I loaded 10.3.0.442 on my Q10 this morning and in post install bootup is asked me to authorize ServerSapphireProxy. Does anyone know what this is? I googled it and found nothing. This was before I restored my apps. Confused...

Best,

Charlie V
    06-09-14 12:27 PM
    So you haven't installed anything yet, but it poppped up?
    Did you authorize it?
    06-09-14 12:32 PM
    I did authorize it. But I had not loaded ANY apps (other than what comes with the OS... I think there is a "GAMES" app or link or something... I haven't tried it (and never will). The popup said it was by Research In Motion.

Very odd.

And on top of that I had no memory card in the phone.

Very odd. .442 is a developer version. I got it straight from BB (I am not a developer... I just wanted it). I find it very odd that google yields no results for that search term.

Finally, in the popup it said you can go to permissions later and change it (in the popup)... nothing in permissions; I can't find it.
    06-09-14 01:09 PM
    I did authorize it. But I had not loaded ANY apps (other than what comes with the OS... I think there is a "GAMES" app or link or something... I haven't tried it (and never will). The popup said it was by Research In Motion.

Very odd.

And on top of that I had no memory card in the phone.

Very odd. .442 is a developer version. I got it straight from BB (I am not a developer... I just wanted it). I find it very odd that google yields no results for that search term.

Finally, in the popup it said you can go to permissions later and change it (in the popup)... nothing in permissions; I can't find it.
    can you screen shot it?
    06-09-14 01:11 PM
    The download was "Autoload-SQN100-1-10.3.0.442.exe". I am going to try it again... right now... and report the result.
    06-09-14 01:11 PM
    I loaded 10.3.0.442 on my Q10 this morning and in post install bootup is asked me to authorize ServerSapphireProxy. Does anyone know what this is? I googled it and found nothing. This was before I restored my apps. Confused...

Best,

Charlie V
    It's for BlackBerry Blend but it won't work on your device anyway because your PIN isn't whitelisted for access to it. Sapphire is the system used for BlackBerry Bridge as well which, Blend is built ontop of. Long story short, you're seeing it because it's an upcoming part of 10.3. It's not error, there's no way to 'fix' it, and there's no way to make it work either.
    06-09-14 01:14 PM
    Not on that phone... it pops up before any apps (other than stock) are loaded... but I will snap a picture with another phone. I am re-doing the upgrade process now.
    06-09-14 01:16 PM
    Ah, Blackberry Blend. Thank you, Blaze; just found your post about it.
    06-09-14 01:16 PM
    Ah, Blackberry Blend. Thank you, Blaze; just found your post about it.
    No problem.
    06-09-14 01:20 PM