10-18-17 10:16 AM
664 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    Great and easy to use tool. Was my first time loading BlackBerry 10 OS (leak or not). And most importantly, it's so GOOD to be back!

Cheers to you mga pare!

J

Posted via CB10
    Sator and clie610 like this.
    10-28-14 08:11 AM
    Anything new on this thread?

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 | 10.3.1.1016 | Globe-Telecom
    11-03-14 03:47 PM
    Tried it last night, took a solid 8 hours or so (just went to sleep) to finish the process . Other than that everything else went smoothly, autoloader installed np and BB link recognized my Z10 ( after it got the stupid "finish the setup ..." so it can be recognized ). You might want to add to the description and procedures, it takes a lot of time. GJ \m/

BlackBerry'er by Choice
    11-11-14 01:34 AM
    Don't know if its just me or not, but I've tried this several times on my passport(used it a lot on my Z10), never seems to wipe. It says it wipes(6 times), but always loads back up to my OS and all my apps are present. I have never used it to load an OS, just to wipe the device prior to loading. I should boot up to a 504 screen(no OS present), but never do.

Any Ideas?
    11-11-14 06:44 AM
    I think I read that OP is now trying the Passport and making a version for it. If not my bad, subscribed in too many threads...

BlackBerry'er by Choice
    11-11-14 11:58 AM
    Ok I have tried it today on my PP and it wipe six times. Then screen was blank and led light was blinking. Instead of using autoloader, I just used BlackBerry Link option load software for factory reset and everything went smoothly. Didn't took more than 10 minutes for all those process. I did due to the problems with the latest leak. Now it's seems all new and smooth!

Via BlackBerry Passport 10.3.0.908 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    Sator likes this.
    11-11-14 10:05 PM
    Hi,
    I'm using this to wipe my Passport, but 26 minutes have passed and it's silo blank, no red light blinking.
    Is this supposed to happen?
    S
    11-16-14 11:05 AM
    Hi,
    I'm using this to wipe my Passport, but 26 minutes have passed and it's silo blank, no red light blinking.
    Is this supposed to happen?
    S
    Pretty sure that SIC is not yet optimised for the Passport.

I know that the developer now has a Passport so would expect an updated version to be released soon.
    sofes likes this.
    11-16-14 11:12 AM
    Sought some advice from one of the developers for you.

it still passport friendly if you use version 1.2, might skip the erase part but multiwiping process will still working.

One simple procedure that also might help to skip the issue is to connect your passport, and turn it OFF prior to run SIC Multiwipe

Hope this helps.
    ‏​‏​‏​‏​‏​‏​‏​‏​‏​‏​
    sofes likes this.
    11-16-14 11:23 AM
    Yep, a lot, thanks.
    Just wiped with that version (1.2), and now loading the leak.
    Thank you all!
    Sofia
    11-16-14 11:25 AM
    Just use SIC Multiwife and everything should be fine. Never had major issue/s. Highly recommended app for loading fresh OS leak or not.

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151
    11-17-14 09:47 PM
    I've tested v1.3 optimized for the PassportSQW100-1...watch this space, it should be out relatively soon!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151 using SIC

Posted via CB10
    jdesignz and Legal Eagle like this.
    11-17-14 10:15 PM
    I've tested v1.3 optimized for the PassportSQW100-1...watch this space, it should be out relatively soon!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1151 using SIC

Posted via CB10
    They should lol

Sentt frrom myy BlaackBerrryy Q10 on Globe-Telecom | OS 10.3.1.1151
    11-17-14 11:04 PM
    Great great program!
    Sator likes this.
    11-18-14 11:18 AM
    I've used this before and about to load another leak, I was just wanting to read the "readme" section before going forward. I remember the deleting of the 3rd party appts, but just wanting to make sure all my ducks are in a row. Can't remember if its necessary to remove sd card, and what about contacts, music, and Password Keeper. I don't want to loose critical info on my devise. Also, I used BB Link to back up my cell but I'm considering using Fire Chest, especially since that the backup appt you seem to mention as being less of a headache. Also I believe I used a zip file at some point, I think it was called 7zip. All help is greatly appreciated.
    11-19-14 11:47 AM
    I'm using Files and Folders Lite and so far it will only allow me to open the 'read me' file, when I try to open SIC Multiwipe V12.exe, it won't open. Any suggestions from the experts?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 08:13 AM
    OK just wanted to say I used this and my phone and its running great. I thought after how many leaks I installed on my z10 it was time to clean it and I must say I was a little unsure about this program but after I used it my phone seems a lot more clean and smooth. Thanks to the maker of this I'm sure I will use it again.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sdeluca; 11-24-14 at 04:31 PM.
    jdesignz and ga.rhythm like this.
    11-24-14 08:28 AM
    I've used this before and about to load another leak, I was just wanting to read the "readme" section before going forward. I remember the deleting of the 3rd party appts, but just wanting to make sure all my ducks are in a row. Can't remember if its necessary to remove sd card, and what about contacts, music, and Password Keeper. I don't want to loose critical info on my devise. Also, I used BB Link to back up my cell but I'm considering using Fire Chest, especially since that the backup appt you seem to mention as being less of a headache. Also I believe I used a zip file at some point, I think it was called 7zip. All help is greatly appreciated.
    Contacts you can use backup pro, goes as well for calendar, music, photos etc, you can direct it to save into SD Card. SIC wipe will not wipe data on your SD Card so it doesn't matter if you take out your SD card or not.

I'm using Files and Folders Lite and so far it will only allow me to open the 'read me' file, when I try to open SIC Multiwipe V12.exe, it won't open. Any suggestions from the experts?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I don't understand what do you mean? If you want to use SIC multiwipe you just double click on the exe file.
    11-24-14 11:33 AM
    Contacts you can use backup pro, goes as well for calendar, music, photos etc, you can direct it to save into SD Card. SIC wipe will not wipe data on your SD Card so it doesn't matter if you take out your SD card or not.

Sorry I don't understand what do you mean? If you want to use SIC multiwipe you just double click on the exe file.
    Don't I need an app to open the exe file?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 11:59 AM
    Don't I need an app to open the exe file?

Posted via CB10
    Sic wipe run on pc

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Legal Eagle and world saviour like this.
    11-24-14 12:37 PM
    Sic wipe run on pc

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    I was using Mega to try and open the exe file, I'll try explorer.
    11-24-14 12:52 PM
    windows 8.1 single language 64 bit. does not work. Error Code
    is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
    11-24-14 02:34 PM
    SIC Multiwipe 1.3 added in OP, additional option for Passport provided, CFP separated from the exe file so that user can replace if newer CFP available. Extract the files in 1 folder, connect and select your device and run SIC Multiwipe ....enjoy

SIC Multiwipe 1.3: SIC Multiwipe 1.3 (mediafire)
    Legal Eagle, tryfe, uuffoo and 1 others like this.
    11-24-14 02:37 PM
    windows 8.1 single language 64 bit. does not work. Error Code
    is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
    You can try to click right on the exe file and tick win7 on the compatibility
    11-24-14 02:38 PM
    I have the two blinking red lights, and I have the autoloader specific to my cell (Q10) still connected to my pc. As of now my pc does not show my cell phone.
    11-25-14 12:38 AM
664 ... 1617181920 ...