. this is Farouk
    07-15-13 11:00 PM
    We all know Farouk gets all the leaks first and let's us know exactly how well they run. And how smooth the install process is. Lmao

Posted via CB10
    toobs623 likes this.
    07-15-13 11:03 PM
    Who the f* is going to try this for you, I thought you left this....
    Right? I thought he was leaving as well.

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.1.0.4633
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-15-13 11:04 PM
    I think the roadmaps reflect the internal builds. The wifi direct has landed and still not there on any of the builds released.
    Not true. Wifi Direct seems to work just fine on the Q, just not on the Z... at least Kris' Q. I think it may have something to do with the black settings for the Q and that it simply hasn't been written into the white one's? I really don't know that's just my best guess. Miracast is in there too, Kris did a bar dump a while back, but there is no sign of an actual user interface for it.
    07-15-13 11:06 PM
    Have you tried this? does it work to make calls?

Also, I know Kris said no voice calls, so I am not stupid and did read what he said...but have you tried this? did it work?

morse code works I heard
    Mecca EL and 00stryder like this.
    07-15-13 11:09 PM
    Where is my unicorn and rainbows...
    07-15-13 11:10 PM
    Where is my unicorn and rainbows...
    With the cats
    07-15-13 11:11 PM
    I don't understand so I can't make phone calls

Posted via CB10
    You can try , but it wont work.
    07-15-13 11:11 PM
    I meant the official releases and not the leaked ones. The wifi direct is not there on any of the official releases and yet the roadmaps show it as landed. That only means the roadmaps reflect the internal builds.

PS: The roadmaps still show Miracast scheduled for August.

Not true. Wifi Direct seems to work just fine on the Q, just not on the Z... at least Kris' Q. I think it may have something to do with the black settings for the Q and that it simply hasn't been written into the white one's? I really don't know that's just my best guess. Miracast is in there too, Kris did a bar dump a while back, but there is no sign of an actual user interface for it.
    07-15-13 11:12 PM
    You can try , but it wont work.
    He can pretend to speak to someone as if they were listening...............kinda like on here!lol
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    07-15-13 11:14 PM
    The fact that it has no voice is odd to say the least. SMS works perfectly fine so the device is transmitting in and out on the voice channels. Device did not even detect an incoming call either. Well I liked what I seen, but alas I need to revert back to .483, thanks again Kris. Looks awesome and it shows BB is really wanting to make a go of this OS.
    07-15-13 11:14 PM
    Explanation please!

Posted via CB10
    Just looked up Parallax and if it's what I think it is and what Wikipedia said, then it'll be like the iOS 7 thing where when you move the phone you can look behind the icons! Sounds like TAT is getting unleashed, really hoping I'm right haha.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 11:16 PM
    Another bit of info: Voice Control can now speak in different languages. I decompiled the file set, and saw a huge group of additional language files. VC makes me giggle!!

I wish there was a way to change the voice. I'd have old Merv's voice, and have him curse a few folks here out in french...
    VeniceBB, toobs623 and 00stryder like this.
    07-15-13 11:18 PM
    But.. this is Farouk
    Holy f*ing s*! It's Farook!! I completely didn't notice who I was talking to earlier I was just so blindly go post after post, I forgot to add a little more STFU to farook's post!
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    Btw 10.2.0.810 is now on beta server builds between 552 and 810 I've been informed are all junk and well we can tell by lack of voice. This is why employees where told to downgrade to 552

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Kris Simundson; 07-15-13 at 11:30 PM.
    Just looked up Parallax and if it's what I think it is and what Wikipedia said, then it'll be like the iOS 7 thing where when you move the phone you can look behind the icons! Sounds like TAT is getting unleashed, really hoping I'm right haha.

Posted via CB10
    It's some seriously sick looking 3-D gfx on mobile platforms, it was about the only thing that I really went nutz for at this years WWDC! If we're getting full roll out, this is going to add some serious style to our devices!! I will be looking into the connection later and seeing how deep parallex is going into BlackBerry OS 10. If I can come up with anything that's solid I'll certainly post back. Let me put it this way for everyone, if you don't know what parallex is, you want it... end of story lawlz
    BryanVilla and walt63 like this.
    07-15-13 11:21 PM
    Kris can you give me the link to .552? LOL JUST KIDDING SERIOUSLY JUST KIDDING! LOL I KEED I KEED
    habs_fan likes this.
    07-15-13 11:22 PM
    SO can we have the 552?? lol

Btw 10.2.0.810 is now on beta server builds between 552 and 810 I've been informed are all junk and we'll we can tell by lack of voice. This is why employees where told to downgrade to 552

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    07-15-13 11:23 PM
    I meant the official releases and not the leaked ones. The wifi direct is not there on any of the official releases and yet the roadmaps show it as landed. That only means the roadmaps reflect the internal builds.

Oh gotcha, isn't the roadmap for the sdk though?
    07-15-13 11:24 PM

Yo, I like the "cool" looking departure boards as much as anyone else, but this is the leaks thread, leaks don't follow roadmaps
    toobs623 likes this.
    07-15-13 11:24 PM
    Could be... I guess the the 341 had wifi direct.

07-15-13 11:25 PM
    There are several roadmaps, this particular one that ukmight is talking about happens to deal with when features are planned to be available via landmarks in the sdks, there are several on BlackBerry's website, just google BlackBerry 10 Roadmaps if you're interested in seeing the graphics...
    07-15-13 11:25 PM
    It's some seriously sick looking 3-D gfx on mobile platforms, it was about the only thing that I really went nutz for at this years WWDC! If we're getting full roll out, this is going to add some serious style to our devices!! I will be looking into the connection later and seeing how deep parallex is going into BlackBerry OS 10. If I can come up with anything that's solid I'll certainly post back. Let me put it this way for everyone, if you don't know what parallex is, you want it... end of story lawlz
    Isn't that the same effect that renders in the 3DS? Holy s#!t, all we need is a Pokemon game and users worldwide will lose their lunch...except stl-1 users. I can't help it guys
    07-15-13 11:27 PM
684 ... 89101112 ...