11-02-16 09:03 PM
638 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    BB Link connect my device but Sachesi and DBBT cant.
    Sachesi connected fine (and likely DDBT did too).
    The error 'authorization' is when it tries to do something like list installed apps. Sachesi lists installed apps on connection and disconnects if that isn't possible. I can stop it from doing this but the app is pointless if you can't do anything after connected :P

It's unrelated to Sachesi/Link/DDBT. This error comes directly from your device.
    There is nothing I can do on your computer-side to help this. It's essentially saying it refuses to do anything because setup is not complete.

I'm able to simulate this by running: oobe:// on my device and I get the exact same issue as you.
    WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS ON YOUR DEVICE!!!!
    Last edited by xsacha; 10-10-14 at 03:10 PM.
    10-10-14 12:54 AM
    Sachesi connected fine (and likely DDBT did too).
    The error 'authorization' is when it tries to do something like list installed apps. Sachesi lists installed apps on connection and disconnects if that isn't possible. I can stop it from doing this but the app is pointless if you can't do anything after connected :P

It's unrelated to Sachesi/Link/DDBT. This error comes directly from your device.
    There is nothing I can do on your computer-side to help this. It's essentially saying it refuses to do anything because setup is not complete.

I'm able to simulate this by running: oobe:// on my device and I get the exact same issue as you.
    How can i do? Re-autoloader and set up again?
    Sachesi Tutorial: How to install the latest OS as an Update-bkjljk.png
    10-10-14 01:01 AM
    How can i do? Re-autoloader and set up again?
    When you reboot the phone, does it ask you to complete setup? You should complete this.
    petertinh likes this.
    10-10-14 01:05 AM
    I will try it. If not connect, i will re-autoloader. Thanks again.
    10-10-14 01:07 AM
    Hi :-)

There is a complete command list for browser?

(example)
    escreen://
    oobe://
    contacts://
    sms://
    camera://
    etc.?
    10-10-14 02:44 AM
    Apps can create their own URIs, so the list is endless.
    Here's the inbuilt ones for the web browser:
    Code:
    com.rim.bb.app.facebook::facebook://
    sys.airtunes::music://
    sys.android.shell::android://
    sys.appworld::appworld://
    sys.bbm::bbmpim://
    sys.browser::http://,https://,file://
    sys.camera::camera://
    sys.clock::clock://
    sys.escreens::escreen://
    sys.firstlaunch::setup://
    sys.help::help://
    sys.hotspotBrowser::hotspot://
    sys.pictureeditor::photoeditor://
    sys.pictures::photos://
    sys.pim.calendar::calendar://
    sys.pim.contacts::contacts://
    sys.printoutstogo::ptg://
    sys.search::search://
    sys.simtoolkit_ui_app::simtoolkit://
    sys.systemtray::settings://
    sys.videochat::vchat:
    sys.video_editor::videoeditor://
    10-10-14 02:50 AM
    Thank's ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 03:08 AM
    Great!

Posted via My Z10
    10-10-14 05:12 AM
    Thank you so much for this wonderful method of installing leaks! (or more correctly, official versions I can't get yet :-) ) I installed the passport os on my Q10, and it is working fine. I did the typically male thing and did not read far enough to realize that the p model is internally like the Q10. Would this make any difference in using blend? I haven't tried it yet, but have read how blend will not work due to not having the right device. Thanks in advance for your response.
    10-10-14 06:25 AM
    Nope, they've just purposely given Porsche 9983 and Passport an exclusivity period on Blend.
    Any device could run it and it's nothing to do with the capabilities of the software or hardware.
    10-10-14 07:41 AM
    Nice

10-Q verry much.
    10-10-14 10:20 AM
    Hi Sachesi. Thank for the great application. I originally updated my AT&T Z10 to 10.3.0.1056 by backing up my device, using an autoloader and then a restore. Unfortunuatly, none of my Android apps would work. I had to delete and reinstall all of them. I was very pleased to see your application did not require an autoloader and I would not have to worry about having to reload my Android apps. I just upgraded to 10.3.0.1154 and it seemed like everything went smooth. After the hour of install, my phone rebooted and it appears that everything is there but when I try to run an Android app, it gives me a "progress" line and then will time out and kill the app. I cannot get any Android app to run. I have a very large number of Android apps. Is there a way to get them to work without having to delete all and then reinstall all?? Thanks again for the great tool.
    10-10-14 12:36 PM
    When you reboot the phone, does it ask you to complete setup? You should complete this.
    Oh, I try browser string oobe:// and now i get the same issue... :-(

Complete setup is impossible, because the test "exit application" always fail

OS 10.3.0.1154 on Q10
    10-10-14 03:01 PM
    After the hour of install, my phone rebooted and it appears that everything is there but when I try to run an Android app, it gives me a "progress" line and then will time out and kill the app. I cannot get any Android app to run.
    Try reinstall just Android.
    sys.android*.bar

Oh, I try browser string oobe:// and now i get the same issue... :-(

Complete setup is impossible, because the test "exit application" always fail
    Yes, you need to do a security wipe or just a wipe now. It's some bug with 10.3+, do not try to run setup manually after a successful setup.
    10-10-14 03:09 PM
    Acc...
    Is there a way to make a backup first?
    10-10-14 03:39 PM
    Acc...
    Is there a way to make a backup first?
    Actually no Sorry.
    It was in my list of 'things to do to people you don't like on 10.3+'
    10-10-14 05:08 PM
    ok, my backup it is a month old, but I have... patience, go to install new 1418

thanks all the same, you're a great man (and sorry for my bad english
    10-10-14 06:12 PM
    Mac OSX 10.9.5, Sachesi 1.9.4, Passport and trying to load the 10.3.908 update from Rogers. The software sees a Blackberry device but can not get a connection. Just sits there searching. Have restarted both computer and Passport. Passport in airplane mode and Link is off. Thoughts? And Thanks in advance.
    10-11-14 07:56 AM
    You can try turning on developer mode if it is unable to detect the correct IP address.

In previous firmwares, there used to be a way to force Mac mode in settings, but I can't find an equivalent option in OS10.3+
    10-11-14 08:44 AM
    Tried. Did not work. Other thoughts? And thank you.
    10-11-14 09:14 AM
    The "stickied" How To Guide recommends a re set after installation, whereas it is not mentioned in your guide in post 1 of this thread.

Is it just a matter of personal preference, or is there a good reason to either perform or not preform a re set when Scahesi has worked it's magic and the device has rebooted ?
    10-11-14 09:15 AM
    Sachesi tool 1.9.2 didn't work on windows 10 tech preview.
    Usb dont want connect and it say "error authentication".

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 09:43 AM
    Sachesi tool 1.9.2 didn't work on windows 10 tech preview.
    Usb dont want connect and it say "error authentication".
    That's a device error. Nothing to do with Sachesi.

Usually caused by incomplete setup. Please check device.

Is it just a matter of personal preference, or is there a good reason to either perform or not preform a re set when Scahesi has worked it's magic and the device has rebooted ?
    If something isn't working (eg. Android apps), then a reset will fix that up usually. This is caused by a failure in settings migration.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-11-14 09:59 AM
    Yep,,,but darcy's tool still work and connect to my Q5.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 10:08 AM
    Just installed the Linux version of Sachesi 1.9.4. Excellent software! Ok, so I downoaded the "Z10_10.3.00.1418_STL100-2-3.7z" autoloader and extracted to get the .exe file. How do I now install this using Sachesi? This is where I've hit a roadblock.
    10-11-14 11:04 AM
638 ... 1516171819 ...