07-18-13 01:14 AM
1,016 ... 38394041
tools
    Anyone notice this?

STL100-2/3/4 leaked 10.1.0.4537-img_00006471.png

Have the option to download more than 50 MB over the carrier network : )

I also noticed in this build they fixed the way the pictures load when you view them from the file manager, much quicker and in the right starting order.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 01:41 PM
    Haven't read thru the 40 pages looking for this answer, but I've lost 5 of my remember folders and the "Unified Entries" is empty. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem? If so, can the back still bring these back?
    07-10-13 08:49 PM
    Can someone point me to the procedure that explains how to downgrade my OS so I can install a lower OS carrier update once again !!
    07-11-13 12:14 AM
    Can someone point me to the procedure that explains how to downgrade my OS so I can install a lower OS carrier update once again !!
    Reload via link (in options somewhere) or go to the web update - turn off phone connect, stary search then begin update.

Google reload BlackBerry 10 and you should find a knowledgebase article from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 02:45 AM
    0 issue with contacts being duplicated. Mind you, have moved away from Google to outlook.com

Contact duplication bug is still present, which is the main reason I'm still trying leaks. Generally nice improvements otherwise so far, though.

Sent from my Z10
    07-11-13 03:02 AM
    Clewley had said on his twitter account that Speed Dialing would be accessible from the Phone app using the keyboard of the Q10 on the 10.1 MR.
    Can any Q10 owner confirm this if it is on this build.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 181483
    07-11-13 08:08 AM
    Almost two weeks in, and overall, I'm happy with the build. Everything is pretty snappy (I came from 2354) and the battery life is much better. I have, however, experienced two random reboots. A few my favorites contacts in the phone app are occasionally slow to load, showing only the #, not the picture and name. Also, I haven't figured out how to consistently use wifi calling. I've downloaded the tmobile app, but I get errors at home and it won't connect to wifi calling at work. I still need to set up my 911 address, methinks. Other than these small issues, it's the best build I've run on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:28 AM
    In what database do you keep your contacts by default ? Google, default home ?? Other ??...Mine are kept on my company's server and I sync via EAS.
    The problem seems to be between my personal email account, which is an Office 365 hosted Exchange, and my work email, which is an older Exchange. It copies over all, or close to all at least, from the personal to the work, although doesn't then upload them back to the work server. That wouldn't be that bad (just wouldn't be able to separately view work contacts on the phone) but then if the contact has more than one email - I think that's the differentiator - it refuses to leave the personal email version linked with the work email version. Here's one of the few threads on it: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntacts-810874/
    07-11-13 09:09 AM
    I've started to have the contacts issue pop up in both Whatsapp and SMS messages on this build. For some, I get only their phone number. Very odd. A reboot sometimes clears it out. I use outlook.com for my contacts. Never seen this on any of the previous leaks.
    07-11-13 12:19 PM
    I've started to have the contacts issue pop up in both Whatsapp and SMS messages on this build. For some, I get only their phone number. Very odd. A reboot sometimes clears it out. I use outlook.com for my contacts. Never seen this on any of the previous leaks.
    Yup problem with this leak and retaining contact information especially when you get a phone call. Sucks... but will wait for another leak.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 12:22 PM
    Yup problem with this leak and retaining contact information especially when you get a phone call. Sucks... but will wait for another leak.
    Have you tried the .4543 leak? Not sure if it has the same issue.
    07-11-13 12:40 PM
    Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or maybe it appeared in another release, but the 50mb download limit for cell network cam now be overridden in BlackBerry World.

STL100-2/3/4 leaked 10.1.0.4537-img_00000137.png

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 02:24 PM
    HELP!

Ok, I feel pretty foolish at this point. This is my first attempt at installing a leaked OS. I followed the instructions provided by Kris here. Three times. The result is the same each time. My Verizon Z10 (STL100-4), which was running the original 10.0.9.422 OS originally shipped by Verizon, does not boot after running the autoloader. I am left with a black screen and a notification LED that blinks in the following pattern 1-3-2, over and over. Using Link, I can restore the device to its factory settings, but where's the fun in that? What am I missing? Any suggestions? TIA.
    07-11-13 03:08 PM
    The problem seems to be between my personal email account, which is an Office 365 hosted Exchange, and my work email, which is an older Exchange. It copies over all, or close to all at least, from the personal to the work, although doesn't then upload them back to the work server. That wouldn't be that bad (just wouldn't be able to separately view work contacts on the phone) but then if the contact has more than one email - I think that's the differentiator - it refuses to leave the personal email version linked with the work email version. Here's one of the few threads on it: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntacts-810874/
    Is your device set up for separate biz and personal use ? Can't remember how BlackBerry calls that feature but I remember them promoting that prior to the Z10's launch. If I'm not mistaken the device must be configured on the work server (BES 10 perhaps) in a specific way. We don't have the BES10 server, so I'm connected via EAS server only and all my contacts are on that server in MS Outlook. Luckily, my personal contacts are grouped in a separate category that I can view from my laptop and my former Bold9900. Unfortunately I can no longer view contacts grouped by category on OS10....but that's a whole different story, which I've already written about separately many times. Sincerely hope that you work things out.
    07-11-13 04:16 PM
    Almost two weeks in, and overall, I'm happy with the build. Everything is pretty snappy (I came from 2354) and the battery life is much better. I have, however, experienced two random reboots. A few my favorites contacts in the phone app are occasionally slow to load, showing only the #, not the picture and name. Also, I haven't figured out how to consistently use wifi calling. I've downloaded the tmobile app, but I get errors at home and it won't connect to wifi calling at work. I still need to set up my 911 address, methinks. Other than these small issues, it's the best build I've run on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    In addition, occasionally, my phone won't make calls, whether on wifi or not. Hmm...

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:10 PM
    Can anyone share a mirror for 4537 for Q10? The one in Mega does not work. Also, does anyone know why it (the Mega link) was shutdown? Thanks!
    07-11-13 06:19 PM
    Is your device set up for separate biz and personal use ?
    No, not Balance on a BES, just two separate emails on a personal device. If it was copying over between a Personal and a Work space, I would be much more concerned as that is a huge security issue (not for me, but for those that have it).
    07-12-13 09:05 AM
    Battery life on this one is just unbelievable. Usually, I charge my battery two-three times a day and looks like the hassle is over.
    07-13-13 05:29 AM
    Has anyone been able to get the leaked native evernote to work on this build. The app cannot sync notes and is stuck while syncing.
    07-13-13 06:09 AM
    Battery life on this one is just unbelievable. Usually, I charge my battery two-three times a day and looks like the hassle is over.
    Yeah!
    07-13-13 07:21 AM
    Totally agree.. 4543 is even a little better

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 08:26 AM
    Has anyone been able to get the leaked native evernote to work on this build. The app cannot sync notes and is stuck while syncing.
    Mine not working as well, I have to delete it and sideloaded the latest android version
    07-14-13 10:48 PM
    Have you tried the .4543 leak? Not sure if it has the same issue.
    Hi, notice you are running .4543, does the contacts issue still happen? I'm receiving lots of phone calls everyday and most of the time I don't know who is calling until I end the call...
    07-14-13 10:49 PM
    Hi, notice you are running .4543, does the contacts issue still happen? I'm receiving lots of phone calls everyday and most of the time I don't know who is calling until I end the call...
    The 4543 has the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 02:12 AM
    Battery life of this is good, but it becomes really hot when I use it to play games

CB10|Z10
    yvpan1 likes this.
    07-15-13 05:19 AM
1,016 ... 38394041