I am having communications problems with my BB Classic running Sachesi 2.0.2 and then I compiled 2.0.3 on Fedora 25. Both dont work with Classic.

Any one have a clue?
    02-07-17 02:14 PM
    Can't get Sachesi to work on Win 7 64-bit. Says I need VCRUNTIME140. When I install that, still won't work.
    02-22-17 12:18 AM
    Can't get Sachesi to work on Win 7 64-bit. Says I need VCRUNTIME140. When I install that, still won't work.
    Sachesi is a 32 bit application. Install the 32 bit Runtime.
    02-22-17 07:09 AM
    Sachesi is a 32 bit application. Install the 32 bit Runtime.
    Ahhhhh....thanks!
    02-22-17 10:14 AM
    I am having a terrible time with my Q10. I have Sprint 10.2.1.3358 installed.

Over the last few months, more and more of my Android apps stopped working. I decided today I need to back up everything and finally update my OS.

When I went to back it up in Link, it wouldn't work. Google search had me believing it was an app, so I deleted just about every non-factory app and it still wouldn't create a backup.

I downloaded Sachesi and was able to back up Application Data. However, whenever I try to backup my Device Settings and Local Contacts/Calendar data, it is stuck on 0%. I left it for 30 minutes and it still was stuck there.

The most important thing to me is backing up my text messages, contacts and settings so I can update my q10 and get my apps working again.

Any idea why the Device Settings would be stuck at 0%?
    03-12-17 08:22 PM
    Can Sachesi be used to create a copy of the OS firmware using just the contents on the device itself? Asking as I couldn't find any standalone version of the 10.3.2.2639 firmware which my Silver Edition (SQW100-4) has installed, only copies of 10.3.2.2876, and was hoping I could create a backup of it (I've already backed up the App data/etc from the Backup tab of Sachesi).
    Last edited by Emmerich; 04-05-17 at 10:41 PM.
    04-05-17 07:57 PM
    Can Sachesi be used to create a copy of the OS firmware using just the contents on the device itself? Asking as I couldn't find any standalone version of the 10.3.2.2639 firmware which my Silver Edition (SQW100-4) has installed, only copies of 10.3.2.2876, and was hoping I could create a backup of it (I've already backed up the App data/etc from the Backup tab of Sachesi).
    No. OS management is one way, desktop to device.

Besides, 2639 can be found if you know where to look.
    04-05-17 11:12 PM
    No. OS management is one way, desktop to device.

Besides, 2639 can be found if you know where to look.
    I've googled and found only autoloaders on two sites (one on Crackberry) for SQW100-1/2/3 not SQW100-4. Additionally the one found on Crackberry is no longer available from the file host.

If you know of a source could you PM me? As I'd like to be able to keep a copy as a backup.
    04-05-17 11:17 PM
    I've googled and found only autoloaders on two sites (one on Crackberry) for SQW100-1/2/3 not SQW100-4. Additionally the one found on Crackberry is no longer available from the file host.

If you know of a source could you PM me? As I'd like to be able to keep a copy as a backup.
    As of like 10.3.2.23xx or so you can use any SQW100-1/2/3 autoloader for the SQW100-4.

They're all here, anyway: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...archive-943672
    Emmerich likes this.
    04-05-17 11:20 PM
    Are backups performed by Sachesi able to be restored to a device if it's been auto-wiped following 10 incorrect passcode attempts?

Also (slightly unrelated to the official topic) are SD card contents wiped in such a scenario?
    05-07-17 10:27 AM
    Are backups performed by Sachesi able to be restored to a device if it's been auto-wiped following 10 incorrect passcode attempts?

Also (slightly unrelated to the official topic) are SD card contents wiped in such a scenario?
    SD cards are untouched.

So long as the device uses the same BBID as the backup, you're fine.
    05-07-17 10:50 AM
    SD cards are untouched.
    So long as the device uses the same BBID as the backup, you're fine.
    Thanks for the quick response. Good to know. I guess if I want SD content protected I should use the device encryption. I'm a little reluctant to enable it though in case there's any unexpected behavior/glitch and it becomes unreadable. Do you know if that's an issue at all or am I being paranoid? Not sure how it affects speed of data reading either.
    05-07-17 10:57 AM
    Thanks for the quick response. Good to know. I guess if I want SD content protected I should use the device encryption. I'm a little reluctant to enable it though in case there's any unexpected behavior/glitch and it becomes unreadable. Do you know if that's an issue at all or am I being paranoid?
    If anything happens to your device, including having to do a wipe or run an autoloader, your SD card would be unreadable unless you decrypt prior.

In my opinion, too many things to go wrong. Just keep your secure stuff on your device and leave the SD card unencrypted.
    05-07-17 10:59 AM
    I've run into a small issue with the Music player and wondering if Sachesi can help me here.

Recently I re-encoded some MP3 files on the device, three of which were used as custom 'tones' for the native Alarms app. I assumed since they used the same path and filename it would be fine. Well, apparently not as now they appear as 'ghost' items in the music app under their own 'Unknown' group:

When I initially encountered this I checked the Alarms and removed the custom tones from the alarms. I then tried re-applying the tones with MP3s that had the original encoding but no luck. Also tried deleting the 'Unknown' group multiple times but it doesn't seem to exist as actual files, just in limbo within the database. Rebooting the phone and letting the Music player scan for files also didn't work.

