02-09-18 12:39 AM
3,553 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
    Thank you.
    What i mean exactly is:
    I can not choose debrick mode (like provious version).
    But is see it's still appear on this post : As i saw on this pic

How can i have that function on my version?

Like so: How to get the OS 10.2 update right now | CrackBerry.com

Q5 OS and radio are identical to Q10 OS and radio. Just select the carrier/country combination that gives you the desired OS version.
    12-16-13 08:09 PM
    Thank you.
    What i mean exactly is:
    I can not choose debrick mode (like provious version).
    But is see it's still appear on this post : As i saw on this pic

How can i have that function on my version?

Sachesi's "advanced" features are turned-off by default, you can enable them by clicking on the partial circle in the upper-right corner of the user interface, next to the "Install" tab.
    BeeBianca likes this.
    12-16-13 08:17 PM
    Edit: Just to make sure I got this right. Verizon SQN100-2 can take any Q10 release?
    Yes. Q10 and Q5 can install any Q10 or Q5 firmware and radio.
    12-17-13 02:15 AM
    cannot use backup option keeps saying loading backup options and stops , also is there anyway i can export my contacts to excel and the reimport them like BBDS7.1
    12-18-13 01:57 AM
    also is there anyway i can export my contacts to excel and the reimport them like BBDS7.1

There are various apps that can separately backup and restore your contacts to various destinations including local files or cloud services.
    12-18-13 03:32 AM
    this sachesi has got bugs, and cannot communicate with my device. where can i download the correct one?
    12-20-13 12:15 AM
    Anyone have a link to the Mac version of Sachesi that is not Mega? My ISP seems to have blocked Mega, it doesn't load for me and I would like to get the latest version.

Edit: I've managed to download it now
    Last edited by DJ Reyes; 12-20-13 at 06:09 PM.
    12-20-13 05:02 PM
    Sachesi 1.1.2 for Mac doesn't open

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 06:08 PM
    Sachesi 1.1.2 for Mac doesn't open

Posted via CB10
    mine opened on my mac. currently downloading the latest from ROGERS for my ATT. testing the Z 1st, then ill try on my Q.

did you download the QT for mac as well as the sachesi app?

ETA: sachesi's app doesnt want to find a USB device through my mac. what am i doing wrong? help.
    ok, now it seems to work that i wiped my Z10 to factory settings. will update when loaders are installed. yes!
    Last edited by theclipart; 12-22-13 at 01:35 PM.
    12-22-13 11:02 AM
    Yes, I also installed Qt, latest version

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:51 PM
    I have a US AT&T Z10 and I tried to load OS 10.2 STL100-3 using an autoload file on Mega respective to my phone. I tried to use Sachesi but it didn't recognize my phone when connected. Do I have to have an unlocked phone to load a leak? I was able to load leaked OS on my Bold 9900 no problem but this new OS seems to be a bit trickier. Any suggestions?
    12-23-13 10:38 AM
    Yes, I also installed Qt, latest version

Posted via CB10
    Did you ever get sachesi 1.1.2 if not I can upload to Box or Dropbox and post.

Over 200 miles away from home and it's like I have my mac right beside me.

Remote Access gotta love it!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:07 AM
    Question regarding restores using Sachesi after installing leaks. Are they considered more "reliable" in respect to avoiding bugs compared to restores using Link, or is there the same level of risk? I'm just wondering if I were to restore my settings using Sachesi, if it would work out any better than using Link in terms of bugs.
    12-23-13 11:49 AM
    Question regarding restores using Sachesi after installing leaks. Are they considered more "reliable" in respect to avoiding bugs compared to restores using Link, or is there the same level of risk? I'm just wondering if I were to restore my settings using Sachesi, if it would work out any better than using Link in terms of bugs.

I have personally found Sachesi to be less finicky and more straightforward, but there are a lot of system-specific variables that can impact that.

The basic mechanism is the same because Sachesi more or less calls an internal OS function to do the backups/restores, from what I've been told.

However there are minor differences - ie a Sachesi backup file is not 100% binary identical to a Link backup file. I think Sachesi creates the manifest file slightly differently.

Personally before more critical OS updates I will do a full backup with both Link and Sachesi. On less critical updates I just backup w/ Sachesi.
    12-23-13 05:29 PM
    this sachesi has got bugs, and cannot communicate with my device. where can i download the correct one?
    It works for shizzle, try to unplug and plug it back again until it connects, as many times as you have to. I just finished playing with it, worked after like 8 try.
    12-24-13 02:48 AM
    after installing the 1925 leak.. sachesi 1.1.2 is unable to connect to my device.. it says "Searching for USB Device"
    12-24-13 07:13 PM
    Just used This to upload 10.2 from Rogers. It was easy, and worked perfectly. This was my first time doing this.

Just be aware that the auto restart after it is finished will take longer than you expect. You may see the BlackBerry logo for a while, then the icon. But once it is done, it works fine.

Let the phone settle and get everything up to speed before trying to power use it again.

10.2 is definitely an update worth getting.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 08:21 PM
    I just reinstalled link and it's working now.

after installing the 1925 leak.. sachesi 1.1.2 is unable to connect to my device.. it says "Searching for USB Device"
    12-25-13 10:23 PM
    Just used This to upload 10.2 from Rogers. It was easy, and worked perfectly. This was my first time doing this.
    Nice to be free of waiting on AT&T. Possibly Rogers will have a 10.2.1 update in a few weeks.

www.907outdoors.com
    tim_w_ak likes this.
    12-26-13 09:45 AM
    After using 10.2, I can't wait for the next release.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:15 AM
    After using 10.2, I can't wait for the next release.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, me too. Guess we'll just have to pass the time shoveling snow in the dark until it comes out.

www.907outdoors.com
    12-26-13 11:49 PM
    Did you ever get sachesi 1.1.2 if not I can upload to Box or Dropbox and post.

Over 200 miles away from home and it's like I have my mac right beside me.

Remote Access gotta love it!

Posted via CB10
    I did, thanks. But I can't get it to work. It doesn't open for me

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 02:12 PM
    Please excuse a totally-simple question here. I wish there was a remedial/new users/explain-like-I-am-five section for all these leaks and programs.

I do not have access to a Windows computer, but thankfully I understand that Sachesi works with macs and I've already loaded the program to my computer while I wait for my unlocked Z30 to arrive.

Do I understand correctly that once the 10.2.1 updates start hitting the carriers officially, they will eventually be available through Sachesi and I can update that way? My carrier (T-Mobile in the U.S) doesn't carry the Z30, so I don't believe I'll ever get a push for any updates.
    12-29-13 10:12 AM
    Please excuse a totally-simple question here. I wish there was a remedial/new users/explain-like-I-am-five section for all these leaks and programs.

I do not have access to a Windows computer, but thankfully I understand that Sachesi works with macs and I've already loaded the program to my computer while I wait for my unlocked Z30 to arrive.

Do I understand correctly that once the 10.2.1 updates start hitting the carriers officially, they will eventually be available through Sachesi and I can update that way? My carrier (T-Mobile in the U.S) doesn't carry the Z30, so I don't believe I'll ever get a push for any updates.
    Yup your right , but if it's an unlocked z30 you also have the choice of just getting a sim from a carrier that pushes updates promptly and when you want to upgrade just place the sim in the phone and your good to go

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 10:34 AM
    Just putting in a micro sim from that carrier would allow me to upgrade? And then pull it out, put in my own, and I'm good to go? Oooooh, that's a decent option as well.
    12-29-13 01:15 PM
3,553 ... 4748495051 ...