06-24-18 10:40 AM
665 ... 2324252627
tools
    You can't, will have to keep loading the latest 10.3.2

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.680
    So if I am correct, when loaded 10.3.2 you cannot use SIC multiwipe and than load 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10 on my white BB Z10
    06-04-15 02:39 AM
    So if I am correct, when loaded 10.3.2 you cannot use SIC multiwipe and than load 10.3.1?

Yep you must load 10.3.2 too

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.798 | CB Mod
    06-04-15 02:41 AM
    Any update for the Classic SICTeam?
    Nope, not yet

You can still use it for devices other than Classic and perhaps Leap. And yes, once you're in 10.3.2.680 you cannot downgrade.
    06-04-15 03:01 AM
    Sorry, but i have to jump in here :

the 3 or 5 overwrite cycles done by SIC ( as v1.3 STILL ONLY erasing the
    2nd Secure Device area ) are NOT recommend !!

1. A single overwrite is adequate for all current magnetic hard drives.
    It has never been as easy to recover information from drives as people have claimed.

2. You can't erase BBs internal NVRAM flash drives completely simply by overwriting them !
    There are still data fragments of "halffilled" NVRAM cells left after a erase.
    You'll wear them out with overwrites long before you actually overwrite all the data.
    NVRAM has a lifespan of 3000 writes per cell, but is getting better every year.

A "CFP.exe nuke -a" command is the only one someone need if a device is gone corrupt or something similar has happened. This command is similar to a ATA Secure Erase command, the drive erases its "Flash Translation Layer" table, and other internal data structures, and marks all NVRAM as free'd. This should be enough at all.

The only way you can be absolutely sure is to encrypt the data on the NVRAM in the first place, so that you don't care fragments are left around undeleted.

So please, please don't kill your NVRAM by multiwiping !

Some words from the developers of the SICk wiper :

C"LIE"610
    Interesting to see somebody specially create a CB account for only did 1 post like this which has no reference whatsoever.

Yeah confusing, the one that say no mostly the one that never use the tool...

SATOR
    Very interesting indeed....

Banker?....Player?....LOL

SIC is using cfp.exe which is made by BlackBerry, and BlackBerry has been making cfp.exe for many years for their internal testing purposes. Logically BlackBerry won't make a program for many years that has negatif impact to their products.

CUT -------------------------------------------------------------------

As i read your offendings to other forum members here together with your SIC troll team, the best way would be that Bla1ze should really end your stupid game and SIC wipe your account like he told you !

I agree with Mr_White, wu-wei or Bla1ze and other's facts.
    My fact here : i used your tool and it bricked my device having damaged NVRAM, so all of you using this, BEWARE. If there is a defective or week cell before the use of SIC then rendering the device FAST unusable is another thing to mention.
    For me : before using SIC all was ok.

Btw, every extra overwriting cycle wears the NVRAM cells out, it's a fact.

CFP.exe is from BB but they have NOT developped this for killing
    any device by such strong overwriting operations. CFP is more than wiping...

But, SIC is not nonsense, it COULD help people without hands to wipe their devices having less to type a short command like:
    cfp nuke -a. But most of these people can't use a smartphone without their hands...
    If we forget the hole wiping circus and use an autoloader instead is
    an altenative for shure.

The real NO-GO is confusing others by using your troll-answering-team-system. As i was searching about my SIC problem at CB, i found two others stamped :
    1. the one who asked you why there is also a textfile unpacked with the words RCHELICOPTERFTW containing in your SIC tool and you'ved no idea.
    2. the one who asked why there is a CFP V.xx47 bundled with your tool, but the original CFP is V.xx57 and there was also no idea. Hope you remember this.
    ( a clue to others : there are some version faked CAP & CFP.exe's out, but i have also no idea what harm they will do...)

Cheers Linda
    hazary likes this.
    06-04-15 08:39 AM

C"LIE"610
    Interesting to see somebody specially create a CB account for only did 1 post like this which has no reference whatsoever.

