06-12-15 11:24 AM
35 12
tools
    Okay guys I fixed it. Sachesi and chrome extension are working now and my device is able to login.
    Here's what I did
    1) I nuked the device with the commands ' cfp nuke -a ' and ' cfp wipe ' and reloaded OS with BlackBerry link.
    2) I formatted my laptop and installed a fresh copy of windows 8.

I don't know what fixed it, nuking the device or re-installing windows. (It didn't work when I nuked it last time)
    Anyways, Thanks xsacha and everyone else for your time!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:57 AM
    Okay guys I fixed it. Sachesi and chrome extension are working now and my device is able to login.
    Here's what I did
    1) I nuked the device with the commands ' cfp nuke -a ' and ' cfp wipe ' and reloaded OS with BlackBerry link.

I don't know what fixed it, nuking the device or re-installing windows. (It didn't work when I nuked it last time)

Posted via CB10
    I know this thread is several weeks old, but I have exactly the same problem. Sachesi can't connect, although link works perfectly, autoloaders work great, and Sechesi is even reading my phone info!
    But I commend bilalmalik for everything he had to do to make Sachesi work. I would never have the patience to go through that, and I'm a patient man. I'll wait for some type of resolution and in the meantime do the "destructive" updates even though its a bit more work...
    11-15-14 08:20 PM
    Here's what I did

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a computer issue...not Sachesi or phone...or a bad cable. Use only BlackBerry cables...some of my other generic ones don't work...

Crackberry Genius on Verizon Z10/10.3.1.1151
    11-17-14 03:10 AM
    I have a problem with running Sachesi at work. I download 2.0RC. I double click but it will not start. I have admin privs on my computer. What can I do to make it work?
    02-24-15 05:48 PM
    I think I figured out the problem. The graphics card does not support open GL 2.0 and it looks like sachesi needs that to work.

Someone please confirm.

Posted from my Z10 running on 10.3.1
    02-24-15 07:45 PM
    I'm also having this same problem when I tried to install a bar files using Chrome, I gave password and gave auto login it lands on the same page, and in sachesi it won't detect my phone only tried sachesi 2.0, sachesi 1.99, 1.6 but it's not detecting if it detects the installation doesn't detect my phone..

Blackberry z10 stl 100-1

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 09:51 PM
    It's neither of those, it's the program. At least I know I'm not the only one having issues

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 10:17 PM
    Try Darcy's Tool then.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.1.2582
    mainely_linux likes this.
    04-05-15 01:10 AM
    I think I figured out the problem. The graphics card does not support open GL 2.0 and it looks like sachesi needs that to work.

Someone please confirm.

Posted from my Z10 running on 10.3.1
    Yes confirm ! Have 2 desktop, trying to upgrade my pp with sachesi and always stop at 10% on my Acer, then switch everything on my HP that support open Gl and the upgrade went perfect with no issues ! Had the same problem with minecraft.

From Le BlackBerry Passport 
    04-05-15 05:11 AM
    Bumping an old thread, but hopefully it can help someone.

After trying different USB ports, restarting Sachesi, and so on, I turned off "charge only mode" AND turned off "USB mass storage mode". After that Sachesi kept spinning but told me the password was incorrect. So I entered the password, he thought about for a few secs and then detected it. So try entering your password before it finds the device, and turning off USB mass storage mode.
    06-12-15 11:24 AM
35 12