T-Mobile Q10 SQN100-5
    Attempted to install 10.3.2.2789 via Sachesi. After reboot I cannot type anything on the keyboard and there is no hub. Many apps don't launch and the camera says: "The camera isn't compatible with your current device software. Update your device and try again." I have reloaded the coreOS 3 times to no avail. Also updated the wallpaper bar file as some had mentioned to .1996 no improvement there. Tried autoloader, it errors after the status bar completes in the DOS window. SIC multiwipe does nothing. Also tried to force install from the Blackberry software updates website by holding power and starting to update before it boots, that failed as well. I'm at a loss here, some guidance would be awesome.
    10-01-15 01:07 PM
    Try plugging your Q10 without the battery, and try to restore the OS with link.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 01:18 PM
    Try plugging your Q10 without the battery, and try to restore the OS with link.

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't work, just errors out:

An error has occurred while updating your device's software.

Unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2]
    10-01-15 01:30 PM
    Which software update they shows when u tried to plug it and reload?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    10-01-15 01:36 PM
    Whis softwarte upodate they shows when u tryt to plug it and reload?
    It says 10.2.xx.xx, probably can't go back so it errors, correct?
    10-01-15 01:37 PM
    OK SlickRick, you seem to be doing stuff you don't know anything about. For example you cannot "force install from a website by holding the power button"

First, your computer needs drivers for autoloaders to work right. Make sure you have BlackBerry Link installed.

As for the rest of it with sachesi, well, I trust you selected the correct files.

Install drivers and run the correct autoloader. Don't run the one for the passport. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 01:42 PM
    you need to wipe your device and retry to install it

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 01:43 PM
    10-01-15 01:45 PM
    OK SlickRick, you seem to be doing stuff you don't know anything about. For example you cannot "force install from a website by holding the power button"

First, your computer needs drivers for autoloaders to work right. Make sure you have BlackBerry Link installed.

As for the rest of it with sachesi, well, I trust you selected the correct files.

Install drivers and run the correct autoloader. Don't run the one for the passport. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    From CB: The Harder Way - Reload BlackBerry 10 Using Internet Explorer

If for some reason the above steps don't work using BlackBerry Link you can always reload the OS using Internet Explorer. These steps are a bit trickier so read through and make sure you understand everything before you get started.

Make sure you don't have any BlackBerry software running on your PC (BlackBerry Link and BlackBerry Desktop Software)
    Detach all BlackBerry smartphones, including the BlackBerry 10 device that you are going to restore.
    Using Internet Explorer navigate to BlackBerry - Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - US then scroll down the page and select the Check for Updates button.
    Connect the BlackBerry 10 device you want to restore
    Hold the power button for 10 seconds until the device turns off, then press the power button again so it turns on.
    A prompt will appear and the BlackBerry smartphone will show in the drop down list on your PC shortly after the LED lights up (it could show up as USB: UNKNOWN or USB: BlackBerry (PIN) – both are normal/fine).
    Click the OK Button as soon as it becomes enabled - you only have a few seconds to do this!
    Once the above steps are completed successfully a dialog will be displayed stating Checking for BlackBerry Device Software updates
    Your device power itself off after two minutes. Shortly after, the device LED should turn green.
    Continue to wait after the LED turns green and you will be prompted to install BlackBerry Device Software. Follow the prompts to install the BlackBerry Software and finish the software installation

--Thats what I meant by force install. Sorry if it was not an accurate description. BB Link is installed. I grabbed the files for .2789 from the top of the thread "OS 10.3.2.2789 for all devices and Autoloaders", the correct files for the Q10. are there any drivers I could possibly be missing? The autoloader I DL'ed is also from the same thread for the Q10. I would love to wipe my device and start over but that doesn't seem to be working either.
    10-01-15 01:48 PM
    Got it working with a Blitz. Took 3.5 hours for the Blitz to complete and it did not come back happy, but after a few reboots (Holding power button for 10+ seconds) it started up with the hub and keyboard fully functional.
    10-01-15 08:17 PM
    Got it working with a Blitz. Took 3.5 hours for the Blitz to complete and it did not come back happy, but after a few reboots (Holding power button for 10+ seconds) it started up with the hub and keyboard fully functional.
    Which OS now?

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    10-02-15 09:25 AM
    It says 10.2.xx.xx, probably can't go back so it errors, correct?
    Yes....now to start good, do install with autoloader. Now u have one more latest autoloader of that OS of which u can c in my status bar of this message.

SIC wipe before doing autoloader seems to be a good and suggested way by so many people here. Also some haters to it. But I did it before doing this OS. So its upto u

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2789
    10-02-15 09:28 AM
    BTW, what you had done originally was install the OS, but not the apps.

For those who are not as proficient with this, a blitz file is good, because it contains everything you need.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    James Blight likes this.
    10-02-15 09:34 AM
    I always wipe my phone out before putting. In a new OS

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 10:15 PM