05-13-18 09:19 PM
3,558 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    When I use Sachesi to restore, I check all the boxes for App data, media and settings then restore backup, my latest backup file but it won't load. My BlackBerry will just reboot by itself and nothing happened. Could anyone help me?
    09-08-13 01:09 AM
    When I use Sachesi to restore, I check all the boxes for App data, media and settings then restore backup, my latest backup file but it won't load. My BlackBerry will just reboot by itself and nothing happened. Could anyone help me?
    This means that the device rejected the update. It doesn't give an error of any kind. It just sends a blank message to Sachesi (or Blackberry Link) and will reboot.
    There is no way to fix this as it is a bug with the device operating system itself.

Which firmware are you using and which firmware did you back up with?
    09-08-13 01:17 AM

Backed up on the same version and can't restore now
    09-08-13 03:06 AM
    i have the same problem , did a back up on .1443 , then installed wu-wie hybrid , tried to restore , the only thing restored was my contacts , but the applications and the media didnt ! is this also a bug ?
    09-09-13 04:00 AM
    i have the same problem , did a back up on .1443 , then installed wu-wie hybrid , tried to restore , the only thing restored was my contacts , but the applications and the media didnt ! is this also a bug ?
    Probably but wouldn't be a bug with Sachesi.
    If only some databases restored, it'd suggest a bug in 1443.
    09-09-13 06:04 AM
    Probably but wouldn't be a bug with Sachesi.
    If only some databases restored, it'd suggest a bug in 1443.
    what if i go back to .1443 and restore my back up file using bb link , then do back up using sachies , roll back to the hybrid os then do a restore to sachesi back up ? would that work ?
    09-09-13 08:18 AM
    what if i go back to .1443 and restore my back up file using bb link , then do back up using sachies , roll back to the hybrid os then do a restore to sachesi back up ? would that work ?
    If Sachesi doesn't work, Link won't either.

If Link is working, you've discovered some bug. Tell me if that happens.
    09-09-13 08:34 AM
    If Sachesi doesn't work, Link won't either.

If Link is working, you've discovered some bug. Tell me if that happens.
    yeah , tried that and didnt work,,, aghhhhhhh,, its really upsetting ,,, it was so much easier using desktop manager!!! i hate bb link
    09-09-13 09:21 AM
    Don't know -- I'm not going to run another one until the next leak comes out. But yeah, the phone rejected it..... didn't make one with Link that time, but Sachesi said the backup was good, and the file was of an appropriate size.

09-09-13 01:52 PM
    the mac version makes my macbook hang for a few seconds.

here is what happens:
    1- I open sachesi.
    2- leave my mac for a few seconds.
    3- when I try to move the cursor, the mac gets stuck for a few seconds.

this only happens when sachesi is opened.

P.S: I'm using a macbook pro with mountain lion 10.8.2.
    09-09-13 03:47 PM
    yeah , tried that and didnt work,,, aghhhhhhh,, its really upsetting ,,, it was so much easier using desktop manager!!! i hate bb link
    It's nothing to do With Desktop Manager, BB Link or Sachesi.
    The only way a restore can fail is a bug with the device firmware.

The reason why there are issues now are because of the encryption method that RIM uses which requires that the files are streamed. It could be handled better.
    09-09-13 05:11 PM
    3- when I try to move the cursor, the mac gets stuck for a few seconds.
    this only happens when sachesi is opened.

