[Chants: "BB 10, BB 10, BB 10..."]
    If you chant it 3.3 times, it will happen.
    kbz1960 and sirius27 like this.
    08-05-15 09:56 PM
    It's not so much that we have enough threats that are pointless... it's how long they stay alive which is a mystery!!

Just don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweat stuff!
    Their life expectancy is determined by the number of already active threads, times the likelihood someone will be infracted, divided by how close to the super-secret answer it's getting.
    08-05-15 10:43 PM
    He most likely answered to the best of his ability. It was a straight forward answer without giving anything away. For all we know he might be under NDA and can not disclose any further information. So I don't think it's fair to say he's teasing.

Posted via CB10
    I heard from a very reliable source that all the moderators were recently flown to waterloo and briefed on 10.3.3, but have been sworn to secrecy with threat of left thumb amputation
    BigBadWulf and sirius27 like this.
    08-05-15 10:56 PM
    I heard from a very reliable source that all the moderators were recently flown to waterloo and briefed on 10.3.3, but have been sworn to secrecy with threat of left thumb amputation
    And by "amputation ", we mean torn off with vise grips.

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2339)
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-05-15 11:02 PM
    While it is understood that software development is no joke you need to be very very sure about what you are going with in the market but at the same time, they need to communicate on things that are confirmed especially when the company is all down and there is nothing really lined up at a time when most current users are up for an upgrade.

It really saddens me that BB has completely lost its communication channel and is now just doing some thing maybe really great but the base would by then already shift.

Lets hope they do come up with some thing really great and very very soon. I have no clue but just guessing it is a green signal from google (under some undisclosed terms) and we will get the android the way BB wants to offer.
    CarbonKevin and Blacklatino like this.
    08-05-15 11:06 PM

Oh, so by amputation, you mean amputation? Thanks for clearing that up.

Well done all, pat yourselves on the back. Yet another thread that was started for meaningful discussion derailed by mindless nattering.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 11:07 PM
    Also, a small request to people who know whats cooking, unless you are not sure its what BB is going to give and its coming maybe in a month or so. Dont even give a smell, we never know when things can change dramatically in software.
    CarbonKevin likes this.
    08-05-15 11:07 PM
    Contrary to popular belief, NDA does not stand for "Necessary Digit Amputation".

08-05-15 11:08 PM
    Contrary to popular belief, NDA does not stand for "Necessary Digit Amputation".
    Moderator, if you'd be so kind as to "moderate" the discussion and not encourage off topic chatter, it would be much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 11:11 PM
    While it is understood that software development is no joke you need to be very very sure about what you are going with in the market but at the same time, they need to communicate on things that are confirmed especially when the company is all down and there is nothing really lined up at a time when most current users are up for an upgrade.

It really saddens me that BB has completely lost its communication channel and is now just doing some thing maybe really great but the base would by then already shift.

Lets hope they do come up with some thing really great and very very soon. I have no clue but just guessing it is a green signal from google (under some undisclosed terms) and we will get the android the way BB wants to offer.
    So you're suggesting at one time they had one?
    endevour and sirius27 like this.
    08-05-15 11:11 PM
    Moderator, if you'd be so kind as to "moderate" the discussion and not encourage off topic chatter, it would be much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Well, since there's nothing on topic to say, I can either close the thread, or we can have have little harmless fun with it.

* No OS was EOL'd due to the making of this thread
    08-05-15 11:17 PM
    So you're suggesting at one time they had one?
    Yeah I mean whatever bare body they had is also gone. They are simply ignorant and egoistic now.

Hope to see it back from the wild.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-05-15 11:24 PM
    Yeah I mean whatever bare body they had is also gone. They are simply ignorant and egoistic now.

Hope to see it back from the wild.

Posted via CB10
    I would absolutely love for them to do business as well as they do business phones. It's a dream of mine, which has become a reoccurring nightmare.
    08-05-15 11:35 PM
    Oh, so by amputation, you mean amputation? Thanks for clearing that up.

Well done all, pat yourselves on the back. Yet another thread that was started for meaningful discussion derailed by mindless nattering.

