11-02-16 10:03 PM
638 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Ok I am stuck at the Password for my phone part. I am at install tab my phone does not have a password that I know of and I don't see anywhere to type a password or asking for one. I am lost.

Posted via CB10
    Sachesi is asking you to enter your device password if you have it password protected.

If you don't just proceed to install, worked for me.
    10-13-14 06:04 AM
    Sachesi is asking you to enter your device password if you have it password protected.

What I thought but I didn't know it just showed it as a step didn't want to screw anything up. I'm seeing 201 files that need to be downloaded does it normally take this long? 10 min in I have 9 downloaded. Coffee time I guess.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 06:06 AM
    What I thought but I didn't know it just showed it as a step didn't want to screw anything up. I'm seeing 201 files that need to be downloaded does it normally take this long? 10 min in I have 9 downloaded. Coffee time I guess.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, 201 files sounds right. It does take an age to download.

Also be aware that after installation the first re start can take an awful long time, so don't panic, just be patient.
    twelvezero8 likes this.
    10-13-14 06:12 AM

Also be aware that after installation the first re start can take an awful long time, so don't panic, just be patient.
    You da man

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 06:15 AM

Hi you are dam right, the first restart has taken some real good time which made me feel nervous, but seeing the little progress in the boot screen, I was sure it would fire up some time or other. To be precise it took 30 mins or slightly more to boot with new OS and get the HUB to load with all my back up emails.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30 running on OS 10.3.0.1154
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-13-14 06:36 AM
    Up and running on 10.3 thanks to everyone that made this possible. Crackberry nation is the best nation. 4life

Posted via CB10
    Legal Eagle and jdayent like this.
    10-13-14 07:34 AM
    I've been reading this post for days and I still can't solve the Android not working problem. I've deleted and re-installed the sys.android file and the other file related to android, I've gone back to 10.2.1 and back to 10.3.0.738, and I've even gone to 10.3.0.1418 and it's still jacked! I've tried installing Amazon from the browser and even after deleting and dude loading Snap again, apps won't install. I've used Sachesi's method the whole time but the Android apps just won't play nice. Suggestions please!

Keepin' it Dirty on my Z30
    10-13-14 08:13 AM

Funny how this didnt work for me. When i didnt have a password it errored out ''authentication error''
    When i placed a password, it errored ''connectivity error'
    This seems to be the case fora while now
    10-13-14 11:28 AM
    Funny how this didnt work for me. When i didnt have a password it errored out ''authentication error''
    When i placed a password, it errored ''connectivity error'
    This seems to be the case fora while now
    Authentication error, despite the name, has nothing to do with your password.
    The error comes directly from your device and isn't anything I wrote in the code (which is why I don't make it more descriptive).
    It basically means 'setup isn't complete yet'.

If setup isn't complete, you are not able to login to the device. Not having a password allows you to connect obviously, but then you cannot do anything on the device. Even something as simple as listing installed applications (which Sachesi does on start) will give 'authentication error'.

Your device is effectively useless for backups/restore/installing apps until this issue is resolved. On 10.3, there is a bug that I've already reported that prevents setup completing a second time. If you come across this bug (usually on purpose), then you need to wipe to resolve the issue.

I've been reading this post for days and I still can't solve the Android not working problem. I've deleted and re-installed the sys.android file and the other file related to android, I've gone back to 10.2.1 and back to 10.3.0.738, and I've even gone to 10.3.0.1418 and it's still jacked! I've tried installing Amazon from the browser and even after deleting and dude loading Snap again, apps won't install. I've used Sachesi's method the whole time but the Android apps just won't play nice. Suggestions please!
    Edit:
    A better description is available from HaTaX here: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/.../2994714#M8549
    jdayent likes this.
    10-13-14 01:20 PM
    Downloading( in my case 203 files ) it depends on your internet connection !
    For me it takes less then a minute, the download.
    Q10...48 hours running 10.3 ..... it works great, no bugs at all.
    10-13-14 01:35 PM
    Just waiting for it to finish installing then reboot, but I have a question. Do get to keep my watermarks or do they disappear? I've had them for so long, I might miss them when/if they're gone.
    10-13-14 02:44 PM
    I have tried and it does not work and the Sachesi does not see my Z30 I give up
    10-13-14 03:31 PM
    Hey Sacha, is there any difference at all when updating the os through using the debrick method vs search method? Is it more just preference. At first I used to just update the core and radio thinking the rest of the apps got updated as well. After researching realized just core and radio were being updated. Just curious. Thanks.

