01-14-15 07:56 AM
80 1234
tools
    Could any of you tell me how to go back to 1899 radio

Having the exact same issues in my CLS, and the option for handsfree does not show in the device details either, just the name and a mac address.

Envious of the CLS 63 user, just have a 500
    I downloaded the bar file from other thread and load it with the chrome extension, but I have check it and it says after load that my radio is still 1926, any ideas?
    01-30-14 01:01 PM
    I downloaded the bar file from other thread and load it with the chrome extension, but I have check it and it says after load that my radio is still 1926, any ideas?
    Do you have the link for that BAR file?
    01-30-14 01:21 PM
    Do you have the link for that BAR file?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-833333/

You could find it here, all the radios for all models.

And here how to created an autoloader http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9920695

Anyone can tell me if its better to delete the radio file with sachesi and after this, load the new one with sachesi again? ( AS I have tried to substitute but it doesnt work)
    Last edited by thatanos; 01-31-14 at 09:48 AM.
    01-31-14 09:07 AM

Having the exact same issues in my CLS, and the option for handsfree does not show in the device details either, just the name and a mac address.

Delete all connections between your car and your z10. Redo the pairing of your z10 to your cls. Reboot your z10.

PS Maybe it's time that you get the new CLS63 4matic. Mine is a 2012 RWD with a tune...650hp...always a bit of a challenge to keep the tires sticking to the ground.
    01-31-14 05:47 PM

this is the autoloader for the 1899... much easier

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9886804

but i was able to do it with 1926 radio file... maybe try again using my method...
    01-31-14 06:00 PM
    Tried all that, have tried it with 1056 radio, 1899 radio, 1926 radio

Get the same issues, i delete all pairings and start from fresh, the first time it connects and authorises no problem. But as soon as I disconnect and try to re-establish it won't connect.

I go into the device details and there aren't options for services, just gives the device address.

Really annoying me as it worked fine when I was running 10.2.0.429, now that its updated to 10.2.1.527 it doesn't want to know. It works fine in my wifes volvo and my mates range rover.
    02-03-14 05:01 AM

Get the same issues, i delete all pairings and start from fresh, the first time it connects and authorises no problem. But as soon as I disconnect and try to re-establish it won't connect.

I go into the device details and there aren't options for services, just gives the device address.

Really annoying me as it worked fine when I was running 10.2.0.429, now that its updated to 10.2.1.527 it doesn't want to know. It works fine in my wifes volvo and my mates range rover.
    I tried the same with all the radios as you made and in all the cases i get the same results as you.

Anyone get a success?
    02-03-14 06:02 AM
    As much as I would love the 63AMG Eric, from what I'm reading it won't solve the phone issues.

A new phone would probably be cheaper, I can just see the look on my wifes face now. I had to buy a new car dear, my phone stopped working in the old one!!
    02-03-14 10:46 AM

i had the same issues where the device details didn't show anything but the device address... each time i tried, i deleted the pairing on the phone and then deauthorized on the car and try again... it wasn't until i ignored the My Car option where the option came up... but the option didn't come up right away...

another thing you could try is try connected while the engine is on... while i was trying to get it to connect, i first attempted it with pressing the engine start button to where just the electronics turned on... i felt this was enough to do the connection since bluetooth would be on in the car... after a few failed attempts and also not being able to troubleshoot quick enough before the electronics turned off automatically... i tried again after deleting everything and this time i started the car...

if you have been trying while having the engine running, maybe try without the engine running...
    02-03-14 10:57 AM
    I tried with the engine on and off and still on the same issue. Anyone with a Lexus IS300H F sport '14 and this problem?
    02-03-14 12:33 PM
    It seems to work fine in my Aventador.
    02-03-14 12:41 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-833333/

And here how to created an autoloader http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ml#post9920695

Anyone can tell me if its better to delete the radio file with sachesi and after this, load the new one with sachesi again? ( AS I have tried to substitute but it doesnt work)
    You will need to first create an auto-loader for the radio. For some reason, sachesi did not work for me. While it created the autoloader for the radio, it gave an error when trying to install it. I had to use another method to create the autoloader. I don't remember what it was but it involved creating the autoloader with a dos program. I'll research it and post it when I find it.
    02-03-14 01:34 PM
    I have the same problem with the Bluetooth.
    It used to work well with my car audio but now I can't connect it again!