SATOR

SIC is using cfp.exe which is made by BlackBerry, and BlackBerry has been making cfp.exe for many years for their internal testing purposes. Logically BlackBerry won't make a program for many years that has negatif impact to their products.

As i read your offendings to other forum members here together with your SIC troll team, the best way would be that Bla1ze should really end your stupid game and SIC wipe your account like he told you !

My fact here : i used your tool and it bricked my device having damaged NVRAM, so all of you using this, BEWARE. If there is a defective or week cell before the use of SIC then rendering the device FAST unusable is another thing to mention.

But, SIC is not nonsense, it COULD help people without hands to wipe their devices having less to type a short command like:
    cfp nuke -a. But most of these people can't use a smartphone without their hands...
    an altenative for shure.

The real NO-GO is confusing others by using your troll-answering-team-system. As i was searching about my SIC problem at CB, i found two others stamped :
    1. the one who asked you why there is also a textfile unpacked with the words RCHELICOPTERFTW containing in your SIC tool and you'ved no idea.
    2. the one who asked why there is a CFP V.xx47 bundled with your tool, but the original CFP is V.xx57 and there was also no idea. Hope you remember this.
    ( a clue to others : there are some version faked CAP & CFP.exe's out, but i have also no idea what harm they will do...)

Cheers Linda
    Cheers linda welcome to cb!

Thanks for sharing your experiences

06-04-15 08:50 AM

C"LIE"610

SATOR

an altenative for shure.

Cheers Linda
    Hi Linda. How do i repair the damage by CFP?
    06-05-15 10:21 PM
    Hi Linda. How do i repair the damage by CFP?
    Hi it's misinformation cfp DO NOT damage your phone

BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-05-15 10:22 PM
    I've tried to follow all the give and take about CFP wipe with the nuke-a option wearing out the flash drive inside the BB, etc. At this point i don't know what to think, but will tend not to use CFP if i can avoid it.

One specific question remains for me: If CFP, run several times, does indeed wipe some or all of the NVRAM, does that mean that with enough CFP nuke wipes you can go back from a 10.3.2.500 OS or higher to a 10.3.1.xxxx OS? Yes or no?
    06-06-15 10:15 AM
    I've tried to follow all the give and take about CFP wipe with the nuke-a option wearing out the flash drive inside the BB, etc. At this point i don't know what to think, but will tend not to use CFP if i can avoid it.

One specific question remains for me: If CFP, run several times, does indeed wipe some or all of the NVRAM, does that mean that with enough CFP nuke wipes you can go back from a 10.3.2.500 OS or higher to a 10.3.1.xxxx OS? Yes or no?
    Nope the block list is still there

KenV54 likes this.
    06-06-15 10:33 AM
    "xie xie" means thank you。we are chinese. Good work!
    07-04-15 03:18 AM
    I am eager to know, dose it work on 10.3.2.xxx, for downgrade OS to 10.3.1.xxx...Help!!!!!
    07-04-15 04:57 AM
    I am eager to know, dose it work on 10.3.2.xxx, for downgrade OS to 10.3.1.xxx...Help!!!!!
    No
    07-04-15 05:06 AM
    Quick question. Can I nuke it after 10.3.2 ? Is there a problem with the BB protect if I do so ?

Edit.

I'm being lazy. The issue I wanted to know is, if there were any new steps to follow before or after the wipe knowing that 10.3.2 works differently.

I read on another thread that I must remove the device password before wiping. Hence my question.
    Last edited by YadHg; 07-17-15 at 01:59 AM.
    07-17-15 12:15 AM
    Quick question. Can I nuke it after 10.3.2 ? Is there a problem with the BB protect if I do so ?

Edit.

I'm being lazy. The issue I wanted to know is, if there were any new steps to follow before or after the wipe knowing that 10.3.2 works differently.

