05-13-18 09:19 PM
3,558 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    It was a feature for 1.2 that I was working on. The people with OSX Maverick said it wasn't working for them, so I recompiled and uploaded again just in case. Delta doesn't do anything yet in that build.
    Gotcha! Thank you!
    10-28-13 07:26 PM
    Yup I know. But if you read the OP he submitted a BB10 version to BlackBerry World for approval.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, sorry. I didn't notice that in the OP

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 07:30 PM
    Hi Sacha, i have used the 'wipe' feature in sachesi and now when its done with loading it turns into a black screen and the only thing that it shows is that the power off option when i hit on it and i cant even reload my z10 i have tried all the methods on web but still i failed, it says that there is an installation progress going on in the phone do you know what kind of problem i have dealing with?
    10-28-13 08:50 PM
    Hi Sacha, i have used the 'wipe' feature in sachesi and now when its done with loading it turns into a black screen and the only thing that it shows is that the power off option when i hit on it and i cant even reload my z10 i have tried all the methods on web but still i failed, it says that there is an installation progress going on in the phone do you know what kind of problem i have dealing with?

Yesterday I spend the same as you after a wipe. The only way I had to revive it was connecting it to the computer, open Blackberry link and make a restoration of the operating system. That revived
    10-29-13 04:31 AM
    I did installation of 10.2 official on my Z10 Stl-1 from the vodafone (UK) through Sachesi. It was indeed very nice experience as if I would have got through my carrier. Everything was very smooth, no hurdle of backup and restore. It generated my interest further, whether same process could be done through leaked OS available as auto loader. I was going through posts in this thread and got feel that it can not be through auto loaders. can Sachesi clarify whether it is feasible or not? our life would be hassel free since every time, when I install new leaked OS through auto loader, whole lot of problems of backup and restore issues.
    10-29-13 05:41 AM
    I was going through posts in this thread and got feel that it can not be through auto loaders. can Sachesi clarify whether it is feasible or not? our life would be hassel free since every time, when I install new leaked OS through auto loader, whole lot of problems of backup and restore issues.
    The reason this doesn't work for autoloaders is because autoloaders contain only the .signed file (which is only loadable via bootloader). It needs to be packaged in a signed .bar file to be sideloadable.
    Also, debrick files (such as those included in autoloaders) are destructive (they cause a wipe). However, nothing stops you from extracting the apps from an autoloader. You just can't sideload the OS.
    10-29-13 08:52 AM
    But you can upgrade to a new OS that you pulled off with Sachesi and is in a folder without wipe, correct?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 10:09 AM
    This question has been asked in many different ways. But, I have not seen an answer. So, let me try again.

If Verizon is your carrier and you have a z10, STL 100-4 Variant, is there a Country Code, Carrier, Device and Variant input that you can provide to the Sachesi tool to have the OS 10.2.0.1791 and appropriate Radio file installed?

Using the tool with the US country Code, Verizon carrier code and STL 100-4 Variant as input does not present a 10.2 OS as an install option.
    10-29-13 11:54 AM
    This question has been asked in many different ways. But, I have not seen an answer. So, let me try again.

If Verizon is your carrier and you have a z10, STL 100-4 Variant, is there a Country Code, Carrier, Device and Variant input that you can provide to the Sachesi tool to have the OS 10.2.0.1791 and appropriate Radio file installed?

Using the tool with the US country Code, Verizon carrier code and STL 100-4 Variant as input does not present a 10.2 OS as an install option.
    If you have a STL100-4, then you can install a STL100-2 or 3 OS just fine. The radio files are compatible.

However, if you want the dedicated STL100-4 radio, then your choices are to wait for Verizon (not likely) or to download the STL100-4 radio, which is here:
    Code:
    http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/qnx/production/7c091b4c4ab11e00b2334e54d2644095409a11f3/com.qnx.qcfm.radio.qc8960.omadm/10.2.0.1792/qc8960.omadm-10.2.0.1792-nto+armle-v7+signed.bar
    The difference between the URLs for the STL100-4 radio and the STL100-2/3 radio is the additional ".omadm" for STL100-4.
    10-29-13 03:08 PM
    Running OSX Mavericks, and your latest one says damaged and cannot be opened and that I should trash it. Ofcourse, I have QT installed as well.

What gives?
    10-29-13 11:00 PM
    So sorry to ask but I gotta make sure lol. I'm trying to upgrade to 10.2 using my country code 302 (canada) and provider 655(MTS) but see a 10.1 version as my option. My model is STL100-3. Please help and yes I see variants of my problem already asked but again just wanna be sure I do it right as this is my first time trying anything like this with a BlackBerry and I LOVE MY Z10 and want to do no damage to my baby. Ty for any help and I love this site.
    10-29-13 11:20 PM
    What gives?
    I think you'd have to ask Apple. The package itself is perfect.
    I compiled it with OSX 10.8. To have the package unrecognised in OSX 10.9 is pretty dismal.
    I guess this would happen with many applications on your system.
    10-29-13 11:34 PM
    hi xsacha,

how to use Sachesi if I am behind firewall or proxy? Is there any settings to be done?

thanks.
    Last edited by amanago; 10-30-13 at 01:47 AM.
    10-30-13 01:13 AM
    I can add a proxy* setting in 1.2

Firewall needs to be disabled obviously. I can't do anything about that.
    Last edited by xsacha; 10-30-13 at 05:14 AM.
    amanago likes this.
    10-30-13 02:03 AM
    that's awesome sacha! i will be waiting for the next update.

cheers.

