11-05-18 06:24 PM
3,576 ... 56789 ...
tools
    Hi xsacha. I tried Alpha 11 with my BES activated Z10 and backups aren't working, regardless of if I select Personal or Enterprise. The backup appears to start and then it just stops shortly after it's started and removes the backup file that it had started to create. Not quite sure what is going on. Is there any way to help debug this?
    07-14-13 11:07 PM
    Hi xsacha. I tried Alpha 11 with my BES activated Z10... Is there any way to help debug this?
    I'll put some code in there to print out any errors that occur.
    07-14-13 11:47 PM
    Clicking on the trash can icon in the app list does nothing.
    07-15-13 01:40 AM
    Clicking on the trash can icon in the app list does nothing.
    It's not implemented yet.
    07-15-13 02:03 AM
    Wipe, load, reset and boot thing is listed as coming soon features, is it perhaps already implemented in alpha 11, if so! Then I can try to fix me engineering screen issue in regards to the antenna diversity settings

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 07:32 AM
    Wipe, load, reset and boot thing is listed as coming soon features, is it perhaps already implemented in alpha 11, if so! Then I can try to fix me engineering screen issue in regards to the antenna diversity settings
    Sorry not yet. I have included secure wipe though. It doesn't use CFP but it is a CFP feature.
    Last edited by xsacha; 07-15-13 at 08:45 AM.
    07-15-13 08:26 AM
    I'm often slow on the uptake, but I noticed the Windows version of alpha 11 is designated as 32 Bit. I have mostly 64 Bit devices, but I do have one 32 Bit one still online. Should I install it there? Will Alpha 11 run well on Windows 8, 64 Bit?
    07-15-13 11:52 AM
    I'm often slow on the uptake, but I noticed the Windows version of alpha 11 is designated as 32 Bit. I have mostly 64 Bit devices, but I do have one 32 Bit one still online. Should I install it there? Will Alpha 11 run well on Windows 8, 64 Bit?
    I will assume Win8 64bit has the same 32Bit support as Windows 7 - as most software is still 32Bit - and thus it should work fine.
    Just try it either works or it does not.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:02 PM
    Alpha 12 released.
    Using a new method for logging in to device. Should be much quicker.
    Apps refresh when you click 'List Apps' now.
    Added a reboot command.
    Misc bug fixes.

I noticed the Windows version of alpha 11 is designated as 32 Bit. I have mostly 64 Bit devices, but I do have one 32 Bit one still online.
    Like DetlevCM says, the 32-bit version will work on all Windows systems. It will run exactly the same on all of them Hopefully :P
    07-15-13 12:47 PM
    Hi Xsacha how to split the autoloader because the last leak contain pin block and I Don't know how to split the autoloader thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:52 PM
    Hi Xsacha how to split the autoloader because the last leak contain pin block and I Don't know how to split the autoloader thanks
    Which leak? 10.2.0.6xx doesn't split properly yet. I haven't had time to look at it.
    07-15-13 01:08 PM
    Which leak? 10.2.0.6xx doesn't split properly yet. I haven't had time to look at it.
    10.1.o4633 it contains pin block list but never main i have installed to my z10 stl 01 thanks
    07-15-13 01:29 PM
    Question...using latests Mac Build 10 and trying to reload the AT&T 10.1.0.2019 and just getting never ending message about Core OSSending but no percentage...it is stuck in some kind of loop or is it actually sending the fw?
    07-15-13 01:32 PM
    Question...using latests Mac Build 10 and trying to reload the AT&T 10.1.0.2019 and just getting never ending message about Core OSSending but no percentage...it is stuck in some kind of loop or is it actually sending the fw?
    Look at the progress on device. Sachesi will only show progress for the install right now and not the upload. I will add a progress bar later.

The device should show a progress bar though. Is it moving? If so, everything is working fine.

