11-02-16 09:03 PM
638 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Thanks for the mac version, I'm finally on 10.3

Posted via CB10
    09-15-14 01:31 PM
    got it, i could download all 200 out of 201 files, the one missing from server was the core OS, so i changed my device setting from connected to Z10, ( it was for my Z10) and downloaded only the core file , and it works now, still automatically restoring stuff, so very slow :P
    Oh, that's interesting. I'd be interested in knowing what the mismatched name was but I suppose it has been overwritten now with the generic Z10 file.
    It must have been on some carrier-specific OS before.
    What carrier did you get the phone from?
    09-15-14 02:39 PM
    First time to do Non-destructive way.. Everything's fine downloaded all 201 files for my Z30..

The Only issue I encountered was.. installing the last file stucked.. i think it's the zosia bar. What I did is to close sachesi, rebooted my device manually since it didn't rebooted itself.. Boot time takes time I think it is for finishing the install.

Once my device booted I saw on the settings that i'm already on the 1154 OS. I installed the zosia bar thru google ext.

So far until now.. no issue yet.. my camera lag on 1052 OS now gone.. Panorama works perfectly as well as the flicking on my keyboard..

I'll update if I will experience unusual.

Thanks xsacha!

Posted via Z30 (STA100-2 | 10.3.0.1154) Powered by Globe Philippines
    Last edited by emmanskie88; 09-15-14 at 07:12 PM.
    09-15-14 06:11 PM
    Oh, that's interesting. I'd be interested in knowing what the mismatched name was but I suppose it has been overwritten now with the generic Z10 file.
    It must have been on some carrier-specific OS before.
    What carrier did you get the phone from?
    hey OP, thanks for the concern, but I have an unlocked (carrier free) phone as thats the notmal thing here in Dubai, but i am running it on Etisalat, but the sad part is when installing it said installing 31.bar files, and after finishing did not reboot, i rebooted it myself after some time it did nome on, but i think a lot of it was missing, the hub was just the there, just black, cannot open anything, dialer, contacts nothing, would just close, and after 2 attempts would hang, and rebooting made it worse, it just wouldn't come on at at, would be stuck in booting screen, I downloaded the files again, this time i chose my phone for all files, but the phone as wont start wouldnt connect to my computer as well, after many attempts it did get connected while still on the final few % of booting, so i used sachesi to re install everything this time it says installing 33 .bar files, install is very very slow and still happening after like 5 hours, the first few installs were ok and fluid, abd now it is on the core file since more then 4 hours, and has reached 70%, I am hoping this works, else i have no idea what to do.

please help ?
    Last edited by toieboie; 09-16-14 at 03:45 AM.
    09-16-14 03:28 AM
    Ok cool, now, just as i pressed enter for the reply, the phone somehow got disconnected for Sachesi :, it is connected to blackberry link tough :\ what do i do ?
    09-16-14 03:31 AM
    also if it is helpful, if i put the phone off while rebooting, as it goes off, my morning alarm starts to buss for some time till it is totally off
    09-16-14 03:47 AM
    hey OP, thanks for the concern, but I have an unlocked (carrier free) phone as thats the notmal thing here in Dubai, but i am running it on Etisalat, but the sad part is when installing it said installing 31.bar files, and after finishing did not reboot, i rebooted it myself after some time it did nome on, but i think a lot of it was missing, the hub was just the there, just black, cannot open anything, dialer, contacts nothing, would just close, and after 2 attempts would hang, and rebooting made it worse, it just wouldn't come on at at, would be stuck in booting screen, I downloaded the files again, this time i chose my phone for all files, but the phone as wont start wouldnt connect to my computer as well, after many attempts it did get connected while still on the final few % of booting, so i used sachesi to re install everything this time it says installing 33 .bar files, install is very very slow and still happening after like 5 hours, the first few installs were ok and fluid, abd now it is on the core file since more then 4 hours, and has reached 70%, I am hoping this works, else i have no idea what to do.

please help ?
    Wow, that's a lot of stuff going on.
    So, first thing I'd be wondering is why it is only installing 31 .bar files if you downloaded 201. Installing only 31 files of a 201 file update is obviously going to leave your phone very messed up.
    Did you check the folder where it downloaded everything to? Was there 201 files there?
    Do you have a bad internet connection and the download keeps cutting out? If so, try a download manager.

Also, if your phone is just a regular Z10 and the 'Download For' Connected didn't work but 'Download For' Z10 did work, I'd be really worried that my phone isn't actually a Z10 (or a different Z10).
    09-16-14 04:18 AM
    Wow, that's a lot of stuff going on.
    So, first thing I'd be wondering is why it is only installing 31 .bar files if you downloaded 201. Installing only 31 files of a 201 file update is obviously going to leave your phone very messed up.
    Did you check the folder where it downloaded everything to? Was there 201 files there?
    Do you have a bad internet connection and the download keeps cutting out? If so, try a download manager.

