10-18-17 10:16 AM
664 ... 252627
tools
    11-18-16 09:29 AM
    That's files you can add to the 10.3.3 to make it more usable. From 10.3.2.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-16 09:31 AM
    Does anyone know if I can CFP WIPE or NUKE a Classic. I just find all my phones run so much better after running CFP. Your help is appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    vts60 likes this.
    11-23-16 06:09 PM
    I followed your exact procedure but this happened to me ..

Please can you help me to come out of this ?

https://forums.crackberry.com/ask-qu.../#post12891853
    05-27-17 01:35 PM
    hi Clie ,

i followed your all instructions but this happened to me ...

Please help me to come out of this , thanks
    05-27-17 01:40 PM
    hi Clie ,

i followed your all instructions but this happened to me ...

Please help me to come out of this , thanks
    I know you fixed your issue later, but for future reference, this is snake oil.
    05-27-17 03:55 PM
    I had difficultieswith a Passport finishing the security wipe, I tried an older autoloader but it didn't help, phone got stuck with BlackBerry logo. Then I used SIC Multiwipe and another autoloader for two times. I eventually got it solved, but just want to ask, if all the previous data is deleted through SIC, eventhough the phone did not boot at that time or finished the previously tried security wipe?

IIRC I had BlackBerry Protect deactivated before going for the security wipe. However, the device still appeared online for my BlackBerry ID. I deleted it now. Could Protect had influenced the wipe?
    Last edited by askingforafriend; 08-09-17 at 12:31 PM.
    08-09-17 12:13 PM
    I had difficultieswith a Passport finishing the security wipe, I tried an older autoloader but it didn't help, phone got stuck with BlackBerry logo. Then I used SIC Multiwipe and another autoloader for two times. I eventually got it solved, but just want to ask, if all the previous data is deleted through SIC, eventhough the phone did not boot at that time or finished the previously tried security wipe?
    No need to do security wipe since your data is already wiped
    08-09-17 12:28 PM
    No need to do security wipe since your data is already wiped
    Thank you! And BlackBerry Protect, see my edit above, does not influence the wipe in any way, right?
    08-09-17 12:33 PM
    Thank you! And BlackBerry Protect, see my edit above, does not influence the wipe in any way, right?
    right.
    08-09-17 12:36 PM
    right.
    old thread here, i know. my passport has crashed on me to the point where it will boot, unlock, but cannot launch any apps or open settings...at least three times now. i've re-run the autoloader and wiped the phone, but i was considering multiwipe as well. no point? i'm concerned that there may be some faulty internal memory. any ideas on locating faulty areas of rom? thanks

Posted via CBX
    10-18-17 08:38 AM
    old thread here, i know. my passport has crashed on me to the point where it will boot, unlock, but cannot launch any apps or open settings...at least three times now. i've re-run the autoloader and wiped the phone, but i was considering multiwipe as well. no point? i'm concerned that there may be some faulty internal memory. any ideas on locating faulty areas of rom? thanks

Posted via CBX
    Multiwipe is snake oil. An autoloader does all the wiping you need.

Have you run the autoloader, and tested it before adding any accounts, apps, or restored data?
    10-18-17 09:25 AM
    Multiwipe is snake oil. An autoloader does all the wiping you need.

Have you run the autoloader, and tested it before adding any accounts, apps, or restored data?
    three times now, i've set up and used my phone for a month or more without issues them bam! i've lost everything that wasnt saved to sd card.

Posted via CBX
    10-18-17 09:29 AM
    three times now, i've set up and used my phone for a month or more without issues them bam! i've lost everything that wasnt saved to sd card.

Posted via CBX
    I'm stumped. Particularly since things work for a quite a while at first. Nasty.

It does not sound like software is the culprit.
    10-18-17 10:16 AM
664 ... 252627