05-13-18 09:19 PM
3,558 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Beta 6 should be a lot more stable.
    Available now
    zavar and Adam Szucs like this.
    07-28-13 07:57 PM
    Just tried it and it still freezes when trying to list apps installed on the phone

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:10 PM
    Just tried it and it still freezes when trying to list apps installed on the phone
    Freezes for how long?
    Should just be a couple of seconds right?
    07-28-13 08:12 PM
    Until I disconnect the USB. It just fills out the window and sits there. You can see the first 9 lines and that's it. You can't scroll and just single click one line freezes it up and windows says that Sachesi is not responding with CPU usage hanging around at 50%.
    07-28-13 08:20 PM
    I suppose there must be something wrong with my computer. I could never use that part of the app. That's why I did never use it for anything else, because I am scared to...
    07-28-13 08:22 PM
    OK, I'll look in to that and have a solution for Beta 7.

Thanks.
    07-28-13 08:22 PM
    Everything else works on my machine. BB Link works fine as well. Is there any requirements that have to be installed on a XP SP3 machine?
    07-28-13 08:24 PM
    Xsacha - your dedication to serving others is awesome. And thanks Darcy for testing and your tools as well. Both of you are a credit to this forum.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:28 PM
    No USB connection problem in B6 and the delta bar's for OS and radio works I reinstalled the delta using sachesi B6 and the OS and radio version have changed. The app list takes a couple of seconds until it loads sachesi will appear to be not responding wait and it will load the app list.

Amazing work Xsacha

Update: the Q10 randomly rebooted. Nothing appers to be courrpted
    Posted via CB10
    07-28-13 08:33 PM
    How long did you have to wait? After one minute I pulled the plug, because I was afraid somthing destructive might go down.
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all your efforts folks, but it just doesn't seem to work for me. I just wanna know what is wrong. I sideloaded an Android app and it worked, but pulling the app list doesn't.
    07-28-13 10:47 PM
    How long did you have to wait? After one minute I pulled the plug, because I was afraid somthing destructive might go down.
    OK. Try Beta 7.
    I just made the app list generate in 1/80th of the time. From my tests, I display the list in 0.04 seconds from receiving the data now. Previously this was 3.2 seconds.
    Also, you can now select multiple apps for deletion.
    dustmalik, Sator and sbmd like this.
    07-28-13 11:45 PM
    OK. Try Beta 7.
    I just made the app list generate in 1/80th of the time. From my tests, I display the list in 0.04 seconds from receiving the data now. Previously this was 3.2 seconds.
    Also, you can now select multiple apps for deletion.
    Thanks for looking into this. I'm gonna try it later when I get off work.
    For some reason I'm afraid it isn't about the actual speed, but rather a different problem. It feels more like it starts retrieving the list and then gets hung up for some reason. I had the phone laying there connected and refreshing the list without touching anything for over a minute with no changes. It actually shows no errors as long as I don't click on anything. As soon as I click any of the buttons or want to select an app from the list, it freezes with the windows prompt that Sachesi is not responding. That happens as after I hit the refresh button.
    The phone connects just fine as it seems, because otherwise there would be the prompt that tells you to connect it.
    Like I said, I'm gonna try it when I get home in about four hours.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:56 AM
    What, if any, are the negative results of changing your pin?
    You said if you change your pin to the same pin that someone else is using both devices will get the same messages. Is that the only thing?
    I too would like to know...
    07-29-13 11:01 AM
    Just put Beta 8 up for Windows.

I've put in the CFP code but it doesn't support Windows yet.
    Now detects correct backup directory (that is, same one that Link uses) for Windows.
    07-29-13 11:01 AM
    Just put Beta 8 up for Windows.

I've put in the CFP code but it doesn't support Windows yet.
    Now detects correct backup directory (that is, same one that Link uses) for Windows.
    literally just dloaded beta 7 to try restore on .810 but it failed. any chance beta 8 would? Im using windows 8...
    07-29-13 11:07 AM
    seems whenever i try to do a restore using sachesi and it fails. It removes whatever i had setup in "accounts" crazy thing is fb, twitter and linkedin are gone from hub but if i open the app they work fine.... normally it would ask me to add an account first.
    07-29-13 11:10 AM
    Sacha it works now! Thanks! List now shows as soon as I hit the Install button! And I can select stuff as well now without freezing!
    Now when I select one of my sideloaded apps and hit delete, does it uninstall it the same way as vnBB10 or DDPB does?
    07-29-13 12:17 PM
    Sacha it works now! Thanks! List now shows as soon as I hit the Install button! And I can select stuff as well now without freezing!
    Now when I select one of my sideloaded apps and hit delete, does it uninstall it the same way as vnBB10 or DDPB does?
    No. There's no other app that uses this method of sideloading/deleting.
    It'll likely function differently.

seems whenever i try to do a restore using sachesi and it fails.
    Is there any error when it fails?
    07-29-13 12:44 PM
    Is there a possibility to add an option for us to choose which bars we want to extract instead of extracting all of them?

Thanks for all of your hard work!!
    07-29-13 12:49 PM
    Not sure why it's not finding the updates.....

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-beta.png
    07-29-13 01:14 PM
    Is there a possibility to add an option for us to choose which bars we want to extract instead of extracting all of them?

Thanks for all of your hard work!!
    If you have a windows computer, you can always use this until Sachesi gets the feature added in.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-tools-824364/

It's about the only feature that my program has that Sachesi doesn't now have in the Extract tab. Maybe one day it'll be added then I can let my program die and we can have it all in one program that's cross-platform, but until then, check out my program.
    07-29-13 01:39 PM
    Not sure why it's not finding the updates.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Beta.png 
Views:	625 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	187052
    You are searching on the beta server. You will not be able to down load the files even if you did find updates.
    07-29-13 02:04 PM
    Sacha what I meant was if the side loading and deleting apps with Sachesi have the same result as the other programs we used to to it?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 02:24 PM
    I heard that 10.1 MR is released on Rogers and other carriers today. It's not supposed to be released in the US until the end of summer. I'm not gonna wait that stupid long for that. My AT&T Z10 is unlocked and a while back I purchased a Rogers SIM. So question is should I do the update OTA with the Rogers SIM or use Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 04:02 PM
    I heard that 10.1 MR is released on Rogers and other carriers today. It's not supposed to be released in the US until the end of summer. I'm not gonna wait that stupid long for that. My AT&T Z10 is unlocked and a while back I purchased a Rogers SIM. So question is should I do the update OTA with the Rogers SIM or use Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    You can do it either way, really.

I would use Sachesi to get the debrick files, but that's just me. I don't really believe in in-place upgrades.
    07-29-13 04:07 PM
3,558 ... 1314151617 ...