11-05-18 06:24 PM
3,576 ... 4647484950 ...
tools
    So we cannot sideload bar files on 10.2?
    IT Policy disables Sachesi from OS 10.2 and higher.
    11-30-13 08:31 AM
    So we cannot sideload bar files on 10.2?
    Not if you have IT Policy enabled.

I'm not on a BES or anything like that, so I can sideload just fine to Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1055.
    11-30-13 11:47 AM
    I have used the apploader method to install about ten leaks on my Z10 and have never had a problem. I have the most recent 10.2.1 leak and did not have a problem.

This Sachesi has me completely stumped though. I'm trying to install an official OS on my other half's Z10. I follow the instructions and it does not work. I keep on getting the "Seaching for USB Device" message and a whirling status wheel, but nothing ever happens. I tried it on my desktop and my laptop (both Windows 7 machines) and I get the same thing. What am I doing wrong? I can't seem to find a users guide or anything for this tool. I've given up because I've tried for four hours now. Any help would be appreciated.
    11-30-13 11:00 PM
    This Sachesi has me completely stumped though. I'm trying to install an official OS on my other half's Z10. I follow the instructions and it does not work. I keep on getting the "Seaching for USB Device" message and a whirling status wheel, but nothing ever happens.

There have been a number of reports of that on this version, I saw it also on a Win7 laptop. (But not my main Win7 desktop)

It may have to do with whether the Blackberry drivers are installed.
    11-30-13 11:47 PM
    There have been a number of reports of that on this version, I saw it also on a Win7 laptop. (But not my main Win7 desktop)

Open Link with the device connected, let link connect. Close link and open Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 12:00 AM
    It does have to do with the Blackberry drivers. I had link installed but could not connect to Sachesi until I installed the drivers in Blackberry Device Manager. Apparently when I was having trouble updating to the latest Blackberry Link I removed these from my computer. Now everything working fine including Sachesi.

12-01-13 07:27 AM
    Open Link with the device connected, let link connect. Close link and open Sachesi.
    Thanks ralfyguy, this worked to connect the Z10 and no longer do I get the spinner. It now lets me go into the "INSTALL" tab and choose the files to install. Humorously, after I choose the files, there is no "install" button or link anywhere. I tried everything. I'm not a technical genius, but I usually can figure my way around things. What do I click to install the files on this thing? Is there any basic "How to" documentation for this tool? I really want to try this non-destructive way to install OS's, but it looks like I'll have to go the autoloader route anyway.

It also looks like the OS files Sachesi downloads aren't saved anywhere. I searched my hard drive to no avail. Do I really have to download all of these files each time I try (and fail) to get this to work? How about if I wanted to upgrade two devices (which I do)? Not a complaint, just a question.
    12-01-13 02:34 PM
    Thanks ralfyguy, this worked to connect the Z10 and no longer do I get the spinner. It now lets me go into the "INSTALL" tab and choose the files to install. Humorously, after I choose the files, there is no "install" button or link anywhere. I tried everything. I'm not a technical genius, but I usually can figure my way around things. What do I click to install the files on this thing? Is there any basic "How to" documentation for this tool? I really want to try this non-destructive way to install OS's, but it looks like I'll have to go the autoloader route anyway.

It also looks like the OS files Sachesi downloads aren't saved anywhere. I searched my hard drive to no avail. Do I really have to download all of these files each time I try (and fail) to get this to work? How about if I wanted to upgrade two devices (which I do)? Not a complaint, just a question.
    Look for a folder starting with 10.x.x.xxx.
    The files are in there.
    Delete Sachesi and redownload it again

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 03:37 PM
    just wondering if the gentleman above got it working. i am trying to install 10.2 also having some issues with .bar files being installed, once i download all files i need i go to the isntall tab and which .bar files should i throw down in the loader section or just install folder and find the 10.2.0.429 folder that is the one that came up when looking through sachesi for my Q10..

thanks
    12-02-13 11:03 AM
    Nope, I could not get this to work. I gave up and will upgrade the old fashioned way with the apploader. I tried for many hours. There is no basic user documentation and I'm tired of the frustration.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 01:04 PM
    The mac link is not working for me. I need help
    12-02-13 08:07 PM
    How so?
    12-02-13 09:25 PM
    I'm using a Mac with Mavericks, and have had a lot of trouble making Sachesi 1.1.2 see the Z10 on the USB connection. Tonight I opened and closed Link, then went to Activity Manager and tried to "force quit" the BB Link programs that were still said to be running. It didn't actually quit these, but suddenly Sachesi recognized the Z10 and I'm doing a Backup on Sachesi as I write this.

