07-18-13 01:14 AM
1,016 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    No there isn't.

The steps you took is not Escalate to Call. That's the way it's always been since OS 10. Escalate to call gives you the call option right on the side of your text message without you having to go to another screen. see page 1 of this thread for screenshot sorry, it's page 2, post by thurask
    Personally I don't care about escalated call or whatever (i didn't even know about pressing the contact to access calls until I accidentally did it). I only text people I don't want to call. At all. Ever. BBM for people I actually care about.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10!
    Gearheadaddy and domex like this.
    07-04-13 10:53 PM
    The steps you took is not Escalate to Call. That's the way it's always been since OS 10. Escalate to call gives you the call option right on the side of your text message without you having to go to another screen. see page 1 of this thread for screenshot sorry, it's page 2, post by thurask
    07-04-13 11:01 PM
    Personally I don't care about escalated call or whatever (i didn't even know about pressing the contact to access calls until I accidentally did it). I only text people I don't want to call. At all. Ever. BBM for people I actually care about.

Well I'm sure it'll come in handy for you one day when it comes out. You never know
    07-04-13 11:04 PM
    Has anyone been able to get remote access to work? It's the only think holding me back.
    Mine didn't work then I closed BlackBerry Link, restarted the computer and reconnected it typed my passed for BlackBerry desktop manager and it works perfect.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-04-13 11:04 PM
    Yes to Verizon, Battery great, Now shows boot time too
    it's ready for download here

some peeps here reported:
    - works on slt100-3 and slt100-4
    - simple password option;
    - forever email retrieve option;
    - for slt100-1 and sqn100-3 go here

kind advice: security wipe is advised after install.
    pili4 likes this.
    07-04-13 11:07 PM
    If you have a STL-3 (on ROGERS in my case) hang in there! After setup, wipe, reboot and all the background work of adding 6+ new accounts, 20+ native apps and about 6 Android BAR sideloads, my ZED10 has settled in beautifully to 0W consumption at idle with only 79deg F.

Looks like the best leak yet for me.
    Great news! I am on Rogers too.

How about the remote file access problem? Do you have it?
    07-04-13 11:09 PM
    Holy schnikeys, Batman! I was so pre-occupied wearing out the fingerprints on my right index finger constantly banging F5 on the 10.2.0.4XXX OS Screenshot thread that this leak totally snuck in without me noticing! Just finished downloading it and am about to install it stat! Yes, I am a leak junkie!!!

Question, in the original post, it says to do a security wipe after the install. I usually do one on my current OS before I do the install. Does it make a difference? I just want to save the hassle of having to do the entire setup an extra time only to have to do the security wipe and re-do the setup all over again.

Thanks to balenax for leaking this OS! I've got an STL100-3 on Rogers and in reading through the thread, it looks like this leak is going to treat me well!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-04-13 11:16 PM
    if you have a z10, you do't need to, unless you really want a specific version. us, q10 users are forced to use the 340 one , since this os in not for the q's.
    Just use the Q10 version that has been leaked. Don't mess with 340 because you won't get GPS
    07-04-13 11:20 PM
    Holy schnikeys, Batman! I was so pre-occupied wearing out the fingerprints on my right index finger constantly banging F5 on the 10.2.0.4XXX OS Screenshot thread that this leak totally snuck in without me noticing! Just finished downloading it and am about to install it stat! Yes, I am a leak junkie!!!

Question, in the original post, it says to do a security wipe after the install. I usually do one on my current OS before I do the install. Does it make a difference? I just want to save the hassle of having to do the entire setup an extra time only to have to do the security wipe and re-do the setup all over again.

Thanks to balenax for leaking this OS! I've got an STL100-3 on Rogers and in reading through the thread, it looks like this leak is going to treat me well!
    Just do what you usually do. Or if you want, just use the autoloader twice. LOL
    07-04-13 11:21 PM
    I'm assuming so, the way my phone was littered with AT&T apps. I take my sim out to install leaks.
    That's weird, it added my VZW apps, but nothing from any other carriers... maybe it's a CDMA vs GSM thing?

BlackBerry Z10 | Verizon | 10.1.0.4537
    07-04-13 11:26 PM

The setup on this is easier to get through than earlier releases, especially the demonstrations at the end. I don't miss swiping 50 times until the old intro decided to let me go to the next screen.
    07-04-13 11:31 PM
    Updated OS and everything seemingly went fine. But, after a full restore... none of my test messages are there. They are all gone. Not in the Hub, not in the activity tab in contacts... all gone.

Anybody else experienced this before? Or anybody have a solution?
    07-04-13 11:42 PM
    help please..

it only restore half of my data even tried old copies of previous back ups
    07-04-13 11:44 PM
    Anyone having issues with the time zone when creating new calendar appointments? When I create a new appointment, it has a different time zone from what is in my 'Date and Time' settings. If you change to the correct time zone in the new appointment, it offsets it from what it was initially??
    07-04-13 11:46 PM
    Attached is the error we're getting with link and remote file access
    STL100-2/3/4 leaked 10.1.0.4537-linkraerror.jpg
    07-04-13 11:49 PM
    And, as seen on this attachment, the phone thinks it's linked.
    STL100-2/3/4 leaked 10.1.0.4537-img_00000003.png

This is after uninstalling, installing, removing, re linking, signing out, signing in, etc

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 11:51 PM
    Will I have to re-configure BlackBerry Balance when installing a new ROM? Or can this be backed up too?
    It's a pain as I would have to ask the IT department to set it up again.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 11:52 PM
    I'm not happy with the new Gmail setup. If you don't accept the permissions, the email does not set up and you can't delete it. If I wanted to give Google access to my contacts and calendar I would get a DROID. Now I'm stuck with "Gmail is not responding" in the hub. I'll probably have to roll back to the last leak. Google is evil!
    07-04-13 11:53 PM
    Please help!
    After upgrading, Blackberry Link was not be able to restore my previous full Backup.
    Do you know what should I do to get all data restored?
    07-04-13 11:56 PM
    How do I know if the leaks being installed?
    07-05-13 12:04 AM
    How do I know if the leaks being installed?
    Is your led green? Does the Dos window pop up and say connecting to the boot rom then start running?

Mecca EL likes this.
    07-05-13 12:07 AM
    lol my led is red and green so where should i run to?
    07-05-13 12:11 AM
    Make sure you have all the latest .NET - known as dot net - especially .NET4.0 and 4.5 . Also make sure you do not have BB Desktop manager installed. Uninstall BBLink and use CCleaner to remove left over registry files. Reinstall Link and report. Also, use another usb port, than your favorite one. Might be connection errors
    07-05-13 12:34 AM
    Nooooo. I discovered something bad... the ability to use free tethering has been locked! :-o has anyone been able to get it working?

STL100-2/3/4 leaked 10.1.0.4537-img_20130700.png

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:35 AM
    How do I make sure I have latest .NET?
    Where do I get CCleaner?
    Sorry if these are basic questions, just don't want to jack up my Zed
    07-05-13 12:36 AM
1,016 ... 1920212223 ...