07-18-13 12:14 AM
1,016 ... 394041
tools
    Best leaked software so far. I live in Indonesia. Phone was from Verizon (STL 400).
    07-15-13 05:04 AM
    Battery life of this is good, but it becomes really hot when I use it to play games

CB10|Z10
    and if your email accounts fail to connect to the IMAP/POP server, sometimes it gets warm as well.. but it can be rectified by:
    - checking your accounts once/twice a day to see the status
    - if there is any issue with the account, update your password and save

and everything will be back to normal after that.
    07-15-13 08:16 AM
    The 4543 has the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    So does .4561 this leak didn't solve the Call Display images either.

Going to to to see if .4633 fixes the issue..
    07-15-13 11:23 AM
    Anyone having issues with the time zone when creating new calendar appointments? When I create a new appointment, it has a different time zone from what is in my 'Date and Time' settings. If you change to the correct time zone in the new appointment, it offsets it from what it was initially??
    I've noticed this issue on both my z10 and my girlfriend's z10 on this OS. We're in -8 Pacific and have our phones set there, but the calendar keeps showing -7 Mountain. What's weird is that the offset isn't by the hour, but by the next zone on the list. So if phone is on Pacific Time (-8)... the calendar is on Mountain Time (-7), which is one up on the list. If I set phone to Mountain Time (-7), then the calendar is on Chihuahua (-7). Does anybody know what the issue is and/or how to fix?

Might end up having to try a newer OS build.
    07-15-13 02:05 PM
    Some issues I've noticed in the leak.

Calender is quite buggy when syncing with google

Occasionally after using bedside mode, it doesn't properly deactivate so you miss calls etc

Phone book doesn't always pick up names which is a little annoying..

Swipe to reply doesn't always work either..

Other than that it's very quick and I like the simple password option...

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 06:51 PM
    Pretty cool leak.
    07-15-13 08:11 PM
    and if your email accounts fail to connect to the IMAP/POP server, sometimes it gets warm as well.. but it can be rectified by:
    - checking your accounts once/twice a day to see the status
    - if there is any issue with the account, update your password and save

and everything will be back to normal after that.
    I got many Gmail request to update my account's password, like every week, but it has already stopped since 2 weeks

CB10|Z10
    07-16-13 04:46 AM
    Installed this leak on Sunday morning as I had finally given up on VZW getting off their a@#.

Love the new features and improved OS performance but the battery drain was 20-30%+ an hour.

I was trying to be patient as I read prior posts about it needing to burn in but as of early this morning it was still sucking to the point that I downloaded the .4633 to try but didn't have time to load it before work. Fates a funny thing because when I pulled it off my charger at work to go to lunch I noticed only a -0.1w drain on 4gLTE with 102 hrs of life left. I thought it must be a mistake but it's been consistent all afternoon/evening. Took it off the cradle at 12:10 and as of 7:45 I still have 74% left with a couple of spots of pretty heavy use.

Morale of the story; have patience if you load this one and have initial battery suck. If mine is any indication it takes 48hrs+ for things to settle. Still having a few bugs with the calendar syncing with exchange and some intermittent caller ID issues but nothing I can't live with.

Thanks for all of the posters that help me get this loaded and talked me (indirectly) into giving it more time.
    yvpan1 likes this.
    07-16-13 07:56 PM
    @darcy/kris: do you mind uploading the BAR file of the picture viewer app for this build? i've installed the BAR file from the leaked 10.2.0.228 onto this build and since then for some reason i can't directly view pictures directly from any app (BBM/whatsapp/email/CB10 etc) i am on unless i decide to save the image and open it up one by one from the picture viewer app manually... i'm missing the BB Flow.. therefore i guess i just need to go back to the original picture viewer app here..

your help will be very appreciated guys.. cheers!!! you deserve my thanks!
    Last edited by yvpan1; 07-16-13 at 08:07 PM. Reason: HELP.. HELP.. HELP..
    07-16-13 08:05 PM
    Was on this for about 2 weeks, and I made the jump to 4633 today. So far 4633 is a better build. No issues with contacts not showing up in caller ID. I still can't get wifi calling to work, even with the t-mobile app, but that said, I'm finding 4633 to be worth the upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 10:36 PM
    It is now Daylight Savings Time...funny way to show correct time huh!? It is like that on mine too. Drove me nuts till I figured it out....
    07-17-13 01:44 PM
    It is now Daylight Savings Time...funny way to show correct time huh!? It is like that on mine too. Drove me nuts till I figured it out....
    This was reply to blackout626
    07-17-13 01:46 PM
    So I don't want to blame what I'm about to say on this leak, nor on BlackBerry, but I think it is important that I say this; I sent an email using my computer to a friend. He replied back to my original email. I replied back to him via my Z10 running this leaked version. He then replied back to me asking me "what's with the name?" I looked at the email to see what he was referring to and saw that the From line on my email reply from my BlackBerry contained my Gmail password as my name and my Gmail address in <>. Haven't been able to duplicate this since I deleted and reinstalled my Gmail account on my Z10, but wanted to make you all aware, just in case it wasn't just a fluke on my account for some reason.

I'm sorry, just noticed this is the wrong forum; the software leak I'm using is .4633.
    Last edited by xtower; 07-17-13 at 02:33 PM.
    07-17-13 02:16 PM
    The settings portion of your backup should contain them I believe.
    07-17-13 02:24 PM
    Was running great last 10 days, then caller I'd lag became more pronounced, started getting ghost msg alerts for fb, and last night started being intermittently unresponsive to wake up swipes and laggy. Battery pulls did not help. Checked ram on settings and it was fine. Mercifully, no random reboots since. 42.
    Now downloading 4633.

Verizon 100-4
    07-17-13 07:43 PM
    Anyone having issues with custom ringtones? I have given a few people different tones for their calls and the standard AT&T STILL rings I'm not sure, but I thought I remembered one of the LEAKS having this issue?
    07-18-13 12:14 AM
1,016 ... 394041