07-18-13 12:14 AM
1,016 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Attachment 178925

Just rejected a call and this poped up!

Sent from the Dark Side
    Now they just need an option to ignore phone calls instead if rejecting phone calls.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 01:43 PM
    Anyone tried to do a full restore using BBLink from a previous backup successfully? I really don't wanna lose all of my phone contacts mostly for the 8th time.
    07-04-13 01:47 PM
    Might as well go with this build

Posted via CB10
    When "kris simundson" says go with something...u go with it
    07-04-13 01:47 PM
    ignore as in?? if u hit vol down it turns off ringer for the call. unless u mean like call firewall for android where it doesn't popup period and hides thec all
    07-04-13 01:48 PM
    Anyone tried to do a full restore using BBLink from a previous backup successfully? I really don't wanna lose all of my phone contacts mostly for the 8th time.
    I did
    07-04-13 01:49 PM
    I did a security wipe and full restore and had no issues. Well one. I can't get Instagram to start up but I'm working on it.

Update: Just side loaded it a second time and its working.
    Last edited by marcosis; 07-04-13 at 01:59 PM.
    07-04-13 01:49 PM
    When "kris simundson" says go with something...u go with it
    You just gotta ask yourself one question....
    W.W.K.D. What Would Kris Do
    Mecca EL, TJWINS, pili4 and 3 others like this.
    07-04-13 01:51 PM
    This seems to be an Att build,had the "Att device help " app installed along too...great,i'm with att!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 01:53 PM
    I did a security wipe and full restore and had no issues. Well one. I can't get Instagram to start up but I'm working on it.
    working fine for me
    07-04-13 01:53 PM
    Now that my contacts seem to have finished syncing, a few notes.

1. Smooth as hell. I've had animation stutters ever since the first 10.1 leak, but nothing at all on .4537 now that everything is synced. Don't know if this has to do with the fact that I did a security wipe after installing or if it's just a fix within the OS, but it's fantastic and I love it.
    2. Restoring from a backup seems to cause a bit of a mess in the Contacts app. It was much more organized when I just had it pull them all from Outlook, Facebook, and Twitter after installing the OS, then manually linked any contacts it didn't figure out on its own. Now, it creates duplicate emails when it pulls the same email address from Facebook and Outlook. A bit annoying, but since I don't email these contacts in particular often I simply deleted their emails from Outlook. This issue will probably be more annoying for some others sadly.
    3. After doing a security wipe, the Setup Active Frame seemed to bug up at first - it would display some line of code (i.e. set_accounts or something, can't remember for sure) instead of the actual writing (i.e. Accounts). But when I reopened the app a long while later, it was working perfectly.

All-in-all though, this looks like it's going to be an awesome maintenance release. Keep up the good work BlackBerry!
    07-04-13 01:56 PM
    I absolutely love the simple password! I have been waiting for this for soooooo long.
    Thats indeed one of the coolest new features in this excellent OS.

posted via CB10 on the amazing Z10 keyboard
    07-04-13 01:57 PM
    I see Device, Media Card and two laptops I normally use... (I have yet to log into DropBox etc)
    Mine looks normal as well...

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 01:57 PM
    I just noticed that when I go into contacts from the phone app it now seems to pull my full contact list from the contact app...not just a partial list. Very nice to see that this bug has been fixed.

On my sweet Z10 with CB10!
    Alpha Omega and Brandon Orr like this.
    07-04-13 02:03 PM
    Found another issue now - I can't get Remote File Access to work. BlackBerry Link doesn't detect any BlackBerry 10 devices connected to my BlackBerry ID, even after refreshing devices. I've tried signing out and back in on BlackBerry Link, as well as restarting Link, to no avail.

Edit: Tried rebooting the PC, still no luck. I was going to try rebooting the Z10 but I'm about to head out, so maybe I'll give it a go when I'm home again.
    Android apps are running well (Kobo is from Goodereader, Netflix, Evanova and Steam are downloaded from Google Play and installed with the debug token):

Attachment 178814

Posted via CB10
    How do you download the .APKs from google Play to your desktop? Or do you need an Android phone?
    I restored from a full back up I did get an error stating that I didn't have enough work space to restore to but I just unchecked the full restore and did them individually and it all restored back as normal! And for your contacts download contact x and back them up to your memory card!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 02:04 PM
    It seems that I also spoke too soon about the smoothness, just had some animation stutter again. Damn.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 02:06 PM
    For those wondering about ATT USA its smooth.

Just downloaded and install this on my phone. First boot went threw setup completely. Loaded text messages and sent myself a mms and text and worked perfectly. Browsed web, bbworld, hub everything working so far. I will load my exchange data to get contacts etc soon but trying without anything installed first. I went into bbworld and downloaded the usuall apps I use all work flawlessly.

ATT 100-3 USA PA
    07-04-13 02:09 PM
    Same here! I thought I must have downloaded AT&T Device Help while I was drunk...
    07-04-13 02:13 PM
    Found another issue now - I can't get Remote File Access to work. BlackBerry Link doesn't detect any BlackBerry 10 devices connected to my BlackBerry ID, even after refreshing devices. I've tried signing out and back in on BlackBerry Link, as well as restarting Link, to no avail.

Edit: Tried rebooting the PC, still no luck. I was going to try rebooting the Z10 but I'm about to head out, so maybe I'll give it a go when I'm home again.
    I have the same issue

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 02:13 PM
    Remote file access working fine here

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 02:15 PM
    it works fine as is on stl 100-3 on att.
    the new bubble effect on the blackberry boot logo is bad ***.
    And you can connect to AT&T 's network? Last leak I took the time to install worked for everything else but could not connect to AT&T network. I had to end up reverting back to 10.0.10.116.
    07-04-13 02:17 PM
    Now they just need an option to ignore phone calls instead if rejecting phone calls.

Posted via CB10
    Press one of the volume keys and it silences/ignores the incoming call.

Sent from the Dark Side
    laketrout73 likes this.
    07-04-13 02:19 PM
    Cant restore my backup, gives an error "There could have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected." Tried Security wipe, didn't work, tried to restart phone and laptop, didn't work, tried reinstalling the software, didn't work, tried to restore the backup on 10.1.0.2342, it works.
    Any help?
    Edit : Using SLT100-2
    07-04-13 02:23 PM
    Installed, now time to restore...
    07-04-13 02:24 PM
1,016 ... 1213141516 ...