09-08-15 09:03 PM
609 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    but camera and clock not working with second edition sachup from today .bar
    failure 880 manifest asset list mismatch (frozenset(['native/translations/qm/dummy.txt']))
    06-11-13 02:20 PM
    extracting apps: I see folders of apps. do i zip them and rename to bar?
    06-11-13 02:53 PM
    take new version -2 from today will do automaticly .bar
    but not all working fine
    06-11-13 03:06 PM
    holy crap youre so good you updated this from the future!!
    your update says june 12... its only june 11th here lol
    06-11-13 04:07 PM
    It is Wed, 12 Jun 2013 here where we are in southern hemisphere...

holy crap youre so good you updated this from the future!!
    your update says june 12... its only june 11th here lol
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-11-13 04:15 PM
    Hi. I'd like to reload the language on my Q10. I was told to do it using Sachup. But... How can I do it? I'm on 10.1.0.4285. Thanks.
    06-11-13 04:41 PM
    Can someone please tell me how I can get Sachup to generate the download links for PlayBook OS 2.1.0.1526? I have used it to generate links for Z10 OS'es but can't seem to get it to pull the links for the PlayBook OS. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 07:04 PM
    failure 880 manifest asset list mismatch (frozenset(['native/translations/qm/dummy.txt']))
    Ah this is just because I don't parse the manifest yet. That's fine.
    I'll add the parsing code later.

It is Wed, 12 Jun 2013 here where we are in southern hemisphere...
    You mean closer to the left hand side of the date line :P

Can someone please tell me how I can get Sachup to generate the download links for PlayBook OS 2.1.0.1526? I have used it to generate links for Z10 OS'es but can't seem to get it to pull the links for the PlayBook OS. Thanks in advance.
    There are currently no Playbook firmwares on CSE that I know about. So probably can't find any.
    You'd need to use CS (the early version which is much easier to talk to).
    06-11-13 07:08 PM
    Ah this is just because I don't parse the manifest yet. That's fine.
    I'll add the parsing code later.

You mean closer to the left hand side of the date line :P

There are currently no Playbook firmwares on CSE that I know about. So probably can't find any.
    You'd need to use CS (the early version which is much easier to talk to).
    Xsacha - You are damn near bcoming BB Player of the Year. I appreciate all your work, and that of the other folks out there digging into code etc... Truly exceptional

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:38 PM
    Will have to set permissions from the qnx6 filesystem. Not that hard. Just haven't bothered yet . I suppose setting 664 would be safe for now.
    So, chmod 664 *

Gotta go to work. Have fun.
    Well done xsacha...
    Thanks.

06-11-13 08:38 PM
    Quick question, how do I actually grab a PlayBook (yes PlayBook) debrick image? I want to get the debrick image for 2.1.0.1526 WiFi but I cannot seem to get Sachup to return anything.
    06-11-13 08:44 PM
    OK, I got the OS core file for PB 2.1.0.1526. I'd like to extract some of the system apps from it now, but I cannot seem to do it. I pulled out the qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos signed file out of the downloaded BAR, but I'd like to be able to get the actual BARs that are contained in it now. Either that or I need a method to get the "upgrade" BAR files much like you can for the Z10.

Any ideas?
    06-11-13 09:22 PM
    You can grab a debrick (repair) OS for Playbook from: PlayBook OS ← Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB

You should be able to extract them in Sachup as well.

The ones that aren't debrick have all the apps already unpackaged with it.
    Lendo likes this.
    06-11-13 09:50 PM
    Which firmware did you test this with?

I just added a MANIFEST parser and it didn't pick up anything that was wrong in 10.1 firmwares.

Can you try this one and tell me if it resolved your error?
    https://mega.co.nz/#!v8ZzRKLK!TcZpDU...IMnIWLgRCanLVo
    06-12-13 01:01 AM
    I have been having some issues with the two Sachup editions released yesterday. The 'Extract apps' and 'Dump All' features aren't working for me on both Windows 7 and 8. I tried to extract apps from various Debrick OS.signed images, but nothing happens once I select the image and press Open. But the Split and combine functions still work perfectly.
    Please has anyone tried extracting apps using Windows 7 or 8?

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    06-12-13 08:37 AM
    Well I made it on Windows 7 :\. Not sure why there's a problem
    When you say nothing happens: do you see any message on screen?
    06-12-13 08:51 AM
    Well I made it on Windows 7 :\. Not sure why there's a problem
    When you say nothing happens: do you see any message on screen?
    No message come up, No error message at all. It's as if I didn't initiate anything at all.

06-12-13 09:08 AM
    No message come up, No error message at all. It's as if I didn't initiate anything at all.

They both work fine for me on win7. Thanks for the great gui!

Posted by my Z10 via CB10
    06-12-13 09:40 AM
    I have been having some issues with the two Sachup editions released yesterday. The 'Extract apps' and 'Dump All' features aren't working for me on both Windows 7 and 8. I tried to extract apps from various Debrick OS.signed images, but nothing happens once I select the image and press Open. But the Split and combine functions still work perfectly.
    Please has anyone tried extracting apps using Windows 7 or 8?

I will second this. I thought it was the PB image I was working with that was causing issues, but the extract and dump all don't work at all. I get -1% displayed for a few seconds and then nothing. Something is wrong. In my case I'm on Windows 8, but same thing happens in Windows 7. Maybe a required DLL is missing?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:59 AM
    They both work fine for me on win7. Thanks for the great gui!

Posted by my Z10 via CB10
    The lastest version also works fine for me on win7. Great utility...:thumbup:

06-12-13 10:29 AM
    You've obviously spent a lot more time building your versions than I have on mine, but there is a small bug in the June 12-2 extractor. And I'd like to share my finding so sachup can continue to be the best.

It doesn't look like it's an issue with any of the 10.1 OS so far but I have one OS where there's a sys.data.pbcd which contains a file that's approximately 95MB in size. Looks like it's the same bug that I had in mine and it's probably easy enough to fix, you just have to go one level deeper to get the actual sectors just like for files > 64kb.
    Sator likes this.
    06-12-13 12:00 PM
    It doesn't look like it's an issue with any of the 10.1 OS so far but I have one OS where there's a sys.data.pbcd which contains a file that's approximately 95MB in size. Looks like it's the same bug that I had in mine and it's probably easy enough to fix, you just have to go one level deeper to get the actual sectors just like for files > 64kb.
    Ah true. Didn't think there would be files that big Easily fixed. Thanks.

I will second this. I thought it was the PB image I was working with that was causing issues, but the extract and dump all don't work at all. I get -1% displayed for a few seconds and then nothing. Something is wrong. In my case I'm on Windows 8, but same thing happens in Windows 7. Maybe a required DLL is missing?
    Ah it could be a missing DLL then. Not sure which one though.
    06-12-13 10:00 PM
    Updated to fix a few bugs in 'Extract Apps'
    06-13-13 01:11 PM
    Hey Sacha, on today (June 14) release, some bars extracted from an autoloader do not include files listed in the manifest if those files are in the public folder.
    As an example, the browser, games, and messages bars from 10.2.0.341 will not sideload because of this.
    06-13-13 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the utilities, xsacha.
    Any chance you could compile and upload a 32 bit linux version? Still using 32 bit Arch. If it's too much trouble, no problem. Thank you.
    06-13-13 08:34 PM
609 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD