09-29-14 12:44 AM
761 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    I can't give you the this 1829
    Because you need username and password to use autoloader. If I can I will immediately

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1829
    Let us crack that sum'*****..

Posted via CB10
    Georg Leitner1 likes this.
    12-18-13 09:53 AM
    That's bull****, no autoloaders use username and password, stop trolling ppl.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:58 AM
    If this is truly what BlackBerry is doing now to prevent leaks they are about to lose another customer soon. I won't support a draconian company in the long haul.

Posted via CB10
    It's draconian to attempt to protect your unreleased intellectual property??
    Omnitech likes this.
    12-18-13 10:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well if you need more info talk to me pin:24D775B4

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1829
    12-18-13 10:07 AM
    It can't be done
    I'll keep you posted people

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1829
    Can you post a screenshot of your OS information from the ABOUT screen???

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:07 AM
    Yeah that screenshot would mean a lot..

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:10 AM
    It's draconian to attempt to protect your unreleased intellectual property??
    Hahahaha, ya, OK. I love this blind knee-jerk defense. Wait, let me ask you...has the OS been pirated? Released by someone for profit under their own name? Reverse engineered? Source code stolen? Secrets exposed? See where this is going?

So yeah, I'm sorry to say but your response is nothing but a bunch of male bovine excrement. If BlackBerry is password-protecting their OS builds to prevent leaks they can kiss my bee-hind goodbye very soon. It's bad enough that the OS is not even a year old and is already highly fragmented.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 11:59 AM
    Well if you need more info talk to me pin:24D775B4

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1829
    I think you don't know what you saying

Posted Via my Q10
    Uzi likes this.
    12-18-13 12:39 PM
    Hahahaha, ya, OK. I love this blind knee-jerk defense. Wait, let me ask you...has the OS been pirated? Released by someone for profit under their own name? Reverse engineered? Source code stolen? Secrets exposed? See where this is going?

So yeah, I'm sorry to say but your response is nothing but a bunch of male bovine excrement. If BlackBerry is password-protecting their OS builds to prevent leaks they can kiss my bee-hind goodbye very soon. It's bad enough that the OS is not even a year old and is already highly fragmented.

Posted via CB10
    Bottom line is it is their property to do with as they wish.
    You have no right to a leaked version of their os that you do not own.
    Good luck finding an ios leak you spoiled brat, it's good to put a face to one of the users who ruined the good thing we had.
    Btw, I'm not sure you know what draconian means.....
    Last edited by stabstabdie; 12-18-13 at 02:00 PM.
    12-18-13 01:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Regardless how you spin it...it's their property and they can release it as they see fit. The fact that you somehow feel so entitled to a leaked OS is absolutely absurd.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 01:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Good luck mate, have fun. YOUR choice of YOUR phone is YOUR prerogative. YOUR remarks hurt MY eyes.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-18-13 01:34 PM
    BS3 can you confirm that autoloaders now require a username and password (as stated in the Google Play in 14xx thread)

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 01:43 PM
    Lol guys pay no attention to the guy with the magical build -_- he does not have it.

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    m1kr0 and tickerguy like this.
    12-18-13 01:45 PM
    What makes you say that?
    12-18-13 01:47 PM
    Lol guys pay no attention to the guy with the magical build -_- he does not have it.

Well Lengend said earlier that the person's credentials is logged into the kernel and Ziad is saying that there's a username and password.. not noting the credibility of these two sources, just saying it seems they've beefed up their internal security

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 01:49 PM
    Legend why don't you think this is legit?
    12-18-13 01:55 PM
    I'm sorry, Sir Jes not legend. Why don't you think it's legit?
    12-18-13 01:56 PM
    Bottom line is it is their property to do with as they wish.
    You have no right to a leaked version of their os that you do not own.
    Good luck finding an ios leak you spoiled brat, it's good to put a face to one of the users who ruined the good thing we had.
    Btw, I'm not sure you know what draconian means.....
    Who exactly are you and stabstabdie defending?

Oh and, yeah, draconian, as in, they will sack whoever leaks an OS.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:06 PM
    In the institution where I work, we are assigned to a variety of projects, and several are under NDA; one of the conditions of signing the NDA is dismissal if we violate the agreement. I don't understand why you see this as such a strange concept?
    PlayBookUserMT likes this.
    12-18-13 02:13 PM
    It's not legit because I know this guy, had him on bbm, he tried this with an older 10.2.1 claiming he had it, then coming to me and telling me he's messing with ppl on cb, that and he kept begging me for a leak..and for some strange reason, kept asking me why viber doesn't work and felt the need to tell me that he's selling his z10 for a galaxy s5 o.o

deezy87, Omnitech, ital1 and 3 others like this.
    12-18-13 02:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just asking, but if the autoloaders are made by BB, what would stop them from adding that ability whenever they feel like it?

Just because we haven't seen it in the past leaks doesn't mean they can't change it coming off their servers.

Even if the build being discussed now is bogous (or the person claiming to have it is), the question still remains.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:19 PM
    Be that as it may but it seems security at BB is tighter than ever. There may be very good reasons why they can't allow anything to leak out at this point; we will soon enough know.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    ital1 likes this.
    12-18-13 02:25 PM
    Who exactly are you and stabstabdie defending?

Oh and, yeah, draconian, as in, they will sack whoever leaks an OS.

Posted via CB10
    1. I am stabstabdie, are you seeing other people? You might want to get that checked out.

2. I'm not defending anyone. I'm simply saying that IF BlackBerry is putting passwords on autoloaders, they are well within their rights.

3. I don't know what you do for a living, but the dismissal of an employee who leaks company information/property is standard practice literally EVERYWHERE. Draconian would be the dismissal and then public execution. With their pants down and a sign that says I have a tiny wiener.
    12-18-13 02:31 PM
    Just asking, but if the autoloaders are made by BB, what would stop them from adding that ability whenever they feel like it?

Just because we haven't seen it in the past leaks doesn't mean they can't change it coming off their servers.

Posted via CB10
    Because that's not how it's typically loaded if you're inside BB; it's an update just like we get 'em, except off their beta server (which only works connected to their VPN.)

IF you have access to that beta server you can create an autoloader from the debrick files.
    12-18-13 02:40 PM
    It's not legit because I know this guy, had him on bbm, he tried this with an older 10.2.1 claiming he had it, then coming to me and telling me he's messing with ppl on cb, that and he kept begging me for a leak..and for some strange reason, kept asking me why viber doesn't work and felt the need to tell me that he's selling his z10 for a galaxy s5 o.o

Carry on folks, this dude (Zaid) is telling more stories than Walter Elias Disney.

I have some fuel I can add to this fire, but I'll just leave it at that...for now

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:41 PM
761 ... 1617181920 ...