08-16-16 07:12 AM
104 123 ...
tools
    I am so tired of reading, on Crackberry of all places, all of the negative and petty comments about BlackBerry, about the current status, about leaks, about updates, and about the future.

If you don't like it, leave!!

This is, hands down, the BEST OS. You love it or you wouldn't use it. If you don't like it, go back to wherever you jumped ship from. You have no loyalty to the brand, you are immature in your reality of what the phone and OS is, does, is securely capable of facilitating. I'm tired of your Whining!!!

If you can't appreciate the product, and expect, like Apple or Samsung, to produce a new phone every year, you should definitely go Android or Apple and spend your life being manipulated by that philosophy. It's apparent that they are all only interested in your wallet, and not a good stable cost effective product.

I could Rant all day about how tired I am, but instead I am just. Wishing that you would all either grow up, or leave!!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 01:08 PM
    I am so tired of reading, on Crackberry of all places, all of the negative and petty comments about BlackBerry, about the current status, about leaks, about updates, and about the future.

This is, hands down, the BEST OS. You love it or you wouldn't use it. If you don't like it, go back to wherever you jumped ship from. You have no loyalty to the brand, you are immature in your reality of what the phone and OS is, does, is securely capable of facilitating. I'm tired of your Whining!!!

If you can't appreciate the product, and expect, like Apple or Samsung, to produce a new phone every year, you should definitely go Android or Apple and spend your life being manipulated by that philosophy. It's apparent that they are all only interested in your wallet, and not a good stable cost effective product.

I could Rant all day about how tired I am, but instead I am just. Wishing that you would all either grow up, or leave!!

Posted via CB10

I agree with you.....And I also believe that the attitude here over the last few years has done as much as anything else to keep new adopters away....

Sent from mTalk
    lesarmitage likes this.
    04-15-16 01:16 PM
    See, here us where your whole argument falls apart.

It's not working, it hasn't worked, its almost destroyed the company.

Consumers don't want it, businesses don't want it.

You might say we're stuck in an apple and Samsung mentality, but guess what? They've been successful.

So rant and moan all you want, your beloved OS is dead. It happens all the time. (I miss symbian and MeeGo for example, they were better than BB10 too)

Posted via a Priv on an NDA protected software version.
    04-15-16 01:19 PM
    The people who are complaining are doing so because they love the OS you just said was so great and they're tired of John Chen running the company into the ground with each poor decision (that comes on a daily basis) that he makes.

As far as you wishing the whiners would leave. They are. In droves. And when Chen is done with this place there will be no one left here to care. Or whine as you say it.

Z5 - E6853 / Android 6.0 / T-Mobile USA
    04-15-16 01:22 PM
    See, here us where your whole argument falls apart.

It's not working, it hasn't worked, its almost destroyed the company.

Consumers don't want it, businesses don't want it.

You might say we're stuck in an apple and Samsung mentality, but guess what? They've been successful.

So rant and moan all you want, your beloved OS is dead. It happens all the time. (I miss symbian and MeeGo for example, they were better than BB10 too)

Posted via a Priv on an NDA protected software version.

You are correct, BB10 was too little too late, but the doom and gloom attitude certainly didn't help it gain any appreciation either....even if someone was curious about it early on, we sure didn't inspire much confidence in the merits or upside of the platform.....we just complained about all of the shortcomings. Don't take me wrong, BBs attitude started the mess.....and it is a shame

Sent from mTalk
    04-15-16 01:32 PM
    we are frustrated and upset with the mishandling of the company by upper management.
    when we we say 'blackberry sucks' we mean the corporate management team that drove our beloved product into the dirt sucks.
    nothing comes close to bb10. or the passport, for that matter.

Posted via CBX
    04-15-16 09:34 PM
    Oooooo! A complaint thread about complaining. This is new!

http://forums.crackberry.com/storm-r...aining-125044/

04-16-16 07:11 AM
    I am hereby lodging a complaint that this doesn't belong in the leaked/beta forum.

Also, I just want to point out that OP is complaining about complaining.

To be a bit frank, though, this forum is becoming toxic. Population isn't going up, people are leaving the platform(s), and those that are left are bitter at feeling abandoned for any number of reasons. The real fans have very little to be positive about, so nothing is there to drown out the negativity.

For me, the worst part is the people who have left BlackBerry entirely for another platform, but still see fit to come back and bash the company. Do they not have anything better to do with their lives? Go away, find something new to sh!t on.

Second worst is the unbounded optimists who are sure the next update is going to be the most amazing thing ever, the next phone is going to fix everything, etc. Managing your optimism is a very mature thing, try it.

