06-16-15 06:51 AM
50 12
tools
    So the Blitz and sanchez method is not working? I wonder if that is because his phone is still NETWORK LOCKED.
    Sanchez has nothing to do with the phone being locked. Neither does Sachesi.
    06-08-15 09:05 PM
    Sanchez has nothing to do with the phone being locked. Neither does Sachesi.
    LMFAO
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-08-15 09:11 PM
    I also have the AT&T Passport (locked) and was able to use Sachesi and a blitz to update to 10.3.2.798 with absolutely zero problems.

I agree with others to just do an autoloader and start from scratch to ensure all is fresh.

Passport (Round), 10.3.2.798 on AT&T
    Wow! Maybe I did something wrong. Thanks for the inputs everyone I greatly appreciate the help. Nothing like good Ole crackberry community! Autoloader route I go.

Posted via my Passport
    06-08-15 09:43 PM
    Well an autoloader won't help w/ double typing. Which is what your original post was about if I remember correctly.

Only thing that will fix double typing is to call AT&T and get a warranty replacement.
    06-08-15 10:57 PM
    So the Blitz and sanchez method is not working? I wonder if that is because his phone is still NETWORK LOCKED.
    Well, a dirty sanchez is bad, point blank! It will destroy your device. I don't care how many times you wipe it, not even a SIC wipe is effective.
    06-08-15 11:30 PM
    Well an autoloader won't help w/ double typing. Which is what your original post was about if I remember correctly.

Only thing that will fix double typing is to call AT&T and get a warranty replacement.
    Well that's up for debate...

Posted via my Passport
    06-09-15 01:50 AM

Posted via my Passport
    That's fine. Let's see how well he does with trying all these wipes, OS installs & reloads......... OR he can go ahead and call AT&T and get his replacement in route.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moody; 06-09-15 at 06:45 AM.
    06-09-15 06:30 AM
    [QUOTE=moody;11702445]

That's fine. Let's see how well he does with trying all these wipes, OS installs & reloads......... OR he can go ahead and call AT&T and get his replacement in route.

The double typing is not the only issue, the freezing OS is also another issue.

Posted via my Passport
    06-09-15 06:44 AM

Posted via my Passport
    Guess it depends on what order he wants to go. Do all that wiping, loading, setting up to fix the OS issues only to find he's gonna have to replace it for double typing. Or go ahead and replace for double typing then load a stable OS like 10.3.1.2558 - and wait for a stable 10.3.2 to come out.

06-09-15 06:48 AM
    I have the ATT passport, and running PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.798, installed from auto loader, never had any trouble. I don't trust blitz and sanschez. I would rather start with a clean install.

Posted from PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.798
    06-09-15 07:45 AM
    The double typing is a terror! I didn't get a double typing issue fix until I had my AT&T Passport replaced for the screen lifting issue. That was also a double typing issue that persisted through multiple wipes and upgrades.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    06-09-15 10:20 AM
    I have the same phone on att and was forced to use a autoloader because I was having the same issues with it saying 1372 after the update. Glad I did, everything is infinitely smoother... there are no negatives otuside of doing a backup prior to install.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 10:22 AM
    Thats what I did, ATT had a replacement for me in one business day. No problems since.
    moody likes this.
    06-09-15 12:18 PM
    Well the autoloader went well and the phone is working fine. Ofcourse the double typing is there but honestly I can deal. Maybe. But no freezing or flickering so I'm happy

Posted via my Passport
    06-12-15 07:18 AM
    Well the autoloader went well and the phone is working fine. Ofcourse the double typing is there but honestly I can deal. Maybe. But no freezing or flickering so I'm happy

Posted via my Passport
    Glad most of your issues have been resolved. Double typing will escalate and you will end up doing a warranty exchange. Then have to reload to get rid of the flickering and freezing.

I swear, men can be so stubborn sometimes. Then get all mad when I say "told you so". I reckon it's a pride thing. Don't listen to a woman, she can't possibly know more than me.......

Passport & Z30 & Q10 just b/c I do.
    Can't imagine life without Blackberry
    06-13-15 08:36 AM
    Glad most of your issues have been resolved. Double typing will escalate and you will end up doing a warranty exchange. Then have to reload to get rid of the flickering and freezing.

I swear, men can be so stubborn sometimes. Then get all mad when I say "told you so". I reckon it's a pride thing. Don't listen to a woman, she can't possibly know more than me.......

Up until you just said you were a woman, I didn't know you were a woman lol. But I'll accept that, I am stubborn.

Posted via my Passport
    moody likes this.
    06-13-15 05:30 PM
    Up until you just said you were a woman, I didn't know you were a woman lol. But I'll accept that, I am stubborn.

Posted via my Passport
    Lolololol ok. Well I guess you're forgiven

06-13-15 06:17 PM
    I saichese to 10.3.1.2558 and radio 2559 and all my issues with my 100-3 have made the phone flawless. I am looking to move to 10.3.2 in the next few days to further improve the device though it may not be so noticeably obvious since the last one was so. ATT could not care less or know what to do anyhow in any expedited manner. Research the os and backup with bb10 manager and use sachesi, as long as the drivers are installed you will have a smooth happy transition.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 06:53 PM
    [QUOTE=hazarder;11702470]

Posted via my Passport
    I'm not sure why you guys are having issues. Autoloading is fairly easy. I own an ATT Passport and I don't know what double typing is even. If I was having issues like you guys I would skip ATT entirely and just call blackberry...the phone itself has a warranty.

ρō┬Єđ bұ mұ Ů ρÚρōЯ┬.
    06-14-15 12:52 AM
    Lolololol ok. Well I guess you're forgiven

Haha thanks

Posted via my Passport
    moody likes this.
    06-15-15 11:35 AM
    Glad you guys and gals were able to get a warranty. My situation is very unfortunate and I'm fighting to get mine replaced, neither BlackBerry or AT&T will replace my now triple typing Passport.

The experience on this phone is so incredibly awful now I don't compose any emails or anything that involves writing anymore because I spend 200% more time deleting double and triple typed words. It's just ****ed.
    06-15-15 01:36 PM
    Glad you guys and gals were able to get a warranty. My situation is very unfortunate and I'm fighting to get mine replaced, neither BlackBerry or AT&T will replace my now triple typing Passport.

The experience on this phone is so incredibly awful now I don't compose any emails or anything that involves writing anymore because I spend 200% more time deleting double and triple typed words. It's just ****ed.
    Att passport has been out for less than a year. Blackberry has a 1 year factory warrany. 1 (877) 552-5532. Blackberry has always been good honoring warranties. At least with me anyway.

℘ℴƽℯđ √ ƽ ℘ƽƽ℘ℴř
    06-15-15 03:18 PM

Unless you have physical damage and/or water damage, AT&T will replace under warranty.

06-15-15 10:37 PM
    Att passport has been out for less than a year. Blackberry has a 1 year factory warrany. 1 (877) 552-5532. Blackberry has always been good honoring warranties. At least with me anyway.

℘ℴƽ†ℯđ √ ƽ ℘ƽƽ℘ℴř†
    Unless you have physical damage and/or water damage, AT&T will replace under warranty.

Go read the thread I've started if you want to see the crazy situation I'm in.
    06-15-15 10:47 PM
    Go read the thread I've started if you want to see the crazy situation I'm in.
    Link?

I'll read it but I'm too lazy to search for it.
    Don't judge me.

06-16-15 06:51 AM
50 12