P.S: I'm using a macbook pro with mountain lion 10.8.2.
    Which version of Sachesi? It's probably freezing when it scans USB devices. I tried to fix that in r23+ by making the scan threaded.
    09-09-13 05:12 PM
    hey,

My docs to go native app has vanished off my playbook and need to get back on without wiping the device again. Someone suggested that I could do this with your software and extract the bar file from the latest PB 2.1 leak? Havent got a clue how to do this. Could you help please?
    This link given on the PB leaked OS forum gives all the files look in it the one you want and download it in your computer and sideloads it using Sachesi or any other sideloading tool
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!coQx2ZwK!XON0NTSikUMkALO8b5In1w

Posted from the best mobile device Z10 10.2.0.1443
    09-09-13 08:56 PM
    Think I'm doing something wrong, I'm using Linux and when I drag the bar file into the "install" Window the program crashes and closes. I do have Qt 5.1.1 installed and using beta 24. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-13 11:17 PM
    Think I'm doing something wrong, I'm using Linux and when I drag the bar file into the "install" Window the program crashes and closes. I do have Qt 5.1.1 installed and using beta 24. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It may be crashing because Qt is missing.

You need Qt4.8 on Linux. This way it supports more platforms/people.
    Qt5 is only used for Windows (where I control the distribution of Qt).
    kissdagame likes this.
    09-10-13 12:39 AM
    It may be crashing because Qt is missing.

You need Qt4.8 on Linux. This way it supports more platforms/people.
    Qt5 is only used for Windows (where I control the distribution of Qt).
    Thanks for the response

I'll install Qt4.8 and give it a try will report back if it's still having the problem and upload a video of it.

Thanks again very useful program!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 01:18 AM
    OK thanks got it working half way after installing the Qt4.8.5. On the install tab if I drag and drop the program still crashes. If I click on "bar" or "folder" then navigate to where the bar file is I can load that way. Which is better than before! I can live with that. Thanks again for your help and making a great app!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 02:28 AM
    Interesting it crashes. I will have a look in to that. Thanks for the report.
    09-10-13 03:31 AM
    Hi XSacha

I am using Sachisi Beta 24 on Windows 7. On the "Search" tab, I only see

Country
    Carrier
    Device
    Variant

I am missing

Mode
    Server

Is that only available on the Linux/OSX version?

Thanks for a great tool.
    09-10-13 04:28 AM
    Hi XSacha
    I am missing
    Mode
    Server
    Mode and Server is available by using the 'Advanced' mode (click the circle in top right).
    09-10-13 06:02 AM
    The difference is you downloaded a Debrick from Link and an Upgrade from Sachesi.
    Choose 'Debrick' in Sachesi.
    I don't remember there's Debrick mode in Sachesi (win ver). I ll look into it later.

Thanks
    09-10-13 07:14 AM
    Some of the factors that seem to contribute to getting "stuck" at the 100% logo on 10.1 MR release upgrade attempts (either OTA or via Sachesi etc), are if the user has either a ton of messages (emails, texts) stored on the device, or in some cases, a large memory card installed. (I'm not sure if it's the card itself or the data on it that is the problem)
    I do have lots of bbm contact and messages. But don't have SMS and don't even use mmc card, but after 2 hours, I give up waiting.
    anyway, the only problem is that I don't think I need a backup, since the only important thing in phone are contacts, and bbm contacts. Both should backed up on the cloud, Contacts on Google account, BBM contact linked with BBID. So I didn't make any backup.
    To my surprise, not all BBM contact are restored!! BBID only restored my bbm contacts up to early August. So I lost all contacts added on last two months (around 100 contacts). I know this, because I categorised my contacts based on month added.
    Anyway, as far as I know, BB Link doesn't backup bbm contacts, right? So what should I do to prevent this problem occur again next time? Take notes of all pin?
    09-10-13 07:27 AM
    I think Country is MCC, Carrier is MNC.
    You are right:
    MCC = Mobile Country Code
    MNC = Mobile Network Code
    09-10-13 07:35 AM
    Mode and Server is available by using the 'Advanced' mode (click the circle in top right).
    Ahh, cool, didn't see that. It works! Thanks.
    09-10-13 07:55 AM
    Ok, fixed up any bugs communicated to me here.
    Released v1.0.
    sbmd and cuek80 like this.
    09-10-13 09:50 AM
3,558 ... 2829303132 ...