Is it possible to install an OS using the non-destructive Sachesi if the OS is not out for the carrier? I want to upgrade to .2234 since I'm on AT&T and they want to take their time releasing the official 10.2.1
    03-26-14 12:38 AM
    It would require .bar of an OS and Radio at the very minimum.

Leaked OSes (like 10.3) typically do not have them in BAR format.

2234 isn't a leaked OS though. It's available from Sachesi and you can download it already.
    03-26-14 12:42 AM
    So .2234 would work from Sachesi even with AT&T?
    03-26-14 12:44 AM
    yes it should work

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 12:49 AM
    Just plugged it in and search but it found nothing. Used 310 for country code and 030 for carrier code.
    03-26-14 12:51 AM
    It would and it does--on my AT&T Z-10. Search the forums for a link to 2234 OS bars and the three new apps in 2234 updated 2228, download them then use Sachesi to update. If you don't have 2228 already, that is available, I think, through Sachesi, via Verizon, which is 310 and 160 or 260, or you can find it from some other carrier.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 01:03 AM
    So I can use a different carrier code to get the update and it will work even with my phone being AT&T? Because it doesn't find any updates when I try with AT&T's carrier code.

I'm sorry but I'm a super noob with this stuff lol.
    03-26-14 01:05 AM
    yes you can use other carriers OS for your atnt phone

Posted via CB10
    ZMnsr1 likes this.
    03-26-14 01:12 AM
    So I can use a different carrier code to get the update and it will work even with my phone being AT&T? Because it doesn't find any updates when I try with AT&T's carrier code.

I'm sorry but I'm a super noob with this stuff lol.
    Yes the entire idea behind Sachesi is to install firmware that is whitelisted by other carriers. They are all compatible.

You can already install your own carriers firmware on your phone.
    ZMnsr1 likes this.
    03-26-14 01:21 AM
    HELP. It installed fine. Everything is working great except text messages. They show up in the hub. I can send and receive them but I don't get any notifications for received texts, they don't show on the lock screen and when I go to the text message folder in the hub, it comes up empty. Any solution to this? Already tried restarting and a battery pull.
    03-26-14 03:18 PM
    To update through Sachesi, use:
    country code: 310
    Carrier: 160
    Device Q5 (same as Q10) (if you have a Q-if you have a Z, search for it like above or check the thread for the codes.)
    Variant SQR 100-1
    Mode: Upgrade
    Server: Production
    Open Sachesi and put these codes in and then click search. Once it's up, click on Download All and it will load a folder on your desktop with the files in it. Once it's completed the download, click on "Install" on the top right and "Drag" the whole folder into Sachesi and let it do it's thing. Takes about 20-30 minutes depending on your internet speed. Enjoy!
    Last edited by go1ndr; 03-26-14 at 05:25 PM.
    03-26-14 05:07 PM
    To update through Sachesi, use:
    country code: 310
    Carrier: 160
    Device Q5 (same as Q10) (if you have a Q-if you have a Z, search for it like above or check the thread for the codes.)
    Variant SQR 100-1
    Mode: Upgrade
    Server: Production
    Open Sachesi and put these codes in and then click search. Once it's up, click on Download All and it will load a folder on your desktop with the files in it. Once it's completed the download, click on "Install" on the top right and "Drag" the whole folder into Sachesi and let it do it's thing. Takes about 20-30 minutes depending on your internet speed. Enjoy!
    Exactly what I did and everything worked fine except for the issue with my text folder in the Hub and the lack of notifications while getting texts and them not showing up on the lock screen.
    03-27-14 12:58 AM
    I used T-Mobile's carrier code here in the US for the Sachesi download. Would it be fine for me to use a carrier code from the UK or Canada on an American AT&T Z10?
    03-27-14 01:03 AM
    HELP. It installed fine. Everything is working great except text messages. They show up in the hub. I can send and receive them but I don't get any notifications for received texts, they don't show on the lock screen and when I go to the text message folder in the hub, it comes up empty. Any solution to this? Already tried restarting and a battery pull.
    Turn it on in "settings"

Trusted Member Genius
    03-27-14 04:06 AM
    Turn it on in "settings"

Trusted Member Genius
    Have to be a bit more specific than that lol
    03-27-14 10:04 AM
    Exactly what I did and everything worked fine except for the issue with my text folder in the Hub and the lack of notifications while getting texts and them not showing up on the lock screen.
    Could be an APN settings problem. Check under your mobile network settings for APN at the bottom and also under settings in the Hub under Text Messages, Advanced. There were some APN issues early on with 10.2.1.xxxx, and most of them were resolved with an autoload or re-autoload to the OS (not via Sachesi), which is a pain. My own APN problem was only resolved by getting a new SIM card from AT&T, which solved it immediately.

Whether it will work for you with the text messages I don't know.
    Last edited by KenV54; 03-27-14 at 04:22 PM.
    03-27-14 03:30 PM
    Humm! If it were me, I'd do reinstall as it may be a corrupted bar that came over or didn't come over when it should have. If you already have the folder saved, just redo the install via Sachesi and that will write the new files right over the old ones that you currently have on the phone. My guess is it is a missing or corrupted file. Then give it a little bit to populate the hub correctly. Good luck and keep us posted.
    03-27-14 05:40 PM
    So I reinstalled .2228 and it had the same issue. I installed .2141 and it's working fine so I'm sticking with this for now.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 06:20 PM
    So I reinstalled .2228 and it had the same issue. I installed .2141 and it's working fine so I'm sticking with this for now.

Strange.ut that means you're stuck with 2141 and can't upgrade further. It's got to be something in the "Settings" section that's corrupted. Unless you don't want to spend the time, you should try to reinstall 2228 or 2234 over the working 2141. I guess the best way would be to save everything, do a wipe, restore data and media but not settings, and set up the email accounts again--other than memorized predictive tex you don't lose much (except time) in doing that.

Posted via CB10
    Strange. But that means you're stuck with 2141 and can't upgrade further. It's got to be something in the "Settings" section that's corrupted. Unless you don't want to spend the time, you should try to reinstall 2228 or 2234 over the working 2141. I guess the best way would be to save everything, do a wipe, restore data and media but not settings, and set up the email accounts again--other than memorized predictive text you don't lose much (except time) in doing that.
    03-27-14 10:38 PM