Now that I'm done complaining, feel free to add your complaints about my complaint.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229, paulbbp, FF22 and 5 others like this.
    04-16-16 01:49 PM
    Well said.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 01:56 PM
    Well said.

Posted via CB10
    THAT WAS NOT A COMPLAINT!

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 02:03 PM
    What's the best OS? You didn't say. Blackberry uses two. Guessing since it's in a BB10 forum that's what you meant.?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-16-16 02:08 PM
    I agree with you.....And I also believe that the attitude here over the last few years has done as much as anything else to keep new adopters away....

Sent from mTalk
    The folks blackberry desperately needs to attract don't visit CrackBerry.

04-16-16 02:10 PM
    I get where the OP is coming from. A lot of us in here still love BlackBerry10, and get really tired of having to defend our loyalty in this forum. We know there aren't many of us left, we know the company is moving to Android, we know all the popular apps have ditched us. Most of all... we now know we won't be getting any new BB10 devices. So just let us enjoy our BB10 devices (while we can) in peace. Stop trying to convince us that BB10 is dead (it probably is) we're not blind and we're not stupid.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    04-16-16 03:08 PM
    Are you Calvin Harris UK Dj producer dark side related?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 04:20 PM
    I too have found the climate has become more negative than in the previous years. But I also don't place the blame squarely on the shoulders of the BlackBerry Users. Many of the postings have been out of frustration based upon BlackBerry Managerial Decisions that seem contrary to or in conflict with ambiguously stated company goals. And it's that ambiguity that have lead to the uncertainty and frustration experienced by many of the BlackBerry Faithful.
    One case in point are BlackBerry Devices ( most recently the Priv); where as the CEO stated that it would take a certain number of unit sales to continue the possibility of smartphone production. Yet by not offering the latest BlackBerry Flagship devices supporting both possible Operating Systems to maximize sales potential , would seem counter-intuitive and counterproductive to stated goals.
    Thus raising the questions posted on this forum. And because people have invested their money and time on the success of BlackBerry products ,(not solely BlackBerry10), it raises a question of reliability for company support in reference to future BlackBerry product, (Android; hardware ;or software; security or otherwise).

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KNEBB; 04-16-16 at 05:39 PM.
    04-16-16 05:24 PM
    Yes op, this site is toxic. My BlackBerry Q10 runs BlackBerry 10 flawlessly every day and will continue to do so.

*note: I couldn't care less about "apps," especially facebook or anything google has to offer for its spydroid os.
    04-16-16 07:44 PM
    Oooooo! A complaint thread about complaining. This is new!

http://forums.crackberry.com/storm-r...aining-125044/

You are complaing about a complaint thread about complaing , lmao
    04-16-16 09:07 PM
    You are complaing about a complaint thread about complaing , lmao
    Nope, just pointing out that while it may seem new, it really isn't. Certainly kicked up a notch, mostly due to a lack of balance, since there's not much positive to post about currently.
    04-16-16 10:23 PM
    Im a fellow Symbiote and I miss it too, but better than bb10? I cant agree. It was better on battery life, but worse with web rendering. Better with running on light hardware, but worse with office and server integration. BB10 is finally better than Belle FP2 as a daily driver, and NOW its going to die. Seriously, it seems every time an OS gets to the point where its nearly perfect for my use it declines fast. Watch out android, my Moto G has cyanogenmod and im starting to like marshmallow. Android must be next!
    Barbareren likes this.
    04-16-16 10:57 PM
    Nope, just pointing out that while it may seem new, it really isn't. Certainly kicked up a notch, mostly due to a lack of balance, since there's not much positive to post about currently.
    I don't think there is anything new about your complaint that this topic is nothing new.
    04-17-16 12:39 AM
    And now, a golden oldie from the Paradise Theater...

The basis of the site has often been about addressing complaints that needed fixing. Otherwise, it would be a pretty boring endeavor.
    04-17-16 01:23 AM
    Thanks OP for the comments . I am also a fan of Blackberry but those who are complaining are also great fans of BB10 and nobody wants to see BB10 OS dead .
    04-17-16 01:44 AM
    Stop complaining OP

Can't stand these negative threads
    jlc0312 likes this.
    04-17-16 03:01 AM
    Well said CarbonKevin.
    04-17-16 03:05 AM
    Thanks OP for the comments . I am also a fan of Blackberry but those who are complaining are also great fans of BB10 and nobody wants to see BB10 OS dead .
    I don't want to see it dead. But I would rather blackberry focus elsewhere if it can't figure out how to build it out.

IndianTiwari likes this.
    04-17-16 08:04 PM
104 123 ...