If you restore anything, you can at least do a selective app restore. But that would be all I'd suggest. Even then, only the ones you originally got from BBW, or any android apps you might have. Settings in those apps come back.

Don't restore the system settings or anything like that. Just the apps only.
    01-14-18 12:30 PM
    Don't want to start a new Sachesi thread, but this is a little - just a teeny bit - off topic, but here goes:

I'm looking to make up a custom autoloader without one of the .BAR files (the one for the tutorial). I've used Sachesi to download and extract all the .BAR files from what I believe to be the latest build, and placed them in a folder, and deleted the file I did not want to include. Then I clicked "Create Autoloader.exe", and pointed Sachesi at the folder with all the .BAR files in it. The bottom dialog "Combining Autoloader 100%" came up, and has now been on the screen for a couple of hours.

Is this normal? Am I actually going to get an autoloader file from this process? Or is something just stuck in an endless loop? Any help would be gratefully received.
    02-08-18 10:52 PM
    Don't want to start a new Sachesi thread, but this is a little - just a teeny bit - off topic, but here goes:

I'm looking to make up a custom autoloader without one of the .BAR files (the one for the tutorial). I've used Sachesi to download and extract all the .BAR files from what I believe to be the latest build, and placed them in a folder, and deleted the file I did not want to include. Then I clicked "Create Autoloader.exe", and pointed Sachesi at the folder with all the .BAR files in it. The bottom dialog "Combining Autoloader 100%" came up, and has now been on the screen for a couple of hours.

Is this normal? Am I actually going to get an autoloader file from this process? Or is something just stuck in an endless loop? Any help would be gratefully received.
    No can do.

Autoloaders must be signed by BlackBerry as a whole.

You can only build an autoloader with a core file, a debrick file, a radio file, or a combination of those.
    02-08-18 11:39 PM
    I have a PPSE PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876 and has radio 10.3.2.2877. I would like to know how to remove the radio file and replace it with one that allows WFC. Please advise. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-14-18 03:53 PM
    OK, I am really confused. I can't seem to get Sachesi to run on Windows 8.1 - I keep getting a 'vcruntime140.dll missing' error, even though I have a copy on my computer. I've installed Visual Studio but that doesn't seem to have helped. I think my copy must be 64bit and I need 32 bit, but how do I run that without borking something else? TIA...
    05-09-18 12:00 AM
    I am looking to use your software to update my phones since my carriers are no longer pushing updates. I have a Z10 stl100-3 running 10.2 and the rest of the phones are running 10.3.3.1463. I downloaded the zip file for the newest version and extracted it but see no setup file to load it. My computer is running windows 10. thanks for any help.
    05-13-18 06:42 PM
    I am looking to use your software to update my phones since my carriers are no longer pushing updates. I have a Z10 stl100-3 running 10.2 and the rest of the phones are running 10.3.3.1463. I downloaded the zip file for the newest version and extracted it but see no setup file to load it. My computer is running windows 10. thanks for any help.
    By making such a big jump from 10.2 to 10.3.3, you would be far better to use an autoloader and wiping your device in the process.
    05-13-18 06:44 PM
    Never mind. I think I misunderstood the comment.
    05-13-18 09:19 PM
3,558 ... 141142143