I want to use sic wipe so later on I can use a autoloader and have a clean BlackBerry 10 phone but I was wondering if it's ok to restore the settings ( I really want to restore settings so I can keep my "word predictions " the reason is that I have a different language and after using my BlackBerry 10 so much it just kinda integrated in the keyboard and now I don't need to type every thing but only swiping so yeah I don't want to re type all the time it took to get used to it I just want it to stay the same) the reason I want to even clean my phone is that it's getting buggy and "full" without even having apps :/ so yeah. Any help / tips / suggestions or even whining is welcome xD :P thnx

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 11:04 AM
    I used this and it made a big difference on my phone, after your loader you would be able to back up but the problem with that is that you might get your bugs back, its better to set up fresh, use contactx for your contacts , emails are done as per usual, and all apps are saved in BBW.
    04-14-14 11:08 AM
    I used this and it made a big difference on my phone, after your loader you would be able to back up but the problem with that is that you might get your bugs back, its better to set up fresh, use contactx for your contacts , emails are done as per usual, and all apps are saved in BBW.
    No other way to save the keyboard changes? (my language words?)

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 11:10 AM
    No other way to save the keyboard changes? (my language words?)

Posted via CB10
    you could try a back up for just settings with link,
    04-14-14 11:22 AM
    I want to use sic wipe so later on I can use a autoloader and have a clean BlackBerry 10 phone but I was wondering if it's ok to restore the settings ( I really want to restore settings so I can keep my "word predictions " the reason is that I have a different language and after using my BlackBerry 10 so much it just kinda integrated in the keyboard and now I don't need to type every thing but only swiping so yeah I don't want to re type all the time it took to get used to it I just want it to stay the same) the reason I want to even clean my phone is that it's getting buggy and "full" without even having apps :/ so yeah. Any help / tips / suggestions or even whining is welcome xD :P thnx

Posted via CB10
    Based on my experience, if you don't have any issue in the current OS (lag, high PIM rate etc). Then it is fine to only restore settings.

You can always ask any input/questions in the SIC's thread
    04-14-14 12:46 PM
    Thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    04-14-14 03:35 PM