03-28-17 09:41 PM
154 1234 ...
tools
    I am going to give this a run, I was using the original SIC....I need to update.

Once again, thanks to you guys at BerryLicious!
    Your welcome bro...

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    04-18-14 10:21 PM
    Ok, found the first thread on the subject. When that thread came out it was new so there were not too many pages when i stop reading it cause of work for many months. At first there was some negativity into it.
    Just read the 13 pages of the first thread and it seems to have that negativity faded out...
    clie610 likes this.
    04-19-14 01:10 AM
    Ok, found the first thread on the subject. When that thread came out it was new so there were not too many pages when i stop reading it cause of work for many months. At first there was some negativity into it.
    Just read the 13 pages of the first thread and it seems to have that negativity faded out...
    Thanks Alain sorry to ask you for that, it is better that way (for you to see it yourself) instead of us like defending ourselves.
    04-19-14 01:13 AM
    Thanks Alain sorry to ask you for that, it is better that way (for you to see it yourself) instead of us like defending ourselves.
    yeah that is what I did remember you defending it at first but I never had the chance to read all of it..that is why I said " I thought that...."

Off course you did the right thing telling me to find it
    Last edited by Alain_A; 04-19-14 at 09:39 AM.
    04-19-14 01:21 AM
    Thanks mastah

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 07:23 AM
    Anytime! glad it work well with your Z10
    Hey clie just an idea , there seems to be a lot of Verizon people having a lot of little bugs after there update, try to get a few to come and try this it me be the fix for them and show some people how good this works, there is a lot of the green blinking led and battery issues not charging and text issues,

Just an idea for you guys,

Posted on CB10 with my iPad, but I have a Z30 ha ha the best phone ever.
    clie610 and Sator like this.
    04-19-14 02:28 PM
    Hey clie just an idea , there seems to be a lot of Verizon people having a lot of little bugs after there update, try to get a few to come and try this it me be the fix for them and show some people how good this works, there is a lot of the green blinking led and battery issues not charging and text issues,

Just an idea for you guys,

Thanks Slff, we'll see what we can do, I agree with you perhaps we also need to find out directly to others who have problem if we can solve their problem...much appreciate!
    04-19-14 03:00 PM
    Thanks Slff, we'll see what we can do, I agree with you perhaps we also need to find out directly to others who have problem if we can solve their problem...much appreciate!
    I was thinking if you started a thread with that title you might get a few people willing to try.

04-19-14 03:48 PM
    I was thinking if you started a thread with that title you might get a few people willing to try.

Thanks for your suggestion, and yeah that will be good, but we can't commit our time to directly response to everybody who has problem..
    I know how eager we are to have our phone fix when we have problem and can imagine disappointment when we don't get quick response.

If you and everybody who has used SIC willing to support, we might be able to do this
    HarryDragon, anon721037 and Sator like this.
    04-20-14 12:29 AM
    Excellent programme, after that, I can do a clean installation

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 08:02 AM
    Followed instructions. Did not load os error message...out of windows memory...and closed app. did 5 wipes, then said Load OS and answered Y. Then error message and close. Help.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 09:00 PM
    Did you have the exe file for the os you want, or are you doing by sachesi
    clie610 likes this.
    04-20-14 09:04 PM
    Followed instructions. Did not load os error message...out of windows memory...and closed app. did 5 wipes, then said Load OS and answered Y. Then error message and close. Help.

Posted via CB10
    Did you have the exe file for the os you want, or are you doing by sachesi
    Thanks Slff.

@Ptmh, could you explain more what you did 'before' running SIC?

Have you put SIC application, os.signed and radio.signed in one folder? I assume you are using Windows pc/laptop, I would suggest to restart your PC/laptop, run BBLink first to activate its device manager and run SIC Wipe n Load again.
    04-20-14 09:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Clean your PC with ccleaner and make sure you've renamed the files to OS.signed and Radio.signed, after that put both of them in the same folder with SIC, and then you can start the process.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sator; 04-21-14 at 05:45 AM.
    04-21-14 05:35 AM
    Can i use the autoloader exe file to load the OS?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 07:52 AM
    Can i use the autoloader exe file to load the OS?

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can, type N when you are asked to load your OS or not (after the wiping process finished), the process will stop and the device is ready to be loaded using autoloader.
    04-21-14 09:46 AM
    Thank you..

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 11:56 AM
    Siff. Will try that. I deleted all 3p apps. Put sic exe and os and radio files in same
    folder renamed. Did not run BlackBerry Link. Z10 was recognized by laptop and drive mapped. Will run bblink and try again.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:30 AM
    Ended up with a well wiped phone by SIC, loaded 2947 by autoloader, then 2274 radio by sachesi, along with 2274 updated bar files with 10.3 browser for good measure. All playing well together and good battery life.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 12:17 PM
    This is the first time I have used Multiwipe n Load and I am wondering about the time it takes. I started about 30 minutes ago and it started with saying it was nuking the phone, then erasing the phone, and now it has been on connecting to bootrom for quite some time. The phone just has an icon of a shredder and a spinning blue circle. I read elsewhere that folks were doing a wipe and software load in less time than this.
    04-29-14 12:36 PM
    This is the first time I have used Multiwipe n Load and I am wondering about the time it takes. I started about 30 minutes ago and it started with saying it was nuking the phone, then erasing the phone, and now it has been on connecting to bootrom for quite some time. The phone just has an icon of a shredder and a spinning blue circle. I read elsewhere that folks were doing a wipe and software load in less time than this.
    It depends on how much data you have on your phone previously. Let it run, just make sure it's plugged in to the computer for loading, and the files named correctly.
    04-29-14 12:44 PM
    It depends on how much data you have on your phone previously. Let it run, just make sure it's plugged in to the computer for loading, and the files named correctly.
    OK, just wanted to make sure. Running for about 50 minutes now and still in the same place. My .bbb file is about 1.6Gb. I am going to use an autoloader and not use the load part of this software.

EDIT: as soon as I finished posting, it connected to the bootrom and has now completed two wipes and is on the third.
    04-29-14 12:57 PM
    OK, just wanted to make sure. Running for about 50 minutes now and still in the same place. My .bbb file is about 1.6Gb. I am going to use an autoloader and not use the load part of this software.

EDIT: as soon as I finished posting, it connected to the bootrom and has now completed two wipes and is on the third.
    Could you take a picture of the current phone display?
    04-29-14 01:08 PM

Okay, seems you passed the sec wipe stage, once the fifth wipe finished you'll be asked if you want to load your OS or not. Just type N to finished the process and load your OS with autoloader as you prefer.
    04-29-14 01:12 PM
    Okay, seems you passed the sec wipe stage, once the fifth wipe finished you'll be asked if you want to load your OS or not. Just type N to finished the process and load your OS with autoloader as you prefer.
    Wipe 1-5 went very quick. Already finished the autoloader and now doing a restore.
    04-29-14 01:21 PM
154 1234 ...