Is there a way of removing the ghost item/fixing the corrupted music database without wiping the device? And if wiping is the only option what is the best way to simply wipe the user data with the least chance of an issue?
    05-24-17 10:49 PM
    Good day God bless everyone.
    Pls, I had this issue with Sachesi 2.0.0 RC : Sachesi keeps searching for usb;
    after googling, i stumbled upon a thread in crackberry with the same title where i was advised to use link, connect, then close link.
    After then, run Sachesi. After tring this, i now see:
    'Searching for USB device.
    Talking to 3 possible device(s)'.
    I have z30 connected. Settings has been messed up cant access goes black/blank upon a touch.
    I tried using autoloader but upon running exe, it shows error: could not connect to Blackberry Device Manager.
    In trying to find solution on forum, was advised to use Sachesi.
    Please can you guide me to fix the issue with accessing settings in blackberry z30?
    I had in mind updating current OS to 10.3.3.2205.
    Thank you in advance.
    05-29-17 09:32 PM
    Good day God bless everyone.
    Pls, I had this issue with Sachesi 2.0.0 RC : Sachesi keeps searching for usb;
    after googling, i stumbled upon a thread in crackberry with the same title where i was advised to use link, connect, then close link.
    After then, run Sachesi. After tring this, i now see:
    'Searching for USB device.
    Talking to 3 possible device(s)'.
    I have z30 connected. Settings has been messed up cant access goes black/blank upon a touch.
    I tried using autoloader but upon running exe, it shows error: could not connect to Blackberry Device Manager.
    In trying to find solution on forum, was advised to use Sachesi.
    Please can you guide me to fix the issue with accessing settings in blackberry z30?
    I had in mind updating current OS to 10.3.3.2205.
    Thank you in advance.
    The blank settings issue can ONLY be solved with an autoloader.
    05-30-17 08:51 AM
    hi
    i have some problems with sachesi!
    it just stay on installing as the attached screenshot
    my setup is sachesi 2.0.3 on Arch Linux (tried as root but no luck) and my phone is passport SE (10.3.3.2205)
    Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer-ss.png
    any idea?
    thnx
    06-23-17 04:49 AM
    hi
    i have some problems with sachesi!
    it just stay on installing as the attached screenshot
    my setup is sachesi 2.0.3 on Arch Linux (tried as root but no luck) and my phone is passport SE (10.3.3.2205)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss.png 
Views:	169 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	425777
    any idea?
    thnx
    You have to detach the device from NetworkManager and set it up as root with dhclient -v -d *device* for instance.

Via Pasta CB10
    06-23-17 05:12 AM
    I got Error 6 (SSL handshake failed), what I shall do?.
    10-20-17 05:36 AM
    Total noob compared to you other folks, so slap me silly if this is a ding-dong question. How complete a backup is Sachesi doing from my Classic? Everything? If so, is it feasible to restore the data back to the Classic, or another Classic if Classic #1 blows up? How protected am I with Sachesi? I purchased a KEYone, but have not transitioned to it yet 'cause ('til I found Sachesi) I was not liking how there wasn't an all-in-one, total backup solution. I'd prefer not to have to do a partial backup via Google...a partial backup via other means...etc...and not even be sure I had a total backup in case of Classic #1 failure. This is why I'm so interested in Sachesi. Now, as I said, I'm not a BlackBerry superuser, so forgive me if I'm missing the mark with my questions or supposed understanding.
    12-06-17 09:57 PM
    Regarding the part about Sachesi searching for the USB device, I had the same issue 'til I turned off USB Mass Storage mode in my Classic. Instantly, Sachesi saw the device.
    12-06-17 10:16 PM
    I'm getting a boot loop on a Z10 STL100-2, and it seems that Sachesi can't perform a Factory Reset or Wipe during this stage.

I have the Z10_10.3.02.2876_STL100-2-3.exe firmware but seem to recall reading I also require the radio file for the matching firmware, is that the case for such executables? As currently I can't find where the radio file is for that firmware.

One concern however is that since it's stuck in a loop (it reboots after a while following reaching the '100%' OS loading bar) that installing a fresh OS will get interrupted by this loop. Any tips?
    01-14-18 06:56 AM
    I'm getting a boot loop on a Z10 STL100-2, and it seems that Sachesi can't perform a Factory Reset or Wipe during this stage.

I have the Z10_10.3.02.2876_STL100-2-3.exe firmware but seem to recall reading I also require the radio file for the matching firmware, is that the case for such executables? As currently I can't find where the radio file is for that firmware.

One concern however is that since it's stuck in a loop (it reboots after a while following reaching the '100%' OS loading bar) that installing a fresh OS will get interrupted by this loop. Any tips?
    Just use this autoloader, and you won't need anything else:
    https://mega.nz/#!cFYUDbZS!qlRYMMA2L...9ATUbzriiwO2CI

Plug in your device, and run the autoloader. Once it catches, it will proceed just fine.
    01-14-18 08:21 AM
    Just use this autoloader, and you won't need anything else

Plug in your device, and run the autoloader. Once it catches, it will proceed just fine.
    Cool. So all I need is just the autoloader exe. Seems to have worked, and could then restore from a recent-ish backup after grabbing all I could from the device via USB first.
    01-14-18 09:13 AM
    Cool. So all I need is just the autoloader exe. Seems to have worked, and could then restore from a recent-ish backup after grabbing all I could from the device via USB first.
    Don't restore from backup.

Rebuild from scratch. A pain, but you won't regret it.
    01-14-18 09:19 AM
3,558 ... 140141142143