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 02:06 PM
    Ok... I have tried with anothe Q10 from my family and this one with 10.2.0.429 (same version i have till last week and it wasnt work) is working perfectly now. it have move the the 319 contacts she had (instead of more than 1.300 I have)

I dont know if ill trade my unit from hers or if I will request to vodafone for a new Q10.

PD: I will try to pair my device one more time with this one on the memory to try new options and Ill revert to all.
    02-03-14 02:28 PM
    I have an E350 and having the same issue. Only way I could it to connect mine or my wife's Z10s is to delete phones from vehicle, delete car from phone. Then on connect when it asks if passwords match hit yes in phone and then wait about 10 seconds to hit yes on the car. Same result with .1899 or. 1926 radios. This has worked every time I've had to reconnect the phone to BT after reloading OS for various reasons. Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 05:14 PM
    There is a solution - and for me (and my mercedes in car) it worked perfectly ;-)

Posted it here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-900435/

as post number 07. Hope that helps.
    02-03-14 05:16 PM
    I have a Mercedes ML and the Bluetooth connects but when I turn the car off and start it again the Bluetooth does not connect.
    I've tried everything in all the forums but still no solution to this issue. I've noticed that my phone keeps trying to connect on its own and will have a short vibrate and a quick flash of the choose your car screen while trying to connect. I also noticed that my car can see my Q10 but my Q10 can't see the car when I do a search.

Anybody fine anything yet for this issue?

Maybe Crackberry should do a front page story on this so it gets some attention?
    02-03-14 08:30 PM
    Me too! Samething!
    02-03-14 08:34 PM
    As much as I would love the 63AMG Eric, from what I'm reading it won't solve the phone issues.

A new phone would probably be cheaper, I can just see the look on my wifes face now. I had to buy a new car dear, my phone stopped working in the old one!!

Any luck yet?
    02-03-14 08:48 PM
    I had the same problem after a security wipe on 1925

After several attempts at re-pairing every time I got in the car, I decided to delete all BT profiles, pair to my wife's car first and then pair it to my car.
    Surprise, surprise it's now working properly...
    02-03-14 09:11 PM
    C63 coupe & Z10 owner here. Bluetooth works fine on 10.2.1.1925 in the C63 but you need to delete all Bluetooth phones from the car and all Bluetooth pairings from the phone first, do a battery pull on the phone, and then set up the pairing from scratch. No more intermittent connectivity issues.
    02-03-14 09:37 PM
    What with connecting the phone or persuading the wife I need the CLS 63 upgrade

No progress on either front, although I am fancying the CLS 63 shooting brake next.
    02-05-14 06:18 AM
    Thanks Bluejae. I'm having the same issues where I don't have the handsfree option. I'll try your method and report back.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:24 AM
    Thanks Bluejae. I'm having the same issues where I don't have the handsfree option. I'll try your method and report back.

Posted via CB10
    What worked for me is to use the 1899 radio. Wife just got a 2014 GL and I did not have any problems pairing both of our Z30s. It was really easy and with full handsfree, music and text reader working. Reconnect is not a problem either.
    02-06-14 10:59 AM
    I had many problems with the earlier OS's in 10.1 but the previous OS and now 1925 both pair flawlessly with my MB GLK. I have a 2012 so it only shows 'hands-free calling' but it works great. I've had to click on the phone name on the car a couple of times after my wife's iPhone was connected but it always works great. Check to see if you have an android file called Bluetooth connect on your phone and open. I think it has something to do with it. You might want to reload your OS again and setup from scratch in case there is a corrupted file in there.
    02-06-14 04:41 PM
80 1234