I read on another thread that I must remove the device password before wiping. Hence my question.
    You can use SIC multiwipe on 10.3.2 same as on 10.3.1/0, if you're using device password then your PC will request you to enter your device password in order to connect to your phone (we recommend to disable your device password before wiping, so that you can connect your phone to your PC, turn your phone off, run SIC multiwipe and then turn your phone back on, please wait until the wiping process finish...and continue with your OS autoloader). No need to turn your BlackBerry Protect off if you're still using the same BBID.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sator; 07-17-15 at 10:29 AM.
    07-17-15 03:29 AM
    Thanks for the clarification.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 12:38 PM
    Hello, i'm kind of newbie on this but I understand of technical things. Actually I bought a Z30 STA100_5 over iphone or android because I made a good research and it's the better device for me.

It had os 10.2.3062 on it. I used Sachesi 2.0.2 to update to 10.3.1 in a non destructive way (because it is still downgradable in case it's needed). I didn't remove the device password protection and put it on airplane mode.

The result was not what I expected. I cannot have access to my phone because when i'm prompted to enter the password the virtual numeric keyboard shows and the key presses correctly but nothing is entered to the password field.

Apart of it, Bb Link and Sachesi cannot establish connection with the device. Sachesi connects and disconnects inmediately.

I'll try an autoloader but I want to know if its better to wipe with SIC first. As I understand SIC would remove even the password protection and thus the autoloader will not ask for it. But I dont know if the SIC or autoloader may connect. I hope so.

Thank you fir your feedback and sorry if my english is not perfect.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-18-15 08:33 PM
    I use SIC for Z10, Q10 and now Passport every single time before performing autoloader for leaks even the latest 2339 on SQW100-1 without any issues at the moment.
    Sator likes this.
    07-19-15 08:46 AM
    Thanks, I'll consider that option in case something goes wrong. By now an autoloader of 10.3.1.2243 got the device back to normal with no issues until now.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 03:58 PM
    good ! it is very useful.
    clie610 likes this.
    07-21-15 12:44 PM
    Ok I'm having a problem with my newly acquired Passport (AT&T). SIC identifies it, resets it and reads the memory but after a while the process stalls. After this it replies with error and "reconnecting device". Then the cycle continues. I've used this app with my Z10 with no issues and understand the "how to" of it. Any tips or something ?
    08-05-15 01:56 AM
    Ok I'm having a problem with my newly acquired Passport (AT&T). SIC identifies it, resets it and reads the memory but after a while the process stalls. After this it replies with error and "reconnecting device". Then the cycle continues. I've used this app with my Z10 with no issues and understand the "how to" of it. Any tips or something ?
    You might try to do it using different laptop (or make sure you installed the latest bblink) if it still doesn't work perhaps this new device has the same issue like blackberry classic where the device list is not included yet in the CFP 57. Sorry we don't have the device to test with.
    08-06-15 08:05 AM
    Sic Multiwipe 1.3 cant wipe my blackberry leap, it says it's unknown... is there a way to avoid this?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 08:09 PM
    Just wipe from device settings or use autoloader . no need for overkill .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-30-15 04:14 PM
    Sic Multiwipe 1.3 cant wipe my blackberry leap, it says it's unknown... is there a way to avoid this?

Posted via CB10
    Not using this?

Use a security wipe or an autoloader.
    08-30-15 09:07 PM
    The result was not what I expected. I cannot have access to my phone because when i'm prompted to enter the password the virtual numeric keyboard shows and the key presses correctly but nothing is entered to the password field.
    Had this same problem after upgrading to 10.3.2.xxxx using sachesi. Was wondering if I SIC Multiwipe my Z30 can I now load 10.3.1.xxx or do I have to select an autoloader with 10.3.2.xxxx?

Only reason I am asking is because it seems that my carrier hasn't rolled out anything other than 10.3.1.xxxx so I am not sure if using 10.3.2.xxxx matters or not?
    Last edited by Paladinrja; 09-01-15 at 08:42 AM.
    09-01-15 08:27 AM
665 ... 2324252627