09-29-14 12:44 AM
761 ... 34567 ...
tools
    That's curious...I'm using Snap and the Play store tells me that I don't have any devices...even though I have two Bluestacks devices that used to show up in there...
    Try logging out and in and make sure you have the last version. Some fixes have been posted in the Snap thread for if your device doesn't show up

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:52 PM
    Peevish don't tell me your a leafs fan ..

Posted via CB10
    This seems to be a command trend around here. Just because someone isn't a Habs fan doesn't make them a Leafs fan.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:54 PM
    This seems to be a command trend around here. Just because someone isn't a Habs fan doesn't make them a Leafs fan.

Posted via CB10
    Touch, it's just that it's more likely that a leafs fan would point out that one is a Habs fan..

What team do you go for?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 05:57 PM
    Try logging out and in and make sure you have the last version. Some fixes have been posted in the Snap thread for if your device doesn't show up

Posted via CB10
    hmm...it is still herping. Maybe it is because I'm accessing from my phone...can't access it from my PC at work so I will retry when I get home.
    12-12-13 06:00 PM
    Using the Snap app on the z10, I registered using the same email used on my android devices. So Im guessing it registered then.. not sure how deep the snap app is linked to google play.. so..
    The latest version of the Snap app will actually obtain a properly-registered ID for the device.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    12-12-13 06:00 PM
    Touch, it's just that it's more likely that a leafs fan would point out that one is a Habs fan..

What team do you go for?

Posted via CB10
    Canucks. Which can be painful at times, not gonna lie.
    canuckvoip likes this.
    12-12-13 06:08 PM
    let's hope for the best
    12-12-13 06:14 PM
    Canucks. Which can be painful at times, not gonna lie.
    Hey man, at least it's a Canadian team.. You troll Crackberry and Torts trolls the media.. at least in NY he did, not sure what that situations like in Vancouver

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 06:15 PM
    ^^ This.

Don't be jerks.
    Done, and done.

Considering that was my only post of the day, I had to get my jerk quota filled. Can't help but point out when people rely on sources known to be unreliable.
    12-12-13 06:27 PM
    Carriers do have builds, and Google play is coming (pre-loaded) is what I've been told, and then when ofutur posted what he did, it pretty much confirmed what I've been told

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    How can they have builds if the gold SDK hasn't been out yet ?!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 06:35 PM
    Done, and done.

Considering that was my only post of the day, I had to get my jerk quota filled. Can't help but point out when people rely on sources known to be unreliable.
    I've never known him to be unreliable. The few times I have asked him about things. but this is good news either way. I love that blackberry is looking out for their customers. Obviously they are trying to close the app gap in other ways since sales aren't getting the apps here. I feel like it is a win win. Maybe they can draw more of an android base while at the same time providing apps their customers want. I've been bragging to my android buddies and some are kinda shocked while at the same time becoming more interested in the platform. word of mouth can sell phones if we have the proper ammunition to being to the table! An app less platform doesn't provide much to be desired though.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 07:32 PM
    This is a great news.

Not only app needs to be there, I think BB needs to price their phones a bit more competitive. 99% of the population who looks at the device will compare its spec. Processor for processor, ram for ram, screen size for screen size, etc. If one is better than BB phones, but BB phone is higher priced, I believe consumers will think they are not getting a better deal.

People are paying premium for apple product, because they believe it is worth the extra cost. No matter CB members say about the phone doesn't really translate into what people are thinking.

Making it easier to get apps from google app store will make much easier to like this phone, but it is long road ahead for BB.

Would this indicate that maybe Google will buy Blackberry out right? This will definitely help them get them the contracts where security is top priority. At current stock price, it is drop in a bucket for them....and they gain so much. Maybe this is a first step for both parties to evaluate where this can lead to. Side by side with Motorola...motorola for more main stream consumer market...BB for enterprise market. Win win win.

just my 2 cents.
    12-12-13 07:43 PM
    Hey man, at least it's a Canadian team.. You troll Crackberry and Torts trolls the media.. at least in NY he did, not sure what that situations like in Vancouver

Posted via CB10
    I don't troll CrackBerry, I troll idiots on CrackBerry. I also troll people who I know are good sports about it, such as Habs_fan.
    12-12-13 07:57 PM
    #GoLeafsGo
    dpw09 likes this.
    12-12-13 07:59 PM
    I don't troll CrackBerry, I troll idiots on CrackBerry. I also troll people who I know are good sports about it, such as Habs_fan.
    Touche, I run the Canadiens channel..fyi

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Indi Campbell; 12-12-13 at 08:46 PM.
    12-12-13 08:16 PM
    Done, and done.

Lol, instead of "sub posting" direct your comments about me, to me and all other related parties and like I said earlier, if you've got more to share.. please do

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Indi Campbell; 12-12-13 at 08:29 PM.
    12-12-13 08:17 PM
    Google Play, web version, already recognizes Z10 as Android device. It's a change we noticed in last few days - two weeks ago my Z10 was unrecognized by Google Play. Something is happening between Blackberry and Google.

If you're using Snap all that means is Snap registered your Android VM as a "Z10". AFAIK Google Play will list it as whatever name it claimed to be when it registered for an ID.

Just logged in my account to check my list of android devices.. the Blackberry Z10 is at the top of the list. This is probably because of the "Snap" Google Play app for bbos10 and the signing in. Could mean a lot or a little.

Yep. And in this case, I vote "little".
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    12-12-13 08:23 PM
    #GoLeafsGo
    They're doing really well last time I checked.
    12-12-13 08:32 PM
    They're doing really well last time I checked.
    Was that at the beginning of the season? At least they kept up with LA
    12-12-13 08:47 PM
    [Speculation] Google play in 10.2.1.14XX-image.jpg

As you can see Play Store recognize my Q10. Not sure what is this. Might on to see something.

It even says my device compatible with PvZ2.. and yeah, i tried side load and play it. Works perfect.
    12-12-13 10:16 PM
    Im not sure. Ive been side loading app since I got my Q10.

All the side load were

Manga rock
    Play store
    PvZ2
    Google service
    My boy! Emulator
    PvZ
    Jetpack Joyride.
    Instagram

Thats all I can remember.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:31 PM
    Im not sure. Ive been side loading app since I got my Q10.

All the side load were

Manga rock
    Play store
    PvZ2
    Google service
    My boy! Emulator
    PvZ
    Jetpack Joyride.
    Instagram

Thats all I can remember.

Posted via CB10
    Did you use snap?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:32 PM
    Jetpack Joyride.
    Jetpack Joyride? Why didn't you just get the one in BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    12-12-13 10:34 PM
    Snap and 1mobile store..

Yes. Both of them. Then I get rid of it.. Something wrong with my Q10.. Batt drain.. I have to reload the OS. And I stopped side load.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:35 PM
    Jetpack Joyride? Why didn't you just get the one in BlackBerry World?

Posted via CB10
    im using Q10.. tried searching for it on App world. Not avail for my device is says?..

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 10:36 PM
761 ... 34567 ...