Posted via CB10
    The term "Amputation" has connotations of being a surgical procedure. While the means may, in some circumstances, possibly be crude and/or primitive, the goal of an Amputation is to sever a limb/appendage as cleanly as possible.

So, therefore, I would argue that the tearing off of a person's thumb in the manner of which that I described was actually quite different from saying the word amputation twice.

Just saying.

anon(9169048) likes this.
    08-06-15 02:04 AM
    If I told you, the consequences for you would be great.

Oh for G_d sake. We most certainly can tease. We're there any shareable information, someone would have posted it already. All this thread can do is inspire pointless speculation, of which the forum has already had plenty.

Relax, there should be 10.3.3 spotted soon. In the meantime, scour over the CB10 app, as I know there's a report button contained somewhere.

Maybe we need a thread to find it...

Haha. It's all good.

So, you think it's business as usual and 10.3.3 will be spotted soon?

I hope you're right.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-06-15 06:09 AM
    More than a month and half and no sign of leaks or beta OS. We want google services very badly on BB devices but don't want to loose hub & keypad. Let's see, how long more wait will be?
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-06-15 06:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    When you hop on the bus at Imagination Station, do you really want the driver to say..."Keep your hands inside, your belts buckled, and your thoughts in the box at all times!"?

Hold on, I'll give it a shot.

Haha. It's all good.

So, you think it's business as usual and 10.3.3 will be spotted soon?

I hope you're right.

Posted via CB10
    10.3.3 is not only housed in Area 51, it was written by aliens, and among other advancements our phones will no longer require charging.

See, I can take this speculation stuff seriously!
    Blacklatino, spyeagle and sirius27 like this.
    08-06-15 06:26 AM
    I'm going to guess it's because Chen fired most of the people and that they're killing off BB10 and/or switching to Android.

That isn't what I want to be true. But when it looks and feels dead it probably is.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2339 / T-Mobile USA
    08-06-15 06:57 AM
    When you hop on the bus at Imagination Station, do you really want the driver to say..."Keep your hands inside, your belts buckled, and your thoughts in the box at all times!"?

Hold on, I'll give it a shot.

10.3.3 is not only housed in Area 51, it was written by aliens, and among other advancements our phones will no longer require charging.

See, I can take this speculation stuff seriously!
    Troublemaker!

@OP. The BOLD(9000) went from 2-3 OS betas prior to even being released, to no leaks at all.......for a long time. So, even if the circumstances are different(....and Chen has pulled out the wrench) the wait factor is something that is not new. Personally, with no new devices coming out for awhile(yeah, yeah, Silver Passport), the leaks probably helps to calm down the talk on here of deserting a sinking ship. Went in a few days ago to try out the Passport, and at&t didn't have any- no display model or any in stock. LOL. The CS was clueless about why I would be ticked off at his suggestion to open a webpage to view a photo of a Passport with a copy of the specs. Almost forgot.........and a video.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-06-15 07:52 AM
    I understand that they are using Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis and Howard Hughes to beta test 10.3.3. The government has them held up at a convenience store in witchita
    BigBadWulf and Blacklatino like this.
    08-06-15 07:57 AM
    To tell everyone the truth, I think we are just polling the wrong servers to get our info. I think they might've changed servers for 10.3.3 and Sachesi might not be updated to accomodate this change.
    We need Sacha to enlighten us if he can

Edit: This is how it all started! http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...783-os-827416/
    I believe for 10.3.3 we need to include new server paths again.
    Last edited by theonecid; 08-06-15 at 08:59 AM.
    08-06-15 08:47 AM
    08-06-15 08:48 AM
    Where is my tranya leaks?

Solve the Leak Mystery!-baylok-5.jpg
    Last edited by bungaboy; 08-06-15 at 03:46 PM.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-06-15 10:18 AM
    When BlackBerry ran on Java was it still a BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    Well, it was BlackBerry's version of J2ME. Very limited and modified.

I don't think they will be offering a BlackBerry version of Android in the same manner.
    08-06-15 11:29 AM
    Given the jovial and up-beat nature to which the Mod is replying in this thread, and if he is indeed in possession of knowledge of things unknown to the rest of us, then my guess is we have nothing to worry about.
    08-06-15 12:29 PM
110 12345