05-13-18 09:19 PM
3,558 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Hey xsacha. Been using this app since beta 7. Since about beta 16 I've been having "stability issues "(best I can describe it). For example I'll add say 5-10 bar files and I'll notice it saying "installing.... 20%....20%....50%......50%sent. " sometimes some the apps is not added even though it say complete.

Also when trying to load a 2nd set of bars I'll get an error say "can only do one task at a time " even though it shows that the 1st batch had completed.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    08-27-13 03:51 PM
    I have issues with uninstalling side loads on the PlayBook. I can install, but not uninstall.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 04:10 PM
    I have issues with uninstalling side loads on the PlayBook. I can install, but not uninstall.
    Uninstalls not yet testing on Playbook. Thanks for report.

Hey xsacha. Been using this app since beta 7. Since about beta 16 I've been having "stability issues "(best I can describe it). For example I'll add say 5-10 bar files and I'll notice it saying "installing.... 20%....20%....50%......50%sent. " sometimes some the apps is not added even though it say complete.

Also when trying to load a 2nd set of bars I'll get an error say "can only do one task at a time " even though it shows that the 1st batch had completed.
    Hmm, this is odd. What OS version?
    I just realised it might break if you're on a trunk build (127).

Were you doing any other task (such as a backup or sideload) before this that was cancelled? The device can respond in this manner if you do this (and I can't fix it). Otherwise not sure of the cause.
    08-27-13 05:23 PM
    My os10.1 backup via sachesi is not detected by bb link, and i have no luck in restoring using sachesi keep going back to detecting usb after trying to restore and my device reset itself.

To be more precise, i decided to backup 10.1 and restored it on 10.2 but above situation happened.
    08-27-13 09:26 PM
    Uninstalls not yet testing on Playbook. Thanks for report.

Hmm, this is odd. What OS version?
    I just realised it might break if you're on a trunk build (127).

Were you doing any other task (such as a backup or sideload) before this that was cancelled? The device can respond in this manner if you do this (and I can't fix it). Otherwise not sure of the cause.
    I'm on windows 8, now using beta 19 but like I said it's been doing this since beta 16 I think. It's totally random sometimes it happens after I start the app the 1st time. To load multiple apps I have to close and reopen the app after each sideload.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    08-28-13 07:56 AM

What issue is that?
    For some reason BB10 builds up data you can't directly delete. Right now 11.3GB of my Device Data (I only get 16GB) is occupied by "Other Data".

For some reason there is little to no explanation from this from BlackBerry. Some people say it's application data, but I would think BlackBerry would just call it Application Data. The problem with that theory is I have about 11.1GB of Other Data on my media card.

The only cure seems to be a format or a complete wipe of the phone. But I have done that and the problem came back, this time it seems worse. So I am not really keen on jumping through a bunch of hoops unless I find a solution.
    08-28-13 01:55 PM
    Oh yes, this is a device firmware issue. Cannot be fixed on my end.
    Basically when you uninstall apps, the data is left behind.
    08-28-13 05:14 PM
    Can I just extract all the bars from OS 10.2.0.1443 and install with Sachesi? I am currently on 10.2.0.1047 but restoring backup always takes lots of time? Or will it not upgrade some parts and do I have to use the autoloader?
    08-28-13 07:30 PM
    Can I just extract all the bars from OS 10.2.0.1443 and install with Sachesi? I am currently on 10.2.0.1047 but restoring backup always takes lots of time? Or will it not upgrade some parts and do I have to use the autoloader?
    You can extract the bars from OS1443 but that will only install the apps.
    To install the Core OS and Radio, you need a .bar of those files.
    08-28-13 09:37 PM
    How to obtain the core os from the auto loader?

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 04:34 AM
    Sorry if anyone posted about this, but I read but didn't find the answer, so I posted the question here: does anyone know how to make Sachesi work with Windows 7 x64? I just want to use Backup to restore my backup, as xsacha said that it doesn't need WinUSB driver, but whenever I open it, it keep spinning and then tell me to install WinUSB driver.
    08-29-13 06:28 AM
    Sorry if anyone posted about this, but I read but didn't find the answer, so I posted the question here: does anyone know how to make Sachesi work with Windows 7 x64? I just want to use Backup to restore my backup, as xsacha said that it doesn't need WinUSB driver, but whenever I open it, it keep spinning and then tell me to install WinUSB driver.
    Backup/Restore will never ask you to install WinUSB driver.
    The only thing that can tell you this is the 'Boot' tab.