Z30/STA100-5/10.3.0.1418 / Rogers
    10-13-14 04:23 PM
    Nevermind... I now have no watermarks! How am I to tell people my PIN if I can't use my watermarks?!
    10-13-14 04:31 PM
    I had no problems, essentially. I closed and then re-opened the program to get it to recognize my Z10. Also, I waited a bit for the program to respond to some of the commands. After that, no problems. Not sure if this helps. If not, ask OP for more help.
    10-13-14 04:35 PM
    what am i doing wrong when I cant get the Sachesi program to open and do what it is to do?
    10-13-14 06:58 PM
    Authentication error, despite the name, has nothing to do with your password.
    The error comes directly from your device and isn't anything I wrote in the code (which is why I don't make it more descriptive).
    It basically means 'setup isn't complete yet'.

If setup isn't complete, you are not able to login to the device. Not having a password allows you to connect obviously, but then you cannot do anything on the device. Even something as simple as listing installed applications (which Sachesi does on start) will give 'authentication error'.

Your device is effectively useless for backups/restore/installing apps until this issue is resolved. On 10.3, there is a bug that I've already reported that prevents setup completing a second time. If you come across this bug (usually on purpose), then you need to wipe to resolve the issue.

Edit:
    A better description is available from HaTaX here: Re: Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-lik... - Page 43 - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    Thanks for taking your time help me. But what do you recommend me to do? My device's setup is complete and all
    10-13-14 07:57 PM
    what am i doing wrong when I cant get the Sachesi program to open and do what it is to do?
    You'll need to give more details about your issue.

Posted via my super duper ultra mega Z10 with death ray
    10-13-14 08:46 PM
    Going to give this a try! Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 09:05 PM
    Thanks for taking your time help me. But what do you recommend me to do? My device's setup is complete and all
    Your device is saying it isn't, which is the problem.

Are you able to create a Backup using Blackberry Link?
    10-13-14 10:57 PM
    Your device is saying it isn't, which is the problem.

Are you able to create a Backup using Blackberry Link?
    No. Not yet. I'll do a backup, try to reconnect and update.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 01:40 AM
    I've been using Sachesi for quite some time, but can't get any version newer than 1.2.1 to connect to my Z10.
    1.9.3 hangs at "Talking to 1 possible device(s)"; 1.9.4 says 5 devices!
    I've tried new cables, different USB Ports (2.1 and 3.0), Settings on my device for Auto detect connection, and connect to Windows.
    Link connects and operates just fine as does Windows Explorer.
    10-14-14 01:43 AM
    I've been using Sachesi for quite some time, but can't get any version newer than 1.2.1 to connect to my Z10.
    1.9.3 hangs at "Talking to 1 possible device(s)"; 1.9.4 says 5 devices!
    I've tried new cables, different USB Ports (2.1 and 3.0), Settings on my device for Auto detect connection, and connect to Windows.
    Link connects and operates just fine as does Windows Explorer.
    Yeah I broadened the scope for 1.9.4 to allow connecting to Simulator's.
    Odd that it works in 1.2.1 and not now.
    That '1 possible device' sounds like it's the one you want. Is there an error file generated that tells you why it didn't connect?
    10-14-14 02:28 AM
    Hi I am totally rookie with sachesi and with leaked OSs. I would like to give a try for the OS 1.3. I use Q10.
    I am from Hungary. Unfortunately when I provide my country and carrier codes (216, 30) to sachesi it doesn't find os 1.3 only 1.2
    Can I use the files I downloaded based on the other forum: leaked os 1.3.00.1418?
    So far I did the following:
    Downloaded the autoloader for q10.
    Extracted it with sachesi, I got 2 files: debrick os + radio
    I extracted the debrick os and I got a folder with lot of bar files (apps I think)
    If I understand well I should put all of these together in the same folder (debrick os + radio + apps) and install it with sachesi. Is it correct?
    I dont want to use autoloader + restore backup as far as I dont need to, just as a last chance.
    Thx for your help in advanced.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 02:32 AM
    Hi, I followed the steps. Download the apps. Then install forder.
    Is it normal that its installing 32th ( out of 203) bar file, I have just realize that the message on my phone about "update is in progress via USB" is disappeared and the phone came back. And it seems the installation is stopped at this point.
    What should I do?
    10-14-14 07:46 AM
638 ... 1718192021 ...