Alright kids, let's play nice, you can try it and be amazed or not try it and keep off the thread, it IS that simple.
    No offense Zocster, but let the intellectual debate continue, and just banish the Peevish's of the world to rehab

Posted via CrackBerry App
    09-17-14 09:23 PM
    Not noticed any difference myself doing it this way to just running an Autoloader. I guess I am one of the lucky ones or maybe I'm looking for Miracles rather than something Magical.

Problem with Wiping too many times is it makes it very hard to sit down...
    09-17-14 10:01 PM
    Just about time for rehab,

Isn't that where these all end up.

Posted via CB10
    As long as we use SIC or WIPE and preferably both in the same sentence or post it won't derail the thread.

Posted via my Z10 (10.3.0.1154)
    moody likes this.
    09-17-14 10:34 PM
    They can argue all they want, but no one really knows, so this could last for weeks arguing.

Posted via CB10
    Sator likes this.
    09-17-14 10:36 PM
    Oh come on guys if you don't like or not interested in this thread just move on and carry on

No need to attack

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg, Sator and arief sujito like this.
    09-17-14 10:41 PM
    Does anyone else normally leave feedback when they wipe? Or like me you keep it to yourself.

LP_Rigg likes this.
    09-17-14 10:47 PM
    Does anyone else normally leave feedback when they wipe? Or like me you keep it to yourself.

Feedback that are factual, most welcomed.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    LP_Rigg, Sator and vinniesworld like this.
    09-17-14 10:50 PM

I usually wipe in private, but that is just me. If I have a successful wipe I will share with the community and SIC hasn't left any scraps for me yet.

vinniesworld likes this.
    09-17-14 10:52 PM
    I'm not reading where asking for factual data is arguing with the OP. Just as if my children ask me "dad, why is the sky blue?", I'm going to explain to them why the sky appears to be blue. "How does this work?" is a valid question, requiring a valid answer.
    Who figured out the 5 wipe sequence was necessary to get "x" result, and is this 5 wipe data available for reading, or further explanation?

Posted via CB10
    zocster, LP_Rigg, mrjmc99 and 2 others like this.
    09-17-14 11:09 PM
    Oh come on guys if you don't like or not interested in this thread just move on and carry on

No need to attack

Posted via CB10

This clear statement of my face now

I'm tired of trying to reform the way AUTOLOADER OS or OS extract use darcy latest tools.
    The lack of response from the keyboard, android notifications that can not be opened, the battery always runs out quickly because of the heat.
    I really appreciate that make this sic, whether they use what I immediately did not understand because I honestly do not understand and just use it.

I'm sure they are making sic only to improve existing deficiencies.
    Continue to make new breakthrough works, we always uphold.
    peace and success

Posted via CB10
    Sator and kenzhy like this.
    09-17-14 11:10 PM
    I'm not reading where asking for factual data is arguing with the OP. Just as if my children ask me "dad, why is the sky blue?", I'm going to explain to them why the sky appears to be blue. "How does this work?" is a valid question, requiring a valid answer.
    Who figured out the 5 wipe sequence was necessary to get "x" result, and is this 5 wipe data available for reading, or further explanation?

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree Mecca.I am taking an agnostic approach to this whole SIC thing. It is like getting peer reviewed in scientific journals. Sacha and Darcy raise valid points and hopefully the learned coders of SIC can share the magic behind the curtain.

anon721037 and moody like this.
    09-17-14 11:25 PM
    Totally agree Mecca.I am taking an agnostic approach to this whole SIC thing. It is like getting peer reviewed in scientific journals. Sacha and Darcy raise valid points and hopefully the learned coders of SIC can share the magic behind the curtain.

well, it is like deja vu....but not....turns out we've been through this back n forth here when the first time we launch SIC Multiwipe...http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...loader-909209/.

Interesting isn't it?
    HarryDragon and arief sujito like this.
    09-17-14 11:44 PM
    Right, I'm pretty sure the creators are pretty tired answering the same questions. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...80/index3.html have a look at this thread, the results achieved.

Personally, I would download the raw files off the servers as mentioned. I would extract it using dbbt 2.2 (as that's got the latest cfp) and load it using this.

The trick is also down to the computer, I keep mine clean, and idle during the extraction process. Dbbt 'not responding' will not give a good extraction result.

Just think about it. 10.2 was 1.5+ GB of an OS, 10.3 is a 2.5+Gb kinda of an os. So, make sure you load your device while your laptop or pc is in top shape.

5x wipe is what's been found to give the best result on various tests.
    HarryDragon likes this.
    09-17-14 11:47 PM
    Right, I'm pretty sure the creators are pretty tired answering the same questions. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...80/index3.html have a look at this thread, the results achieved.

Personally, I would download the raw files off the servers as mentioned. I would extract it using dbbt 2.2 (as that's got the latest cfp) and load it using this.

The trick is also down to the computer, I keep mine clean, and idle during the extraction process. Dbbt 'not responding' will not give a good extraction result.

Just think about it. 10.2 was 1.5+ GB of an OS, 10.3 is a 2.5+Gb kinda of an os. So, make sure you load your device while your laptop or pc is in top shape.

5x wipe is what's been found to give the best result on various tests.
    I'm looking at this with my eye in the BBOS days, and when I first figured out OS10 could in fact be hybrid.
    On the Z10, I figured out how to execute a nuke wipe, on device, that would set it in a OS-less state, similar to an Error 507. I could easily explain clearly what I did, and show how I did it.
    Just like explaining what bar files do what. Or, like the write up I wrote on UTBblogs, about how to recover from a soft brick, without losing device data.
    It should never be taken as being argumentative, when someone truly doesn't understand how someone came up with a technique, method or process. If anything, it helps the community at large, who might be afraid of sounding stupid, understand things better.
    I'm just saying...