How to obtain the core os from the auto loader?
    You cannot.
    08-29-13 07:04 AM
    Sorry if this was addressed elswhere, but I am getting a -9 error when sideloading some bar files through sachesi (using b20) any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    08-29-13 10:29 AM
    Sorry if this was addressed elswhere, but I am getting a -9 error when sideloading some bar files through sachesi (using b20) any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Features in the app are not supported on BB10. The app will not work.
    08-29-13 10:44 AM
    Features in the app are not supported on BB10. The app will not work.
    I have been using B20 since it came out with my BB10 without issue for all functions. It is B21 that caused me problems but I keep the older versions so I can go back. I am sticking with B20 until things are sorted out with B21 or later.
    08-29-13 01:54 PM
    I have been using B20 since it came out with my BB10 without issue for all functions. It is B21 that caused me problems but I keep the older versions so I can go back. I am sticking with B20 until things are sorted out with B21 or later.
    I was referring to the Android sideload which was returning the error, but you're right b21 is a bit alpha atm.
    08-29-13 03:03 PM
    And with darcy's tool will it not extract from autoloader the core is bar file?

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    08-29-13 03:26 PM
    And with darcy's tool will it not extract from autoloader the core is bar file?

Via CB10 on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1443
    No, it will extract a .signed file.
    08-29-13 03:27 PM
    This means the Android application is using an unsupported API (Google Services Framework usually).
    08-29-13 06:05 PM
    OK, so a lot of work has gone in to this Beta 22. A lot of bug fixes but also the possibility of new bugs.

A quick changelog:
    Windows
    * Everything included in one file now.
    * Switched to Qt5.1, custom build.
    * Timestamps of extracted files are preserved during extraction. Only applies to RCFS(Core)/QNX6(User) extraction.
    * Boot and Exploit tabs removed for Windows as no one was able to get these working on Windows anyway.
    Linux
    * Boot working again. Was broken in b20 due to new threading conflicting with X11 threads.
    Blackberry 10
    * Now uses native file dialogs (cascades style)
    All
    * Bug fixed where the UI could load before the backend and set password to empty/nothing, causing logins to fail.
    * Sideloads should now function correctly on OS11.0-OS127.0.
    * Some slight UI changes.
    * Application now remembers the directory you prefer to use for 1) installs and 2) extracts. It remembered only extraction dir previously.
    * Application now remember the position and size of the window (how you like it).
    * Text in 'Search' tab is now selectable. For eg. Country and Carrier.
    * Scrollbar in 'Install' tab now follows flick scroll.
    Last edited by xsacha; 08-29-13 at 10:39 PM.
    Mecca EL, sbmd, Norg and 2 others like this.
    08-29-13 09:57 PM

Works fine with Win7 x64 here. Tons of people use it on that platform.
    08-29-13 10:59 PM
    OK, so a lot of work has gone in to this Beta 22. A lot of bug fixes but also the possibility of new bugs.

A quick changelog:
    Windows
    * Timestamps of extracted files are preserved during extraction. Only applies to RCFS(Core)/QNX6(User) extraction.
    * Boot and Exploit tabs removed for Windows as no one was able to get these working on Windows anyway.
    Linux
    * Boot working again. Was broken in b20 due to new threading conflicting with X11 threads.
    Blackberry 10
    * Now uses native file dialogs (cascades style)
    All
    * Bug fixed where the UI could load before the backend and set password to empty/nothing, causing logins to fail.
    * Sideloads should now function correctly on OS11.0-OS127.0.
    * Some slight UI changes.
    * Application now remembers the directory you prefer to use for 1) installs and 2) extracts. It remembered only extraction dir previously.
    * Application now remember the position and size of the window (how you like it).
    * Text in 'Search' tab is now selectable. For eg. Country and Carrier.
    * Scrollbar in 'Install' tab now follows flick scroll.
    How do we download the BlackBerry 10 version? There isn't a link in the OP.
    08-30-13 01:48 AM
    How do we download the BlackBerry 10 version? There isn't a link in the OP.
    It's awaiting approval on AppWorld.
    tryfe likes this.
    08-30-13 02:29 AM
    It's awaiting approval on AppWorld.
    Do you mind sharing the bar?
    08-30-13 02:38 AM

A quick changelog:
    Windows
    When installing bar files with the .bar(s) option, I can't select more than one file. In previous betas, I was able to.

When the progress bar gets to 50%, it shows 0% for a couple of seconds and then goes to 50.
    08-30-13 02:41 AM
3,558 ... 2425262728 ...