Many people ask about flash support in the last leaks. We all know that bb stopped supporting flash in native browser, but thanks to android compatibility we still have solutions. I tried many, but now there is one really worth trying.

Dolphin Browser officially announced that they suport flash in the last update. I tried and have to say that it's great. All you have to do is install Dolphin browser (using SNAP for example). Then launch it and open any website that require flash for proper content displaying. Dolphin will ask you if you want to install latest flash player, you should agree. Download should start automatically and then just confirm that you want to install it.

That's all- just close the browser and open again and you should enjoy every site that require flash!

Sorry for my English, hope everyone will understand.
    12-30-14 10:02 AM
    Many people ask about flash support in the last leaks. We all know that bb stopped supporting flash in native browser, but thanks to android compatibility we still have solutions. I tried many, but now there is one really worth trying.

Dolphin Browser officially announced that they suport flash in the last update. I tried and have to say that it's great. All you have to do is install Dolphin browser (using SNAP for example). Then launch it and open any website that require flash for proper content displaying. Dolphin will ask you if you want to install latest flash player, you should agree. Download should start automatically and then just confirm that you want to install it.

That's all- just close the browser and open again and you should enjoy every site that require flash!

Sorry for my English, hope everyone will understand.
    Yes, that is a viable solution. The only limitation however is that it only supports up to the latest version of mobile flash - which is v11.

Currently we are up to v16 on desktops. If you need support for the newer sites, then the only option you have is to use a Flash streamer browser like Photon Browser - also available through Snap.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    BigBadWulf, geekaren and nmduc073 like this.
    12-30-14 10:08 AM
    Flash isn't that big of a deal for me. But I have heard that the Photon Browser works well.
    12-30-14 10:28 AM
    Why 10.3.0.1418 has flash and why 10.3.1... do not have flash?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 10:54 AM
    What the hell is flash all about?
    It may seems noob to few of you, but seriously explain the heck about flash use please. I don't know exactly what it is all about.

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10'
    12-30-14 10:58 AM
    Why 10.3.0.1418 has flash and why 10.3.1... do not have flash?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry dropped it in 10.3.1. All other mobile platforms have already done that. Saves on licensing and development fees.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    12-30-14 11:10 AM
    What the hell is flash all about?
    It may seems noob to few of you, but seriously explain the heck about flash use please. I don't know exactly what it is all about.

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10'
    Some videos on the Internet require a plugin called Adobe Flash to view. It costs BlackBerry money to keep this compatibility. They decided to drop it like the rest of the mobile community.

Much of the Internet have moved on to html5, which is fully supported by all mobile and desktop platforms. Some sites still have Flash only, and that will be a problem for some.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    gemoelle likes this.
    12-30-14 11:14 AM
    12-30-14 11:29 AM