I don't know exactly what happened to make Sachesi work, but it does right now, at least.
    12-02-13 10:16 PM
    Caint even open saschesi on my computer.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 01:34 PM
    IT Policy disables Sachesi from OS 10.2 and higher.
    Quick follow-up question. I successfully used Sachesi to upgrade to OS version 10.2.0.1803. Now I'm trying to look to see if any later version is available, but I get the "Searching for USB device" spinning wheel. Does your comment mean that I won't be able to use Sachesi anymore now that I'm already on 10.2? thanks!!!

p.s. I'm not on a corporate account so not using Blackberry Balance. And also I just upgraded to the latest version of Blackberry Link (1.2.2.13) and that connection is working fine.
    12-06-13 02:48 PM
    No, you don't have an IT Policy, right? IT Policy just stays on 0% when installing.

You should be fine to use Sachesi.
    12-06-13 10:27 PM
    No, you don't have an IT Policy, right? IT Policy just stays on 0% when installing.

You should be fine to use Sachesi.
    OK thanks. I'm pretty sure something is messed up now after I installed the latest version of BlackBerry Link. I am still getting "Searching for usb device".

Update: I'll let somebody smarter than me figure out why, but it works now again when the name of the executable is sachesi-1.1.2 (1).exe. I obviously redownloaded sanchesi and it created this name automatically and when I ran it it worked. When I tried to rename that file back to sachesi-1.1.2.exe it didn't work again (and got the same searching for usb device message). Anybody with "searching for usb device" might want to try renaming executable to see if it works for you. I have no clue why, but I'm back up and running again!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by konvajw; 12-07-13 at 11:38 AM.
    12-07-13 12:20 AM
    Where do you download Sachesi exe from?
    12-13-13 09:26 AM
    Still patiently waiting for Sachesi.bar file for BB10....

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055 "the iPhone-killa"
    12-13-13 02:53 PM
    Where do you download Sachesi exe from?
    ...the first post?
    Omnitech likes this.
    12-13-13 06:00 PM
    I too am having problems understanding how to install a leak using this. I also can not find a step by step process.. I am tired of waiting on AT&T and don't want to use autoloader where I have to reinstall all of my programs. I downloaded the software and installed but am confused as to the steps for selecting and loading a leak version that works for AT&T locked phone
    12-15-13 02:13 PM
    I too am having problems understanding how to install a leak using this. I also can not find a step by step process.. I am tired of waiting on AT&T and don't want to use autoloader where I have to reinstall all of my programs. I downloaded the software and installed but am confused as to the steps for selecting and loading a leak version that works for AT&T locked phone
    This program doesn't install leaks. It will only be able to download OS that have been release official on some carrier somewhere the world. A true leak can only be installed using the exe autoloader and the process is destructive - your phone will be wiped so you'd best have backed up stuff in the cloud.

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    12-15-13 11:08 PM
    How to get the OS 10.2 update right now | CrackBerry.com

For an AT&T Z10, configure your Sachesi like the one in the screenshot. For an AT&T Q10, set Device to Q10 and Variant to SQN100-1.

You should see
    "Update 10.2.0.429 available!
    in the corner instead of 10.2.0.424, Rogers has updated since that was written.
    12-15-13 11:52 PM
    How can i download debrick firmware using the latest sachesi ?
    I want to download Q5 coreos and radio

thanks
    12-16-13 03:35 PM
    How can i download debrick firmware using the latest sachesi ?
    I want to download Q5 coreos and radio

thanks
    Like so: How to get the OS 10.2 update right now | CrackBerry.com

Q5 OS and radio are identical to Q10 OS and radio. Just select the carrier/country combination that gives you the desired OS version.
    BeeBianca likes this.
    12-16-13 04:50 PM
3,576 ... 4647484950 ...