Also, if your phone is just a regular Z10 and the 'Download For' Connected didn't work but 'Download For' Z10 did work, I'd be really worried that my phone isn't actually a Z10 (or a different Z10).
    Ok some good news 1st, finally somehow magically phone did come on, super buggy, everything is missing, hub, call, contacts everything, I dint wanna get it stuck again so i dint touch much, i did a software update check,

even tough it looks like 10.3 it says its running 10.2.1

I installed the latest of sachesi, did the search and verify,
    1) For connected device it says fines not available, (2 dialogue boxes one saying for Radio, and one for OS)
    2) for Z10 upper one it said the same ( not available)
    3) i tried the Z10 QCOM+P... It was successful and is downloading,
    Do u think i should reinstall it? I hope it does not get disconnected somehow before that

and to answer ur questions

before it wouldn't download all 201 files
    after some messing around and updates to your app it finally did 200 files (not the core file )
    I downloaded the core file by selecting z10 instead of connected
    so totally i did have 201 files
    But there was something i found really fishy, but I dint trust my self so much was that most of the .bar files were 0MB
    maybe the files are corrupted or idk what, but thats what i noticed even tough it showed 100% downloaded

ooh and no, my internet is fast enough to not buffer that much on youtube at 720p,
    Last edited by toieboie; 09-16-14 at 05:06 AM.
    09-16-14 04:35 AM
    ok if i try to install these new files it gives a warning that the radio is not for the device, and then the same warning for the OS :\, also most of the 201 files are 0 KB

and will install only 31 files :\

and also downloading files from Sachesi says no files available for now all Z10 not just that
    verification says no files found for the passport as well :\
    Last edited by toieboie; 09-16-14 at 05:28 AM.
    09-16-14 05:05 AM
    Is there a way to undo this mess? or should i reformat and loose everything anyway? :\
    09-16-14 05:40 AM
    Is there a way to undo this mess? or should i reformat and loose everything anyway? :\
    If you want to upgrade from 10.2.x to 10.3, I'd recommend wiping anyways (xsacha posts a good explanation as to why that's a good idea for now earlier in this thread).
    09-16-14 08:19 AM
    1) For connected device it says fines not available, (2 dialogue boxes one saying for Radio, and one for OS)
    2) for Z10 upper one it said the same ( not available)
    3) i tried the Z10 QCOM+P... It was successful and is downloading,
    Do u think i should reinstall it? I hope it does not get disconnected somehow before that
    It sounds like you are the 'upper one'. That is, you have a Z10 STL 100-1 and only this will work on your device!! If you install the Z10 QCOM+P.., your device will not boot!

Although, on my Sachesi it says this firmware is available for STL 100-1 (upper one).
    What did you search for? The default?

Luckily it warned you it wasn't for your device!

If you install the 201 correct .bar's, the 'mess' should be fixed. That is, everything should be working.
    Since you are having trouble downloading the .bar's for some reason, I suggest a download manager like jDownloader where you can paste the links from 'Get Links'.
    Use Z10 (OMAP) or 'Connected' as the Download Device on the *default* search parameters. This works fine here.
    09-16-14 08:45 AM
    Yup, mine is STL 100-1, we get only this in UAE :\, sad, but that ok, i lost everything but m back on 10.2.1
    But i have something else this time :P I got the files elsewhere

10.3.0.1154 for all devices.

* Operating Systems *
    OMAP Devices (STL 100-1)
    Debrick OS: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Core OS : http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Qualcomm Devices (Everyone else)
    Debrick OS: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Core OS : http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

* Radios *
    Z10 (-1): http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Z10 (-2/3/4) and Z5 (Porsche): http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Z30: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Q10: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    Z3 (Jakarta): http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

And for the apps
    Download all of these and sideload them: http://l.bitcasa.com/Nj3x3sm0

this is what i found, still downloading, I hope it works with Sachesi
    Maybe if I found this earlier my Clash of Clans could have been saved :P
    09-16-14 09:55 AM
    How to go back to 10.2? I did same as I upgraded but no luck, stuck with this 10.3 which I think is made for passport and not q10.

Q10
    09-16-14 11:12 AM
    Just an update, the link work just great
    09-16-14 11:28 AM
    How to go back to 10.2? I did same as I upgraded but no luck, stuck with this 10.3 which I think is made for passport and not q10.

Q10
    I'm running 10.3 with no complaints on my Q10. It is lots better than 10.2. Why would you want to go back?

