stl-2 10.2.1.2141 soft 2102 radio 2142
    He means "thanks" in Chinese
    Omnitech likes this.
    03-14-14 08:26 PM
    Trusted Member Genius
    03-14-14 10:56 PM
    FYI, since it's released by a carrier it's not a leak. LoL

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it's a 'grey' terminology...released by a carrier where then installed in a country who's carrier is not releasing it yet
    03-15-14 12:04 AM
    FYI, since it's released by a carrier it's not a leak. LoL

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, mea culpa..!

However perfect for SIC, as auto-loaders are available. I have not decided on this version of OS yet as currently my phone is smooth enough and battery is good enough (for me).
    clie610 and Sator like this.
    03-15-14 12:44 AM
    Quick question, is this method going to wipe the device so good that when I use an 10.2.1 autoloader, it will turn on as preloaded 10.2.1 and still remaining the 16 GB of storage? ( like in (some) cases the device gets full after updates) question is, will it boot on as good as new?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 01:49 AM
    Quick question, is this method going to wipe the device so good that when I use an 10.2.1 autoloader, it will turn on as preloaded 10.2.1 and still remaining the 16 GB of storage? ( like in (some) cases the device gets full after updates) question is, will it boot on as good as new?

Posted via CB10
    Quick answer: Yes

Won't remain 16GB of storage because around 1.2 - 1.5GB used for OS and file system.
    03-15-14 02:27 AM
    I'll gladly test the new SIC if there is one in the works, I'll don the chief hat again....remember Tom?
    03-17-14 03:52 PM
    I'll gladly test the new SIC if there is one in the works, I'll don the chief hat again....remember Tom?
    No I don't want to remember Tom thanks.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    03-17-14 04:05 PM
    Hello
    When the wipe is finished and the red led blinking, can we connect to blackberry link and install the official os, or must we load a leak (autoload)?
    Thank you for helping blackberry community
    03-18-14 05:30 PM
    When the wipe is finished and the red led blinking, can we connect to blackberry link and install the official os, or must we load a leak (autoload)?Thank you for helping blackberry community
    You can use Link and load your official OS. This is how I reloaded my Playbook after a SIC wipe/nuke. Z10/Q10/Z30 should be the same.

I used an autoloader for my Z10 so I can't speak from experience, but I think Link will work.
    Naeg1995 and Sator like this.
    03-18-14 06:39 PM
    Hello
    When the wipe is finished and the red led blinking, can we connect to blackberry link and install the official os, or must we load a leak (autoload)?
    Hi...after the multiwipe it's done and the led keep blinking, I did the autoloader since in my country the official OS is lower than the highest OS leak available. hope u can fix the battery problem like I do. Let me know the performance after SIC
    HarryDragon, Naeg1995 and Sator like this.
    03-18-14 06:47 PM
    Hello
    Yes, you can do that, our tester with Z30 has done (reload with bblink after wipe) it that way.
    Naeg1995 and Sator like this.
    03-18-14 09:44 PM
    Hi...after the multiwipe it's done and the led keep blinking, I did the autoloader since in my country the official OS is lower than the highest OS leak available. hope u can fix the battery problem like I do. Let me know the performance after SIC
    Really thank you for your interest
    Of course I will
    Thank you
    03-19-14 12:49 AM
    You can use Link and load your official OS. This is how I reloaded my Playbook after a SIC wipe/nuke. Z10/Q10/Z30 should be the same.

I used an autoloader for my Z10 so I can't speak from experience, but I think Link will work.
    Yes, you can do that, our tester with Z30 has done (reload with bblink after wipe) it that way.
    Thank you very much
    cloudberry likes this.
    03-19-14 12:51 AM
    does SIC work for mac with parallels ?
    Its stuck on first wipe and green led on the phone
    03-19-14 05:54 AM
    does SIC work for mac with parallels ?
    Its stuck on first wipe and green led on the phone
    SIC works only for Windows.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-19-14 06:17 AM
    SIC works only for Windows.

I stopped it and went on a windows pc
    I'm now on the fourth wipe and going...
    Thanks
    Sator likes this.
    03-19-14 06:28 AM
    I stopped it and went on a windows pc
    I'm now on the fourth wipe and going...
    Thanks
    Great Naeg1995, for Mac you have to use Windows emulator to run SIC Multiwipe.