By the way, Alpha 12 for Mac is available now.
    07-15-13 01:35 PM
    Darn it, I just downloaded Alpha 10 this morning...lol

But the strange part is I never got a loading screen on my Z10...should't the app put it into one or do I have to manually start it somehow into a boot loader. Sorry I am new to the Z10 flashing thing...
    07-15-13 01:40 PM
    It should pop up on your phones screen automatically. No need to do anything else.

So you don't see any 'Software Update' on your phone when you drop a firmware on to Sachesi Installer?
    07-15-13 01:56 PM
    Nope, never see anything on the phone...I just grabbed Alpha 12 and am doing a wipe just for giggles and then will try with this ver to reload the OS again.
    07-15-13 01:58 PM
    Well things are looking up, at least with Alpha 12 I am now getting the loading indicator on the Z10. I am redownloading the fw though since both the main OS and radio both give a 500 error when trying to install via Sachesi.
    07-15-13 02:23 PM
    Xsacha - how does the firmware checker actually work (technically speaking I mean)?

I'm wondering if we could somehow make this an online kind of 'alert' service to let us know immediately when a firmware is available for a given device if that makes sense?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 04:02 PM
    I'll put some code in there to print out any errors that occur.
    Hi xsacha. Tried Alpha 12, backup still not working. It seems to get to 100% on settings (personal I assume) and then it just stops (program keeps running). No .bbb file seems to be created.
    07-15-13 05:57 PM
    Hi xsacha. Tried Alpha 12, backup still not working. It seems to get to 100% on settings (personal I assume) and then it just stops (program keeps running). No .bbb file seems to be created.
    That's very odd! When it gets to 100% that would mean it has completed. It usually waits for a few seconds after that to receive confirmation.
    I don't know how my code could allow it to get to 100% without creating a file. Where are you saving to? Is the .bbb there and later gets deleted during the process?

Xsacha - how does the firmware checker actually work (technically speaking I mean)?
    Sends a request with a bunch of variables (as shown in the UI) and receives a result back. It'd be easy to make an alert service for a specific carrier but I wouldn't have a clue how to show the result of every carrier in the world without a dozen IPs to use.
    07-15-13 07:16 PM
    That's very odd! When it gets to 100% that would mean it has completed. It usually waits for a few seconds after that to receive confirmation.
    I don't know how my code could allow it to get to 100% without creating a file. Where are you saving to? Is the .bbb there and later gets deleted during the process?
    Just to clarify, the overall backup % stays at 0, it's only the "settings" backup that gets to 100%, then "Media" flashes for a second and Sachesi goes back to the backup tab as if it had finished. A .bbb is created, but it seems to stay at 1 Kb and then once the "settings" backup gets to 100%, the backup seems to stop and the .bbb file disappears.

I'm saving the .bbb file to my local C: drive, specifically to C:\WORK - PERSONAL\Config\BlackBerry\Backups, which is the same directory that BB Link uses. I've tried a couple of different directories, but end up with the same result. On my Z10, it shows that it is backing up, however once Sachesi seems to "finish" it goes back to normal after another 10-15 seconds (i.e. after Sachesi has stopped backing up). I'm running it on Windows 7, 64 bit and I've tried it both with and without admin privledges with the same results.
    07-15-13 08:14 PM
    OK, I'm going to rewrite the backup code to be a bit more flexible and I'm going to put error messages throughout.
    I'll have a new version that should work in an hour or two
    Johny 5, zavar and Sator like this.
    07-15-13 10:13 PM
    OK, I'm going to rewrite the backup code to be a bit more flexible and I'm going to put error messages throughout.
    I'll have a new version that should work in an hour or two
    Very cool man.
    Found a small bug - if you sideload a bar, you can't delete/replace that bar until Sachesi is closed.
    Also, sometimes if an install fails you can't install anything else with Sachesi until you restart it.
    07-15-13 11:22 PM
    Very cool man.
    Found a small bug - if you sideload a bar, you can't delete/replace that bar until Sachesi is closed.
    Also, sometimes if an install fails you can't install anything else with Sachesi until you restart it.
    Which version? I'm pretty sure that first one is fixed in Alpha 12.
    07-15-13 11:24 PM
3,576 ... 56789 ...