Downloaded Sachesi. It's on my computer, but if I close the app, it disappears. Cannot be found on the computer. Searching the entire hard drive for the word "Sachesi" yields nothing. Does not show in the Windows Control Panel called Uninstall Programs. If I download OS/.bar files using Sachesi, they save but (1) I cannot tell it where to save them & (2) I cannot find them anywhere on my hard drive. The only way to keep access to Sachesi is to link it to task bar, but still can't find anything I download.

Anyone seen this?

I'm on Windows 8.1.
    12-25-13 01:34 PM
    Oh, I now I can't redownload the 10.2 I had previously gotten via Sachesi fro Rogers. It flashes some sort of popup, but it's too fast to see. Probably something like "you're already downloaded this", but where is it???
    12-25-13 01:36 PM
    Found my download in: C:\Users\Benjamin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ INetCache\IE\ZH51VG1L\

WTH???
    12-25-13 01:51 PM
    These instructions say to select Install .bar and select the folder where I put the update. I don't see how this makes sense. If I select Install .bar, and I select the folder, it just opens the folder. Do they mean Install Folder?

http://crackberry.com/how-get-os-102-update-right-now

I tried that, and nothing seemed to happen. It said connected, but my phone kept working as usual and it didn't seem like anything was going on with the phone.
    12-25-13 02:26 PM
    Got it working now. Installing my first leak!
    12-25-13 02:30 PM
    I'm glad you answered your own question rendering this whole thread useless.

What you did is probably "run" rather than save sachesi on your desktop or some known location. So by hitting run it saves it to a temporary location on your drive...

Don't hit install bar, you definitely want folder if I remember correctly.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-25-13 02:36 PM

What you did is probably "run" rather than save sachesi on your desktop or some known location. So by hitting run it saves it to a temporary location on your drive...

Thanks^

No leaks. No betas. Ever.
    12-25-13 02:44 PM

I love when that happens
    12-25-13 08:34 PM