05-13-18 09:19 PM
3,558 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Hi xsacha. This app is great! Thanks for all of your hard work!

I just tried doing the backup... A couple of questions/requests.

1. For an enterprise activated device, are the settings/media/application data being backed up for both the personal & work portion of the device? BB Link allows you to select which ones, any way this selection can also be added (see pic).

2. The percent complete goes beyond 100%, not sure if this is because of the above or not (see pic).

Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-link_backup_options.png   Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-backup_percent.png  
    07-12-13 11:41 AM
    Hello.....xsacha,

looks like your program doesn't like windows 8....

try to use it...it was crashing my computer
    07-12-13 12:17 PM
    Hi Xsasha,

Question: Is there a way to make the font bigger? I'm using the Surface Pro and the font looks really tiny. Maybe add an option where you can click a big A for font increase and small A for font decrease.
    Attached Thumbnails Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-capture.jpg  
    07-12-13 02:29 PM
    Hello.....xsacha,

looks like your program doesn't like windows 8....

try to use it...it was crashing my computer
    It works fine with mine...
    07-12-13 03:00 PM
    it crashes my computer
    07-12-13 03:04 PM
    where do you save it??????????? in download?
    07-12-13 03:07 PM
    where do you save it??????????? in download?
    Desktop for me.
    07-12-13 03:42 PM
    Desktop for me.
    ok...I decided to put it in the program files and see what happen....each time it was crashing my pc I had explorer open...I don't know if that could of been the problem....
    07-12-13 03:52 PM
    ok...I decided to put it in the program files and see what happen....each time it was crashing my pc I had explorer open...I don't know if that could of been the problem....
    Yeah, there's no problem with Windows 8 nor Windows 8.1, I can confirm. It isn't like xsacha's dumb enough to use a NT package out of support
    07-12-13 05:40 PM
    I'll try to make fonts scale.

Hi xsacha. This app is great! Thanks for all of your hard work!

I just tried doing the backup... A couple of questions/requests.

1. For an enterprise activated device, are the settings/media/application data being backed up for both the personal & work portion of the device? BB Link allows you to select which ones, any way this selection can also be added (see pic).

2. The percent complete goes beyond 100%, not sure if this is because of the above or not (see pic).

Thanks again.
    Hi.

I wasn't able to test enterprise backups. I could add them in. Right now it ignores enterprise.
    Going above 100 percent is normal. It's fixed in Alpha 9.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 08:20 PM
    That would be awesome. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 08:52 PM
    I think it'll be mostly trial-and-error to get enterprise working. I don't have an enterprise device myself so no way to test it.
    I have no issue adding the feature but not sure how to check if the persons phone is an enterprise device.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:22 PM
    Alpha 9 is now available.

It 'supports' (but is untested) Enterprise backups.
    I don't know how to detect if your phone uses BES yet so it is shown to everyone. Just make sure not to tick any of those boxes if you don't use BES.

Restores are now working as mentioned before.

The fonts now scale to the window size. This is a big experimental attempt. Please notify me if anything goes wrong with this.

Hi Xsasha,
    Question: Is there a way to make the font bigger? I'm using the Surface Pro and the font looks really tiny. Maybe add an option where you can click a big A for font increase and small A for font decrease.
    You should be able to make the window larger (or even fullscreen) and the text should become larger then.
    07-13-13 01:58 AM
    try 310 - 150 for AT&T USA
    Hello Sacha,

Can you please provide same for Verizon Wireless? Does LTE vs 3G matter? Sometimes LTE signal drops and I'm back to 3G.

I'm a BlackBerry software noobie that's literally been blown away by all the Crackberry threads that relate to you and your amazing work. About to load 4543 into my Q10, am a little nervous, lol. Though I did start overclocking CPU's in the mid-90's, building PCs...more of a hardware geek....

Also would like to donate, on your website, no links. Pls let me know how to proceed as I'd really like to send a 'thank you'.

TS

From a real keyboard, w/ NO autocorrect
    07-13-13 09:59 AM
    Hello Sacha,

Can you please provide same for Verizon Wireless? Does LTE vs 3G matter? Sometimes LTE signal drops and I'm back to 3G.

I'm a BlackBerry software noobie that's literally been blown away by all the Crackberry threads that relate to you and your amazing work. About to load 4543 into my Q10, am a little nervous, lol. Though I did start overclocking CPU's in the mid-90's, building PCs...more of a hardware geek....

Also would like to donate, on your website, no links. Pls let me know how to proceed as I'd really like to send a 'thank you'.

TS

Hmm.... Running Sachesi, and nothing comes up on Searcher. I'm on Verizon LTE with Q10 SQN100-2, OS 10.1.0.2038, Build 525050.

Help, please?

07-13-13 10:28 AM
    VZW is Country 311, Carrier 480, although they don't have anything other than an STL100-4 OS for now.

Go here: Qtness Development Working on Qt apps , there's a big button, you can't miss it.
    07-13-13 11:24 AM
    VZW is Country 311, Carrier 480, although they don't have anything other than an STL100-4 OS for now.

Go here: Qtness Development Working on Qt apps , there's a big button, you can't miss it.
    Ah, so Sachesi looks for proper OS releases, rather than leaks?

07-13-13 12:10 PM
    Ah, so Sachesi looks for proper OS releases, rather than leaks?

Yes, unless someone manages to get a way into the RIM Beta server, which is either impossible or illegal.
    wolffkrieger likes this.
    07-13-13 12:13 PM
    Yes, unless someone manages to get a way into the RIM Beta server, which is either impossible or illegal.
    Ugh. Oh well, I tried the STL100-4 on VZW and everything came up, so I know it's not a firewall issue...

07-13-13 12:33 PM
    Alpha 9 is now available.

It 'supports' (but is untested) Enterprise backups.
    I don't know how to detect if your phone uses BES yet so it is shown to everyone. Just make sure not to tick any of those boxes if you don't use BES.

Restores are now working as mentioned before.

The fonts now scale to the window size. This is a big experimental attempt. Please notify me if anything goes wrong with this.

You should be able to make the window larger (or even fullscreen) and the text should become larger then.
    It Works! Fonts get bigger! Awesomeness!
    07-13-13 02:08 PM
    doesnt see my device
    07-13-13 02:18 PM
    Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 02:21 PM
    Xsasha, I used the new Sachesi tool to overload a radio last night and it said it completed but the phone did not reboot and manually rebooting did not actually update the radio.

Sashibar-ing the same file worked.
    07-13-13 02:25 PM
    Ugh. Oh well, I tried the STL100-4 on VZW and everything came up, so I know it's not a firewall issue...

Verizon 4G is Country 311, Carrier 480

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 06:03 PM
    Xsasha, I used the new Sachesi tool to overload a radio last night and it said it completed but the phone did not reboot and manually rebooting did not actually update the radio.

Sashibar-ing the same file worked.
    Interesting. I'll try to fix that issue. The code should be fine.

One thing I can think of is that installing and backup/restore cannot occur at the same time actually.
    Last edited by xsacha; 07-13-13 at 06:36 PM.
    07-13-13 06:04 PM
3,558 ... 34567 ...