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 12:04 AM

This is a child's play. Hey we all grown ups. For all who don't like using SIC leave it. If you like it use it. Even better if you leave a review, so the developers can make it better in the next release. Gosh this is gonna be a long and winding thread. MODS please move these unrelevant chit chat to rehab. So the other people who need important informations can get what they want. Instead of reading this unimportant chit chat. Thanks.
    Last edited by HarryDragon; 09-18-14 at 12:26 AM.
    LP_Rigg, anon721037, Sator and 3 others like this.
    09-18-14 12:06 AM
    Who said I didn't like it Harry Dragon? Maybe you should look up the definition of agnostic. I want only more details and knowledge. Everything is cloaked.

If it is more then cfp nuke, or cap nuke commands just let is know.

I am indifferent to the creators of the batch file and support their sharing. But, valid questions have been raised before asking someone to downlaod a 1.4 GB app

qmendiv and Mecca EL like this.
    09-18-14 12:16 AM
    Who said I didn't like it Harry Dragon? Maybe you should look up the definition of agnostic. I want only more details and knowledge. Everything is cloaked.

I am indifferent to the creators of the batch file and support their sharing. But, valid questions have been raised before asking someone to downlaod a 1.4 GB app

I didn't point it to you specifically LP_Rigg, I should edit my post then if you get offended. and I am sorry for that.
    I meant that for anyone who didn't like it then let it go. Just get on with your own life. Isn't that better that way?

For answering your question, for me personally, i don't care how these SIC developers did in inside the program, as I am just a noob. All I did was try and see different result as long as I follow the instructions correctly.
    While what you want is just like asking a chef what is the recipes of their specialty food. Fair enough?
    gudell97 likes this.
    09-18-14 12:24 AM

What is cloaked? Xsacha has reveal content of SIC.
    It is clearly mention in the thread title, SIC + Signed files, so the only app in there is only SIC, the signed files especially OS file is the biggest, we all know that.

I don't recall anybody asking why autoloader is 1.6gb (compressed) or 2.6gb uncompressed or asking how do you make your autoloader prior downloading it or sharing it in this forum.
    HarryDragon and gudell97 like this.
    09-18-14 12:27 AM
    This is a child's play. Hey we all grown ups. If you don't like the apps then leave it. If you like it use it. Even better if you leave a review, so the developers can make it better in the next release. Gosh this is gonna be a long and winding thread. MODS please move these unrelevant chit chat to rehab. So the other people who need important informations can get what they want. Instead of reading this unimportant chit chat. Thanks.
    I do not think this is unimportant chit chat at all. What Sacha and Darcy are debating is really interesting, even for the ones like me who don't know a thing about coding, but would like to understand what software like SIC Multiwipe does to our devices. I guess that is your opinion, which you are entitled to, but is not everyone's. So I find quite inappropriate to ask for this thread to be moved.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10 Model STL100-3 AT&T branded running OS 10.3.0.1154. Squircle of Trust Member and Co-founder.
    LP_Rigg, Mecca EL and Pdinos3 like this.
    09-18-14 12:28 AM
    I'm looking at this with my eye in the BBOS days, and when I first figured out OS10 could in fact be hybrid.
    On the Z10, I figured out how to execute a nuke wipe, on device, that would set it in a OS-less state, similar to an Error 507. I could easily explain clearly what I did, and show how I did it.
    Just like explaining what bar files do what. Or, like the write up I wrote on UTBblogs, about how to recover from a soft brick, without losing device data.
    It should never be taken as being argumentative, when someone truly doesn't understand how someone came up with a technique, method or process. If anything, it helps the community at large, who might be afraid of sounding stupid, understand things better.
    I'm just saying...

Posted via CB10
    I hear you bro, but as the other poster noticed, I only deleted the irrelevant chit chat material, where non users were just mocking with no real input to anyone.

And yet people still ask "is this for stl1" after so many junk that they have to go through.

I know the OP replies sounding harsh at places, and he has apologised about that via a pm to the people concerned.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    HarryDragon, gudell97 and Mecca EL like this.
    09-18-14 12:31 AM
    No offense taken. Lots of sensitive people here, but I'm not one of them. I am not part of the offended class which makes up most of the US, if not world today.

HarryDragon and Mecca EL like this.
    09-18-14 12:32 AM
    I don't care what all of you say about SIC and 5 Wipe ....

But during I'm used this and the result very use full for my Z30. (Thanks to Sator, Iking and Clie610) ..
    HarryDragon likes this.
    09-18-14 12:32 AM
    Unfair... Just comment.. Want know about SIC.. but not use..
    Download SIC.. Use to your Blackberry.. and feel.. Give feedback.. that's very nice person..
    I was tried this SIC for 2 STL-1, 2 Z3 and 1 Q10.. I feel different..
    Smooth, light, cool and i'm never feel it before use SIC.
    gudell97 and HarryDragon like this.
    09-18-14 02:41 AM
    try and feel then give feedback

respect other people's work and provide feedback using it is a gift that is very helpful

Thank you so much for the SIC team, keep the spirit
    kenzhy, gudell97 and HarryDragon like this.
    09-18-14 04:08 AM
    This is the first I've heard of a not responding issue. I know this is the wrong thread for this, but if there's ever issues like this let me know either in the sticky post or PM me. I will fix any problems that come up like this.

As it stands I have a pretty good idea where this is happening and I know I have to improve on it. It's just the disk IO is on the same thread as the UI and I'm working on separating that. it shouldn't cause any corruption, it's just too busy to update the user interface so it just thinks its not responding.
    Mecca EL and zocster like this.
    09-18-14 09:44 AM
109 12345