02-09-18 12:39 AM
3,553 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    Yes, you can get an official T-Mobile update using this program. You would get the same update by simply inserting a T-Mobile SIM. However, I recommend using a non-T-Mobile update as it would most likely be newer (and there are no real differences between carrier and firmware).
    No known risks.
    Upgrade to a 10.2 leak would be advised as it is much more stable, much faster and has crazy battery life.
    In terms of Blackberry 10, it usually refers to a soft brick where you just need to load new firmware on to the phone to get it working again.
    how do i get 10.2 using your program?
    10-10-13 07:51 PM
    how do i get 10.2 using your program?
    Carriers that have the Z30 out should be pushing 10.2.0.1521 out. If you want something newer, get a leak from the rest of this subforum.
    10-10-13 07:58 PM
    for some reason, the new version doesnt recognize that my device is connected to install bars. is this an issue with 10.2.1? i can still install with the old version of sachibar
    10-14-13 07:44 PM
    @xsacha any way to automate your master sashesi to increment country code, carrier, model, etc and save log file of all versions available. This would allow you to post combos for highest version available. No reason to add this to the general release version as this bombard BlackBerry servers... But it would cool feature.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:14 PM
    It's not feasible. Too many combinations. The server slows your connection.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 11:40 PM
    It's not feasible. Too many combinations. The server slows your connection.

Posted via CB10
    My 1.1 does not show "mode". Is this normal?

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-capture.jpg
    10-16-13 06:12 PM
    My 1.1 does not show "mode". Is this normal?
    Click the circle button behind the Install tab.
    10-16-13 08:29 PM
    I wonder how come Sachesi for BBWorld which is quite useful takes so long to appear whereas we have hundreds of crap apps coming through everyday in BBWorld? Something is broken.....
    10-18-13 02:42 AM
    I wonder how come Sachesi for BBWorld which is quite useful takes so long to appear whereas we have hundreds of crap apps coming through everyday in BBWorld? Something is broken.....
    They will not allow Sachesi to be on BBWorld.
    10-18-13 05:45 AM
    Can someone please write step by step tutorial for how to create the autoloaders?
    cause there are some 'tutorials' around here that either only say what it does, no more than the tool itself already is saying or they are based on some older version and different things.

What I need to know is, how you go from downloading an update from a server (creates a folder filled with .bar files) to an autoloader.
    So I have this folder with .bars and I want them all in an xxx-version.exe
    10-18-13 02:41 PM
    Can someone please write step by step tutorial for how to create the autoloaders?
    cause there are some 'tutorials' around here that either only say what it does, no more than the tool itself already is saying or they are based on some older version and different things.

What I need to know is, how you go from downloading an update from a server (creates a folder filled with .bar files) to an autoloader.
    So I have this folder with .bars and I want them all in an xxx-version.exe
    If you want an autoloader, you must use debrick bars. Click the circle in top right corner and then change the Mode to Debrick.
    You will get two .bar's. Extract the .signed files from them and create an autoloader from that.
    10-18-13 03:24 PM
    Hmm will try that, thank you so much!
    I was already doing stuff I did not have a clue about ^^,
    I managed to get 2 signed files from 2 bars ...looked to me it had something with FM in it.
    Then I created an autoloader that was only 3xx mb.... couldn't 've been right. Cheers!
    10-18-13 05:09 PM
    Hi!
    I've been looking around for an answer to my question but had no luck.
    I apologize if it has been answered and would appreciate a link to the comment or thread.

I have found with Sachesi that in Singapore (Country code 525, carrier 05) they have software version 10.2.0.415 for STL100-2.

I was wondering if it would be possible to download and install it on STL100-1, paying attention to not install the radio file downloaded with the OS.

Thanks A LOT to xsacha for the software and in advance to anyone who answers!
    10-18-13 05:42 PM
    how do i run the mac app i have qt installed and when i try to launch the sachesi app it says it is damaged and i need to move to trash please help thx a lot in advance
    10-19-13 02:01 AM
    im trying to run sachesi on mac all i get is this error “Sachesi.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash. i downloaded Qt already but i can't get it to work
    10-19-13 08:16 AM
    Click the circle button behind the Install tab.
    please i need help running Sachesi on mac i can't get it to work looked everywhere “Sachesi.app” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
    10-19-13 08:23 AM
    can someone please tell me how i can get 10.2 on my Q5?
    what country code and device etc should I search for?

I have a Q5 SQR100-1 running on a T-Mobile USA Sim Card
    10-19-13 10:28 AM
    how do we use sachesi tool? there is a country code, carrier code, etc.. how do we know which country to look and which carrier? do we use which country and carrier we are from?

also, once the OS is found, what do we do? do we do download? install? or do we need to make an autoloader first before we can install?
    10-19-13 11:20 AM
    how do we use sachesi tool? there is a country code, carrier code, etc.. how do we know which country to look and which carrier? do we use which country and carrier we are from?
    It is up to you but personally I feel that using your country and carrier is quite pointless as that's what 'Search for updates' does on your phone.

also, once the OS is found, what do we do? do we do download? install? or do we need to make an autoloader first before we can install?
    It is entirely up to you. You can download it and then extract or install.
    10-19-13 11:31 AM
    It is up to you but personally I feel that using your country and carrier is quite pointless as that's what 'Search for updates' does on your phone
    Sorry but I'm a bit confused now. What country carrier do you suggest we put in? I'm on ATT in the US. Thanks xsacha!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 12:17 PM
    Sorry but I'm a bit confused now. What country carrier do you suggest we put in? I'm on ATT in the US. Thanks xsacha!

Posted via CB10
    Whichever one has the OS version you want.

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    10-19-13 12:43 PM
    Whichever one has the OS version you want.

Posted via CB10
    I see. So it's not important that the information be specific for your phone. Makes sense now that I realize it's for looking up available OS versions. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:22 PM
    Sachesi won't recognize my USB connection and all I get is the continuous spinning circle. I searched this forum and am having trouble understanding the answer to someone else who was having this problem. It said they were missing 2 dll's. I have no idea if that's my problem and if so how to correct that. I downloaded the version from the first page, v1.1. I appreciate any help with this.
    10-19-13 03:18 PM
    Just uploaded version 1.1
    * Limit backups to 4GB
    * Fix version lookup to use hex
    * Update default version for version lookup (1791 is latest)
    Sacha - is 1.1 the latest for Mac? I have a Sachesi3 on my Macbook so got confused.
    10-19-13 03:56 PM
    i guess nobody is willing to let me know how i can get the mac .app to open.. thx for the support
    10-20-13 08:09 AM
3,553 ... 3233343536 ...