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1154
    09-16-14 11:43 AM
    I'm running 10.3 with no complaints on my Q10. It is lots better than 10.2. Why would you want to go back?

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1154
    I dont like the hub in 10.3 also small icons. I think this is not version for Q10, you will see 10.3.1 for Q10 how will be.

What do u like?

Q10
    09-16-14 11:46 AM
    If you want to upgrade from 10.2.x to 10.3, I'd recommend wiping anyways (xsacha posts a good explanation as to why that's a good idea for now earlier in this thread).
    I appreciated xsacha's excellent explanation, but I had already upgraded my Z10 to 10.3 (from 10.2.2) without wiping my device. It seems to be running fine now, although the "look and feel" seems different.

I had used Sachesi 1.8.2 (on my WinXP 32-bit) to download SR 10.3.0.738 and then to install it on my device. I encountered no problems during that process. However, after my phone restarted, I noticed odd changes in some screens (e.g., in System Settings, there was a new slider switch on the About line. It enabled Airplane Mode when I tapped it. That switch seems to have been a one-time use, as it is no longer displayed on the About line. BTW, the Airplane Mode switch was (and still is) always present and functional.).

So, it would seem that, through usage, the software may rectify some improperly migrated settings. Some settings may be constants that the user cannot change (e.g.,. device parameters, like screen size). Such data may be contained in some kind of "personality" database. Does a particular .bar file contain such info? I am curious if I could install a "personality" .bar from a prior SR and would it change my Z10's look and feel?

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1154
    09-16-14 12:03 PM
    Yup, mine is STL 100-1, we get only this in UAE :\, sad, but that ok, i lost everything but m back on 10.2.1
    But i have something else this time :P I got the files elsewhere
    10.3.0.1154 for all devices.

And for the apps
    Download all of these and sideload them: http://l.bitcasa.com/Nj3x3sm0

this is what i found, still downloading, I hope it works with Sachesi
    Maybe if I found this earlier my Clash of Clans could have been saved :P
    Those links are from Sachesi (Version Lookup) and won't work for upgrading apps unless you extract the debrick file. They are just the OS and Radio files.

If you just click 'Search' instead, those links would be better.
    09-16-14 12:36 PM
    I dont like the hub in 10.3 also small icons. I think this is not version for Q10, you will see 10.3.1 for Q10 how will be.

What do u like?

Q10
    The smaller icons
    Triage in the hub
    Improved android runtime
    Dark theme
    Meeting mode
    Calendar views
    Better device manager

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1154
    09-16-14 10:52 PM
    The smaller icons
    Triage in the hub
    Improved android runtime
    Dark theme
    Meeting mode
    Calendar views
    Better device manager

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1154
    I think that 10.3.0 is not for Q10, you will see better version in 10.3.1 for Q10.

Q10
    09-17-14 04:39 AM
    So, where did this version come from? I haven't seen the option for Kahn on any version of Sanchesi I have downloaded?? If it's actual, wouldn't the Kahn version work better for the Q10 and would it give us the P'9983 clock?

Sachesi Tutorial: How to install the latest OS as an Update-telkomsel_-20khan-20.jpg
    09-17-14 08:23 AM
    Those links are from Sachesi (Version Lookup) and won't work for upgrading apps unless you extract the debrick file. They are just the OS and Radio files.

If you just click 'Search' instead, those links would be better.
    Actually it did work, the links above are for Radio and OS, but the link in the end is for all the apps, total of 201 .Bar files, and it works just great, no issues yet, Sachesi is giving the links, but it just won't download, maybe some of the links r blocked in this country, idk, so I used to link to download the radio and US bars, and the rest 199 apps as a .Zip file, and used Sachesi to do what's it's best for side loading

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 10:37 AM
    If it's actual, wouldn't the Kahn version work better for the Q10 and would it give us the P'9983 clock?
    No. There is no backdoor option implemented for us to activate Porsche clock.

Please refer to http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ck-z10-880465/ .

Please also refer to https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/ for the latest release of Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 12:28 PM
    Thank you for your reply. I am aware that we can not use the clock from the P'9982 on the Q10 because of resolution differences. As mentioned, hopefully the P'9983 with the same screen as the Q10 will give us this option., although I am not sure hence the question.

Also, I have the latest version of Sanchesi and I don't appear to have the Kahn or P'9983 option as portrayed in the screen shot I previously posted, so I'm not sure what you saying?? Either I wasn't clear enough in my previous post or perhaps you misread it?

No. There is no backdoor option implemented for us to activate Porsche clock.

Please refer to http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ck-z10-880465/ .

Please also refer to https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/ for the latest release of Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    glamrlama likes this.
    09-17-14 02:02 PM
638 ... 56789 ...