I can add a firewall setting in 1.2

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 02:47 AM
    So sorry to ask but I gotta make sure lol. I'm trying to upgrade to 10.2 using my country code 302 (canada) and provider 655(MTS) but see a 10.1 version as my option. My model is STL100-3. Please help and yes I see variants of my problem already asked but again just wanna be sure I do it right as this is my first time trying anything like this with a BlackBerry and I LOVE MY Z10 and want to do no damage to my baby. Ty for any help and I love this site.
    Look for the STL 100-2 it will work for STL 100-3/4 you can also download from another Canadian carrier.

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0. 1791
    halfbaked80 likes this.
    10-30-13 05:31 AM
    I think you'd have to ask Apple. The package itself is perfect.
    I compiled it with OSX 10.8. To have the package unrecognised in OSX 10.9 is pretty dismal.
    I guess this would happen with many applications on your system.
    Just great. I gotta use my girlfriends ancient XP laptop now. Stupid Apple.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:58 AM
    First, thanks for Sachesi (I am using 1.1). I used it to grab the 10.2 bar files last week but held off till yesterday to actually install 10.2.
    I've got a Verizon phone. The install went what I thought was fairly swiftly - a bit under and hour. No issues.

But then I attempted to install an UNlocked set of Android bar files. Sachesi imploded - got one of those Windows "close program or go to web for more info" implosions. Oh, Vista64, Home Premium.
    It imploded 4 times with two different UNlocked runtimes. I finally was able to load the android using Chrome.

Just thought I would report this since I'm curious why it imploded after working so flawlessly on the big install.

Again, thanks for the tools to perform this upgrade.
    10-30-13 09:17 AM
    Just great. I gotta use my girlfriends ancient XP laptop now. Stupid Apple.

Posted via CB10
    What's the carrier code for Koodo?
    I'm on an unlocked STL100-1 that was bought in the Philippines and initially used on Globe Telecom there. Then, brought it to Canada and used it on Koodo prepaid. Not sure what carrier code to use for Sachesi.
    10-30-13 11:28 AM
    What's the carrier code for Koodo?
    I'm on an unlocked STL100-1 that was bought in the Philippines and initially used on Globe Telecom there. Then, brought it to Canada and used it on Koodo prepaid. Not sure what carrier code to use for Sachesi.
    Nevermind, found it on the wikipedia list. Bigger problem is, when I hit search under Canada-Koodo, it shows 10.1.0.4181 as an update (and that's what I have on right now) and same with Philippines-Globe. WTH?
    10-30-13 11:41 AM
    I can add a proxy* setting in 1.2

Firewall needs to be disabled obviously. I can't do anything about that.
    FWIW, my version 1.1 worked with OSX 9.0. I don't recall if I had my MacBook firewall on or not, but I don't use a proxy.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 01:07 PM
    Is there a way to ensure that I can get the dark theme to work on a leaked or non-carrier version of BB10 !0.2? I have tried various combinations of autoloader installs with security wipe/no wipe and restores.

Also tried using Sachesi install and can't get contacts dark theme to stick. Calendar app is fine.

Is there a .bar file available to install to make this work? OS 10.2.0.1791.

This is driving me nuts. Everything else looks great. Life would be good with a dark contact theme.
    10-30-13 03:07 PM
    Sachesi used to detect my phone via USB now it doesn't... it just says "searching for usb device" I wonder if it has to do with me updating to 10.2
    10-30-13 04:00 PM
    Nevermind, found it on the wikipedia list. Bigger problem is, when I hit search under Canada-Koodo, it shows 10.1.0.4181 as an update (and that's what I have on right now) and same with Philippines-Globe. WTH?
    Why are you using carrier code for Koodo?
    Sachesi allows you to install any firmware. Every carrier uses the exact same firmware, so there is no issue in installing one provided from a different carrier. Just make sure that you select 'STL 100-1' because it will have to be for this device.

But then I attempted to install an UNlocked set of Android bar files. Sachesi imploded - got one of those Windows "close program or go to web for more info" implosions. Oh, Vista64, Home Premium.
    It imploded 4 times with two different UNlocked runtimes. I finally was able to load the android using Chrome.
    Thanks for the report. Just in case it is something specific with that file, which android runtime version was it?
    10-30-13 05:53 PM
    I seem to be having some trouble on Mavericks. Is there a fix coming for this?
    10-30-13 06:13 PM
3,558 ... 3839404142 ...