This is by no means my idea (I read it in a leak thread and thought great idea but maybe I missed why it has never materialized). Since your leak threads end up being so many pages 90% of which are just thank you's and "I'll download when I steal internet" why don't you suggest in you initial post that people color code certain things....a legend if you will

suggestions might be
    changes found be highlighted in BLUE
    things broken in RED
    italicize Questions
    answers in GREEN

that way everyone can quickly scroll through and catch the info they need as well as people who like to help...Manytimes people catch these threads a day or two late and have read through 30 pages just to find if a specific question was asked and answered. The search feature isn't as helpful as some would suggest.

Just an idea, if its been asked or tried I'll just slip back into obscurity

thanks for all you've done already and this is by no means a criticism....just a suggestion that may alleviate frustration to many including yourselves.
    09-12-13 06:50 AM
    +1000

I hate hitting next page on page 1/2 and then seeing page 2/25.

Like you said half of the posts are either thanks( which I have no problem with)

Or people who ask the same redundant questions because they are too lazy to even read the first page.

A simpler solution is just delete the useless unproductive comments.

Then at least it would only be 10 pages lol.

Posted on a Post-It!
    09-12-13 07:10 AM
    Or when a leak is posted two threads are started.

One named "Feedback" and one named "Comments".

Feedback would be heavily moderated. No " I'm downloading this now" type postings. Direct questions and findings. Iron fist moderating.

Comments would be open for everything else. Standard CB moderation.

This has worked well on other high volume forums.

Just a thought.

Posted via a Verizon Z10. 10.2.0.1443
    Uzi, sidd1011, ramaputra and 1 others like this.
    09-12-13 08:18 AM
    Color coding is a good idea, however ; the flaw with that is you can't color code when you post from CB10.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10 | Member of BerryLeaks | @PilarDanielle | STL100-4 10.2.0.1xxx
    09-15-13 12:10 AM