Naeg1995 likes this.
    03-19-14 06:41 AM
    Great Naeg1995, for Mac you have to use Windows emulator to run SIC Multiwipe.

OK thank you so much
    Sator likes this.
    03-19-14 06:49 AM
    OK thank you so much
    Your welcome...

03-19-14 07:19 AM
    OK thank you so much
    Hope you have much better result after using it.

Currently we are working on SIC v1.1, so far so good and handy

Will share it in the next couple of day if possible.
    03-19-14 11:08 AM
    Good evening.

Having issues with my Z10, I joined yesterday to ask for help (which I kindly received!) in finding a tool to remove the OS and clean install. While I was delighted to be referred to this thread and this particular tool, my enthusiasm stopped rather soon.

Indeed, my AV (ESET Smart Security latest) detected the file as a virus. I ignored, although it sounded weird, and proceeded as instructed in the main announce. Only to discover, by watching the logs and changes, that the main file unpacked the real joy - a file called "Wplugin.dll" aka Trojan NES in SEVERAL locations (/Windows, /AppData/Roaming... and they keep popping up). This is in addition to the original detection of cfp.exe as Slugin.A virus and the software freezing. And btw, I downloaded the suite a few hours ago from the ORIGINAL link in the first post.

I did another test, on a separate device, with AV on, and tried to manually and directly run the original cfp.exe it came with the softare, via commandline nuke -a. The moment I hit the command, the AV instantly detected the connection the Wplugin.dll.

If I get it right so far, the suite unpacks the virus and than proceeds, if you're lucky, to do its job.

What is this miserable thing? If you have it installed, I HIGHLY recommend a scan, at least on those locations.......
    Last edited by LW7JVSW3; 03-21-14 at 08:51 PM.
    03-21-14 08:32 PM
    Good evening.

Having issues with my Z10, I joined yesterday to ask for help (which I kindly received!) in finding a tool to remove the OS and clean install. While I was delighted to be referred to this thread and this particular tool, my enthusiasm stopped rather soon.

Indeed, my AV (ESET Smart Security latest) detected the file as a virus. I ignored, although it sounded weird, and proceeded as instructed in the main announce. Only to discover, by watching the logs and changes, that the main file unpacked the real joy - a file called "Wplugin.dll" aka Trojan NES in SEVERAL locations (/Windows, /AppData/Roaming... and they keep popping up). This is in addition to the original detection of cfp.exe as Slugin.A virus and the software freezing. And btw, I downloaded the suite a few hours ago from the ORIGINAL link in the first post.

I did another test, on a separate device, with AV on, and tried to manually and directly run the original cfp.exe it came with the softare, via commandline nuke -a. The moment I hit the command, the AV instantly detected the connection the Wplugin.dll.

If I get it right so far, the suite unpacks the virus and than proceeds, if you're lucky, to do its job.

What is this miserable thing? If you have it installed, I HIGHLY recommend a scan, at least on those locations.......
    Thanks for your post, I don't have technical answer for you, several issues happened when user wants to run CFP.exe because it is detected (false positively in our opinion) as virus/malware.

The CFP.exe is a command line programmer software developed by Blackberry so I think it is safe for us to use it.

We don't have any knowledge to alter the cfp.exe content and if you have read several posts back, hash test have been done to test whether the cfp.exe compiled in SIC Multiwipe tool has identical result with the original one people used (please see post #241)

Hope this can help answers your concern
    Last edited by clie610; 03-21-14 at 10:34 PM.
    03-21-14 10:08 PM
    Trying to do this

Having some problems..

I click next, and it just goes through wiping and says complete in a matter of seconds.
    I have used "run as admin" but with no avail
    03-22-14 08:15 AM
    Trying to do this

Having some problems..

I click next, and it just goes through wiping and says complete in a matter of seconds.
    I have used "run as admin" but with no avail
    Can you give us more information? like what device are you using and which step were it stops and say complete? perhaps some screenshot will help to find out where you had that problem.
    03-22-14 08:29 AM
665 ... 1011121314 ...